Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Bose SoundSport Free wireless earbuds (Refurbished) 149.99$

Mar 5, 2018
617 posts
1327 upvotes
Montreal

[Bose Canada] Bose SoundSport Free wireless earbuds (Refurbished) 149.99$

Searching for a sport wireless earbuds with a good microphone (for doing home work and exercises) and found this, I dont know if it's a hot deal but I think that it's a good price (retail price 249.99$)

- free shipping
- free trial so 90 days free return
- 3 colors available
Images
  • cq5dam.web.600.600.png
14 replies
Jan 25, 2010
149 posts
257 upvotes
Montreal, QC
They aren't free, it says $149.99...

I'll see my self out!
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
So many deals 🥺 I just bought the QC35 on prime day.... Loudly Crying Face
I hope we'll have similar deals on Boxing Day
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
robotfood wrote: They aren't free, it says $149.99...

I'll see my self out!
Ba dum tssss....
Aug 9, 2014
170 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Solid earbuds, but I am so disappointed that they discontinued the wired ones ☹️. I still don't understand why they did it.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
I've had these for a couple years. They are... Ok. When they work, they're good. But they're plagued with audio delay that made it that I could not use them to watch anything on my phone/laptop. Bose forums had lots of complaints about them. Now, mine have an issue with charging in the case (when the case is not plugged in). Everytime I decide to use them for a walk, they have no power. Yet the case is fully charged...

When they do work, they are comfortable and sound good. But I can't exactly recommend them.

I did not return them because I bought them using my Air Miles. I did however complain to Air Miles about them, and they refunded all my miles. Which I did not expect. So now I just live with them, since they were free.
Dec 24, 2006
418 posts
342 upvotes
Skilas wrote: I've had these for a couple years. They are... Ok. When they work, they're good. But they're plagued with audio delay that made it that I could not use them to watch anything on my phone/laptop. Bose forums had lots of complaints about them. Now, mine have an issue with charging in the case (when the case is not plugged in). Everytime I decide to use them for a walk, they have no power. Yet the case is fully charged...

When they do work, they are comfortable and sound good. But I can't exactly recommend them.

I did not return them because I bought them using my Air Miles. I did however complain to Air Miles about them, and they refunded all my miles. Which I did not expect. So now I just live with them, since they were free.
Exact same thing happens to mine. also when you answer calls, only the right ear works, the left is disabled. I initially thought it was defective but on the forums everyone was having an issue and I found out this was by designed, due to some sort of lawsuit in the US.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9451 posts
11813 upvotes
Calgary
hammouz wrote: Searching for a sport wireless earbuds with a good microphone (for doing home work and exercises) and found this, I dont know if it's a hot deal but I think that it's a good price (retail price 249.99$)

- free shipping
- 3 colors available
I have them, I wouldn’t recommend them.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1500 posts
2329 upvotes
naumb25 wrote: Solid earbuds, but I am so disappointed that they discontinued the wired ones ☹️. I still don't understand why they did it.
Headphone jack is all but dead at this point. And I say that as I am literally listening to my wired Bose soundsport on my Note9 that was the last model with thr headphone jack. Supposedly the Bose Sport wireless earbuds are really good new ones, but have no ANC like the new QuietComfort earbuds.
Apr 9, 2006
651 posts
246 upvotes
Have these and they sound great but won’t stay in your ear for long the ear tip gets soft and falls off.
hammouz wrote: Searching for a sport wireless earbuds with a good microphone (for doing home work and exercises) and found this, I dont know if it's a hot deal but I think that it's a good price (retail price 249.99$)

- free shipping
- 3 colors available
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
Harold91 wrote: Headphone jack is all but dead at this point. And I say that as I am literally listening to my wired Bose soundsport on my Note9 that was the last model with thr headphone jack. Supposedly the Bose Sport wireless earbuds are really good new ones, but have no ANC like the new QuietComfort earbuds.
I was assuming he meant the Soundsport model where the buds are wired together. Still BT. Like the Pulse.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9451 posts
11813 upvotes
Calgary
Skilas wrote: I was assuming he meant the Soundsport model where the buds are wired together. Still BT. Like the Pulse.
Yup. I have those too and prefer them as the connection doesn’t drop as often as the wire free ones.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2017
1176 posts
2195 upvotes
Hmm... I do love Bose's comfort and I prefer earbuds but based on comments and age of these I'll wait for a better deal. Thanks though OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9451 posts
11813 upvotes
Calgary
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: Hmm... I do love Bose's comfort and I prefer earbuds but based on comments and age of these I'll wait for a better deal. Thanks though OP.
Watch London drugs if you have access to them. They blow out earbuds on Black Friday or Boxing Day.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2017
1176 posts
2195 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Watch London drugs if you have access to them. They blow out earbuds on Black Friday or Boxing Day.
Awesome I do. Thanks so much. Can't wait :) I've been using some cheap SoundPeats and the convenience is so nice and I actually don't mind the comfort and sound for podcasts, but would love some higher quality ones in the $100-250 range.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)