Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Bose SoundSport Free wireless headphones — Refurbished $119

Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best wireless earbuds!
9 replies
May 23, 2018
152 posts
177 upvotes
I'm still waiting on my $49.99 Bluetooth headphones that I ordered from Bose.ca a long time ago.

Now I have no headphones and just a bunch of spam emails from Bose.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2007
1233 posts
585 upvotes
St Thomas
Paul1011 wrote: I'm still waiting on my $49.99 Bluetooth headphones that I ordered from Bose.ca a long time ago.

Now I have no headphones and just a bunch of spam emails from Bose.
Assuming you have tried to troubleshoot this by.. calling Bose?
RFD Proud since 07.
Feb 16, 2010
911 posts
804 upvotes
Toronto
I believe these were $99 on sale at Walmart a few months ago. Still a good price for quality headphones.

Beware, there are a lot of Bose-haters here because Bose cancelled a bunch of their Black Friday orders. But my personal experience has only ever been very positive with Bose customer service and their products.
Dec 7, 2020
45 posts
53 upvotes
Anyone know how these are for running? I have the Jabra Elite 75t which is great for work calls and walking the dog but I feel like these are better for staying in your ears and has better bass. Anyone have any experience?
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
Indubitably wrote: I believe these were $99 on sale at Walmart a few months ago. Still a good price for quality headphones.

Beware, there are a lot of Bose-haters here because Bose cancelled a bunch of their Black Friday orders. But my personal experience has only ever been very positive with Bose customer service and their products.
Still are at Walmart, but obviously clearance and out of stock.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/bose-sound ... 0202080066

That being said, I own a pair of these. I bought them as a reward through Air Miles. Didn't use them the first couple years I owned them. But now love them. Unfortunately, I was late to the party. The batteries on mine are shot. Not sure if from prolonged non-use or what. But they only last a couple hours, and self-drain within days when no use.

But.. they are so comfortable. Even with the new versions available, I'm willing to buy another set in the mean time while waiting for a good sale on the new version.

Btw, good for music or podcasts. Not video watching. I was never able to figure out the audio delay. So watching videos on my phone or laptop is a non-starter with these. It's like a literal second delay. Not even close.
Oct 19, 2006
116 posts
430 upvotes
Down vote, Bose is a Merchant with a poor reputation for honouring online sales, warranties and customer service. Bose has burned me every time, hard to recommend Bose as an ethical business. I totally understand why they closed all their North American stores, when its only us old people buying their products, they have no future.
Jan 25, 2004
292 posts
13 upvotes
Call quality on these are much better than those cheap amazon ear buds. During the call only one side will be working. Batteries are still going strong on both the earbuds and case after 2-3 years.

I really love mine, but keep in mind these stick out a lot like broccoli growing out of your ears. So they are easy to catch on things like the hoops of your covid mask.
Mar 19, 2019
59 posts
43 upvotes
I am not sure how to truly turn off these ear buds. The buds and case batteries are flat within a week in storage.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)