Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Bose QC35 II Refurbished ($279.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2019 10:32 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2010
5386 posts
1040 upvotes
Toronto
There are a few in Newmarket
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
22529 posts
8938 upvotes
Toronto
Toronto Premium Outlet sold out, for now anyway. :(
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
EugW wrote: Toronto Premium Outlet sold out, for now anyway. :(
Thanks, saves me the trip
May 26, 2009
31 posts
3 upvotes
Alex1114 wrote: does the Toronto Premium Outlets Bose Outlet have any deals on Soundbars and/or Acoustimass (bass module) subwoofers?
yes, the Sound Touch 300 is on sale from $899 to $479 - the cheapest it has ever been after confirming with multiple reps. The sale has been on for the last month now and I believe it will be ending very soon where they forecast the price will go back up to around $679. I checked online and you can't get this price anywhere - I picked one up and it looks brand new. Sound is fantastic!
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
2089 posts
1562 upvotes
Driving in to TO today - any stock at the Toronto Premium Outlet?

Thanks!
Dec 1, 2013
483 posts
204 upvotes
dhillon33 wrote: yes, the Sound Touch 300 is on sale from $899 to $479 - the cheapest it has ever been after confirming with multiple reps. The sale has been on for the last month now and I believe it will be ending very soon where they forecast the price will go back up to around $679. I checked online and you can't get this price anywhere - I picked one up and it looks brand new. Sound is fantastic!
wow that's a sweet price! thanks, I'll try making a stop in the outlets this weekend to see what they've got
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
dhillon33 wrote: yes, the Sound Touch 300 is on sale from $899 to $479 - the cheapest it has ever been after confirming with multiple reps. The sale has been on for the last month now and I believe it will be ending very soon where they forecast the price will go back up to around $679. I checked online and you can't get this price anywhere - I picked one up and it looks brand new. Sound is fantastic!
I’m assuming without the sub, correct? How much is the sub?
Sep 2, 2018
273 posts
152 upvotes
I couldnt get this offer when looking to buy the Soundtouch 300 when I went shopping on Feb 2nd. They offered me to buy the Bass Module at full price and then anything equal and lower than that at 25% off. They didnt have any refurb subs, however after going back and forth with the sales agent, he looked at the older promos and offered me the soundtouch at the price of $479 ( 40% discount on Soundbar with a purchase of Bass Module).In total I paid 1379 for Soundtouch 300 & BM 700. I still have 30 days to return it, do let me know if I paid more or I could have had it at a better deal.
Mar 11, 2013
811 posts
812 upvotes
Brampton
Matrix07 wrote: I couldnt get this offer when looking to buy the Soundtouch 300 when I went shopping on Feb 2nd. They offered me to buy the Bass Module at full price and then anything equal and lower than that at 25% off. They didnt have any refurb subs, however after going back and forth with the sales agent, he looked at the older promos and offered me the soundtouch at the price of $479 ( 40% discount on Soundbar with a purchase of Bass Module).In total I paid 1379 for Soundtouch 300 & BM 700. I still have 30 days to return it, do let me know if I paid more or I could have had it at a better deal.
The bass module was full price even then.. So, it's the same deal as in boxing day and you are lucky to have got it this late.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2018 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
torontotim wrote: Very nice deal. I'd have happily saved $180 and bought these vs. my Sony WH-1000XM3's, but you can't always wait.

Hopefully the QC35III's will be out soon if Bose is continuing to discount existing inventory / offer less expensive 'refurbs'.
Just curious, do you have any regrets, other than price, with the Sony XM3’s? When I tried them I found the noise cancellation great but for some odd reason I couldn’t get them to fit comfortably. They felt too big even though they weren’t. In Best Buy they blocked out almost all the sounds of the store, something the QC35’s didn’t do. On planes my qc25’s eliminate the plane sounds which is where I use them.
Jul 27, 2014
978 posts
944 upvotes
Montreal, QC
This thread necro crushed my hopes and dreams
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2012
5381 posts
4998 upvotes
Toronto
pmcd wrote: Just curious, do you have any regrets, other than price, with the Sony XM3’s? When I tried them I found the noise cancellation great but for some odd reason I couldn’t get them to fit comfortably. They felt too big even though they weren’t. In Best Buy they blocked out almost all the sounds of the store, something the QC35’s didn’t do. On planes my qc25’s eliminate the plane sounds which is where I use them.
Zero regrets. Other than a few days ago you could get the XM3's for US$250 refurbished.

In hindsight, wired QC25's or something would have saved me money, but I like the Sony's.

If I was buying today, I'd be holding off and waiting for the Jabra Elite 85h. They look VERY promising.
Dec 18, 2010
758 posts
887 upvotes
Vancouver
Torn between QC35's or the 1000XM3. Was disappointed to learn the XM3's don't have multiple device support like the Bose. I want to buy the Bose now but shelling out $449 + tax right now on a product that seems to be closer to end of life seems stupid. Wish the refurb QC35's were still in stock, great price at that!
Jan 17, 2009
887 posts
532 upvotes
Toronto
iN10Se wrote: Torn between QC35's or the 1000XM3. Was disappointed to learn the XM3's don't have multiple device support like the Bose. I want to buy the Bose now but shelling out $449 + tax right now on a product that seems to be closer to end of life seems stupid. Wish the refurb QC35's were still in stock, great price at that!
FWIW there are a lot of reports of the XM3 glitching out during cold weather.
Aug 21, 2003
383 posts
53 upvotes
xerane wrote: FWIW there are a lot of reports of the XM3 glitching out during cold weather.
I returned it for this very reason. It is unfortunate as it would otherwise be a perfect pair of headphones.
Mar 11, 2011
415 posts
154 upvotes
Montréal
xerane wrote: FWIW there are a lot of reports of the XM3 glitching out during cold weather.
I returned my pair after a month for this reason.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
iN10Se wrote: Torn between QC35's or the 1000XM3. Was disappointed to learn the XM3's don't have multiple device support like the Bose. I want to buy the Bose now but shelling out $449 + tax right now on a product that seems to be closer to end of life seems stupid. Wish the refurb QC35's were still in stock, great price at that!
I'm not sure if you collect aeroplan miles, but I just cashed in my miles for a pair of QC35. It is somewhat reasonable @ 53K miles and I didnt really have anything else to use my miles on.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
urban wrote: I returned it for this very reason. It is unfortunate as it would otherwise be a perfect pair of headphones.
If you're using these as ear muffs in the winter, well duh...