Bose QuietComfort 35 I - Refurbished - Black $189.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2020 11:08 pm
[OP]
Apr 24, 2020
41 posts
143 upvotes

[Bose Canada] Bose QuietComfort 35 I - Refurbished - Black $189.99

The price for Bose QC 35 I refurb on Bose Canada is now $189.99 (Used to be $210). I don't know if this is their new normal or temporary price. The only available color is black and it shows Low stock.
Bose also offers 90 days risk free trial program so you can return it for free. Not bad for a decent pair of ANC headphones.
Images
  • Bose.JPG
277 replies
Mar 31, 2020
6 posts
7 upvotes
Yes! Grabbed one! Thanks for the post :)
Jul 2, 2014
89 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Nice find
I bought one last year but thinking I should buy another pair for my SO
THanks
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1102 posts
973 upvotes
MARKHAM
Damn I thought these were the QC II, would have bought it asap but I don’t know enough to tell if the earlier model is a hot deal at this price.

FWIW, I bought a refurb soundbar from Bose recently and I couldn’t even tell that it wasn’t brand new, seems like they were clearing out old stock so that may be the case here.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1082 posts
970 upvotes
moufasa wrote: Damn I thought these were the QC II, would have bought it asap but I don’t know enough to tell if the earlier model is a hot deal at this price.

FWIW, I bought a refurb soundbar from Bose recently and I couldn’t even tell that it wasn’t brand new, seems like they were clearing out old stock so that may be the case here.
the difference is a button to turn off anc and Google assistant right?
May 27, 2013
42 posts
33 upvotes
Bought one (my wallet hates you OP). Tks
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2219 posts
799 upvotes
Can anyone comment on the refurbished condition?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
5405 posts
5711 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Great for flights...oh wait. :/
Mar 1, 2018
98 posts
91 upvotes
L8G3V3
kenvin100 wrote: Can anyone comment on the refurbished condition?
Bought one of these back in April. They came in mint condition. The headphones were like new. The box was a non-retail white box and it didn't come with charging cable or case.
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
Wasn't there a listing for refurbs at 199 a while back?

Are these refurbs of the refurbs that failed during the last refurbs sale?
- Tired of seeing this thread?
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner > click Settings > under Accounts & Preferences on the left-hand side, click Hidden Threads > Enable thread hiding: Yes/No - select Yes then Save Changes
Dec 22, 2017
624 posts
1060 upvotes
Wow I did not think these were going to get any lower. Great find!

By the way if you ever need to warranty a series 1 qc35, they will just send you a series 2 as a replacement instead.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4768 posts
7373 upvotes
BC
It's a good deal, I have the 2nd gen and never use the button. Everything else is the same.
johncraven wrote: the difference is a button to turn off anc and Google assistant right?
moufasa wrote: Damn I thought these were the QC II, would have bought it asap but I don’t know enough to tell if the earlier model is a hot deal at this price.

Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2008
9475 posts
748 upvotes
kenvin100 wrote: Can anyone comment on the refurbished condition?
Ordered in the latest $209 sale and the quality looks like new. They didn't fully wipe the software though as it had a Galaxy A7 as one of the saved profiles when I looked in the Bose app (or maybe that's what they used to test them?)
It took a while to receive them though. 3 weeks from ordering
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2177 posts
871 upvotes
Should I buy these and return the Sony WH1000XM3 that was 300?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4768 posts
7373 upvotes
BC
goodguy90 wrote: Should I buy these and return the Sony WH1000XM3 that was 300?
I would. The Bose don't sound as rich as the Sony's (some people even say the Sony's sound is overwhelming/sloppy) but most agree that the QC35 is more comfortable with it being lighter, which was important for me as I use them for long hours - working at the computer or flying. I was recently in a long haul flight and wore them the entire flight with no discomfort.

- ANC is comparable between the two.
- Customer service/warranty is better with Bose

Bose has 30 days returns as well, even if you use them. Not sure where you got your Sony's but likely final sale after you break the seal.
May 12, 2009
373 posts
741 upvotes
Does sound quality improve if you use them wired vs over Bluetooth?
Nov 26, 2006
713 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
horiah00 wrote: Does sound quality improve if you use them wired vs over Bluetooth?
No. You need to have them wireless with noise cancelling on to have the optimal sound quality.
Jul 15, 2003
886 posts
360 upvotes
I was looking at these just yesterday and they were $205 and was thinking about it.

Decided to jump at $190. Hopefully their refurbished condition is as good as some of the other RFD members have said they are. Thanks OP!
Oct 11, 2019
345 posts
250 upvotes
Calgary
Just ordered one. Thanks OP! I currently have the QC25 and they’re still great after 3 years of extensive use. I figured I’ll pass this to a family member and finally be wire free.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)