Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Bose QC35 (QC35 II if you're lucky) FACTORY RENEWED - $269.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2019 5:07 pm
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
pca1987 wrote: I've got a confirmation email but I cant check the status on the website, it says the billing postal code is wrong? Anyone have the same?
Make sure you put a space in your postal code like this "X0X 0X0"
Dec 14, 2014
61 posts
62 upvotes
Sherbrooke, QC
Does anybody know, based on the previous sales, if they're likely to restock them before the end of the sale or I have to wait for the next one?
Oct 26, 2018
18 posts
12 upvotes
Winnipeg
samb1421 wrote: Does anybody know, based on the previous sales, if they're likely to restock them before the end of the sale or I have to wait for the next one?
Yes I think they will be back soon. I would advise you to check it multiple times a day, 2 days ago silver was in stock, then today the black was back in stock.

That's how I got mine, just checking a few times a day
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
2268 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
jellytime wrote: You need a health spending account/wellness account to be able to claim something like this. It's impossible to know what type of coverage you have since all plans are different.

My friend also has a health spending account and he can claim ANYTHING associated with health and fitness, which includes yoga mats, classes, sunglasses, helmets, bikes, headphones, etc.
I have a government insurance plan that does not have a health spending account.
Thank you
Nov 18, 2004
682 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone seen these refurbed units in local Bose Factory stores around the GTA? (Ie Halton Hills premium outlets)?

I'm fine with QC35i - as we don't use the alexa, siri, google services.
Jul 29, 2016
355 posts
259 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered on 23rd, and UPS shows will deliver end of day. I called Bose, was told they shipped out a QC35i, not QC35ii, however it is a brand new QC35i. Seems like they are getting rid of the inventory?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
lmx116 wrote: Ordered on 23rd, and UPS shows will deliver end of day. I called Bose, was told they shipped out a QC35i, not QC35ii, however it is a brand new QC35i. Seems like they are getting rid of the inventory?
Was also told the same thing when I called but UPS tracking is stuck on "Label created, Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since the 25th. Have you been getting updates on your UPS tracking number?

Didn't think they still had brand new QC35i in stock still.
Jul 29, 2016
355 posts
259 upvotes
Toronto
anton204 wrote: Was also told the same thing when I called but UPS tracking is stuck on "Label created, Order Processed: Ready for UPS" since the 25th. Have you been getting updates on your UPS tracking number?

Didn't think they still had brand new QC35i in stock still.
Yes UPS stuck in label created for couple days till this morning, added many updates and now is in "out for delivery". Will be interested to see the product when delivered.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1630 posts
442 upvotes
Oakville
Received mine today - looks brand new to me (but likely isn't). In new packaging, new case, shrink wrapped and all.
Date of manufacture is June 2017.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
7018 posts
1544 upvotes
Mississauga
Had to check UPS and it says it out for delivery, looks to be just the qc1 :/
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1068 posts
782 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Does it ship from USA? Mine says it was shipped at 04/29/2019 12:00 and location is United States. On the UPS tracking page it says the product is UPS Trade Direct® Cross Border
Apr 26, 2019
15 posts
5 upvotes
Whoever got it for $269, you will be able to price match.
Your one call can save $20 for you.
Feb 21, 2017
102 posts
201 upvotes
Vancouver
I got mine delivered today.
The online info, paper invoice as well as the actual box never have the word ‘FR’ on it. The retail package also looks brand new — is it possible that they are shipping out brand new QC35 i ??
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1630 posts
442 upvotes
Oakville
I was gonna ask that too.. my first one had FR, this one is only WW. Anyone know what that means?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
apoorv wrote: I was gonna ask that too.. my first one had FR, this one is only WW. Anyone know what that means?
Just means you are getting brand new QC35i in retail packaging instead of factory refurb packaging.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1532 posts
937 upvotes
Scarborough
anton204 wrote: Just means you are getting brand new QC35i in retail packaging instead of factory refurb packaging.
Which one of them is brand new?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
iioonneell wrote: Which one of them is brand new?
If "FR" is removed you should be getting a brand new retail set. Getting QC35i or QC35ii is luck of the draw.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1532 posts
937 upvotes
Scarborough
anton204 wrote: If "FR" is removed you should be getting a brand new retail set. Getting QC35i or QC35ii is luck of the draw.
Damn, in out of luck, I have to see what do I get.