Expired Hot Deals

[Bose Canada] QC35 NC Headset Factory renewed in stock again!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2019 4:56 pm
[OP]
Mar 11, 2007
101 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver

[Bose Canada] QC35 NC Headset Factory renewed in stock again!

Black in stock!

See old posts:
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/bose-ca ... 9-2273013/
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/bose-ca ... 9-2280371/

"A few users have reported that they've been upgraded to QC35 II (second gen).

Amazing deal if you get a QC35 II, and still a great deal if you get the first gen QC35. The only big difference between the two is the built-in Google, Siri, or Alexa button on the QC35 II's.

Via teej22: Don't forget ebates for 1% CB!"
Last edited by favor8hell on Oct 10th, 2019 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't succeed at first try...try again-
9 replies
Jul 10, 2016
210 posts
360 upvotes
This is essentially their regular price now on refurbs. It's been in stock for over a month now.
[OP]
Mar 11, 2007
101 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
oh :| I thought I just got lucky while looking for headsets and wanted to share since the other threads made it sound like they were usually OOS
If you don't succeed at first try...try again-
Dec 12, 2013
276 posts
149 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
OP you're right, they are usually out of stock and it was out of stock at one point in the old thread. Thanks for posting an update
Nov 28, 2007
107 posts
205 upvotes
Back in stock coz i returned mine. Old tech old interface warm deal for the price.
Sep 8, 2019
136 posts
224 upvotes
Calgary
I bought my QC35 Mark 2 for US$180 (= 250ish CAD) used last summer on eBay. Had them over a year and love them. I would not invest that much money in Mark I.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1482 posts
1237 upvotes
jerrypaulick wrote: I bought my QC35 Mark 2 for US$180 (= 250ish CAD) used last summer on eBay. Had them over a year and love them. I would not invest that much money in Mark I.
The only differences are the dedicated google home button which is completely useless to me and the anc button rather than doing it in the app which since I never change is also useless.

So would I take refurbished mk1 vs used mk2 on ebay for roughly the same price while yes definitely yes. On ebay you have the potential for fake, who know on battery life and the pleasure of cleaning someone elses dandruff off.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2866 posts
796 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: The only differences are the dedicated google home button which is completely useless to me and the anc button rather than doing it in the app which since I never change is also useless.

So would I take refurbished mk1 vs used mk2 on ebay for roughly the same price while yes definitely yes. On ebay you have the potential for fake, who know on battery life and the pleasure of cleaning someone elses dandruff off.
i've used the dedicated ANC button on planes before when ordering a drink and/or food.... so i wouldn't say its completely useless.
Oct 24, 2017
295 posts
609 upvotes
I already own the XM2's, but I can't deny that when I was choosing between these and the XM2's, these easily won out in the comfort category.

The XM2's won out because they support more Bluetooth codecs, but at this price I may have to snatch these up.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1482 posts
1237 upvotes
KenA wrote: i've used the dedicated ANC button on planes before when ordering a drink and/or food.... so i wouldn't say its completely useless.
I meant for me