Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II - Refurbished - $284

May 10, 2018
236 posts
425 upvotes

[Bose Canada] QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II - Refurbished - $284

I know this is much higher than the previous price of $175 but thought it was a good deal for those who missed out on last one.

Both Black and Silver colors available at the time of this posting.
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 2nd, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
42 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
Not the best price, but I'll throw an upvote to offset the downvotes.

It's still a decent price if you're in the market for them.
Sep 20, 2012
126 posts
28 upvotes
Montreal
You can find them on KIJIJI for less than that. Got mine for 215$ a few weeks ago.

Bluetooth is kinda weak but they do a great job of blocking ambiant sound (like people talking in another room) even without any music playing.
Dec 30, 2017
752 posts
880 upvotes
GTA
Archeob wrote: You can find them on KIJIJI for less than that. Got mine for 215$ a few weeks ago.

Bluetooth is kinda weak but they do a great job of blocking ambiant sound (like people talking in another room) even without any music playing.
I am very worried to get on Kijiji because of the number of fakes available.
Mar 10, 2018
203 posts
185 upvotes
I think I'll wait for the price to go down to $199...
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2009
1127 posts
217 upvotes
That’s $105 more than last time. How do they justify the jump? unless previous deal was a mistake price.
Feb 19, 2009
730 posts
1279 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
justrajdeep wrote: I am very worried to get on Kijiji because of the number of fakes available.
This
Some fakes are really amazing from a physical design standpoint, almost indistinguishable from OEM.
You'll put them on and just think they don't sound great, and the noise cancellation is over rated.
In reality its because they are knockoff crap.
They can copy the physical design, but not the software and speaker IP.
Sep 20, 2012
126 posts
28 upvotes
Montreal
acidcaribou wrote: This
Some fakes are really amazing from a physical design standpoint, almost indistinguishable from OEM.
You'll put them on and just think they don't sound great, and the noise cancellation is over rated.
In reality its because they are knockoff crap.
They can copy the physical design, but not the software and speaker IP.
I was worried as well but I did my research before meeting the guy. If you can pair the headphones with the Bose App it's genuine and there's also a serial number under one of the cushions. I made sure to check both before giving any money.

Also, he lived a mansion and there were two Porsches in the driveway so he looked like a kid who would get a 400$ pair of headphones as a birthday gift.
May 10, 2018
236 posts
425 upvotes
sonajatt wrote: That’s $105 more than last time. How do they justify the jump? unless previous deal was a mistake price.
Do think previous price was a mistake price as they corrected quickly and also took the item off the page.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I've had my Bose 700's for a while now, the QC35 versions are more comfortable, my kid wears them all day and sometimes I regret passing them on lol
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Hunt4deals wrote: Do think previous price was a mistake price as they corrected quickly and also took the item off the page.
It was, and what you said happened. The lucky few who got orders in were honoured.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2721 posts
6217 upvotes
Mississauga
I find that if you update the headphones to latest version the sound quality is not as good as it used to be. The Bose app almost always forces you to update too which annoying.
Oct 23, 2013
319 posts
699 upvotes
Toronto
Hunt4deals wrote: Do think previous price was a mistake price as they corrected quickly and also took the item off the page.
FWIW, they were also on sale for $179.99 last year (Nov/Dec) at the Bose outlet but they were sold out very quick.
May 19, 2003
509 posts
483 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: I find that if you update the headphones to latest version the sound quality is not as good as it used to be. The Bose app almost always forces you to update too which annoying.
Forced? Ive had QC35s for a few years and was never forced to upgrade the firmware. Same things with the QC35 II, it has never been a forced upgrade.
Nov 19, 2005
551 posts
808 upvotes
Toronto
I left mine on the plane last Nov (got it refurb for $250 at the Bose outlet in Toronto) and I've been waiting to replace it for a similar price.

But as it stands now, I don't know when I'll be flying again so I'll keep waiting for the price to go down. For regular use if I want noise cancelling I have an Mpow H10, which is a very decent budget noise-cancelling headphones (got it based on rtings review).

QC II refurb is absolutely the best you can get at this price range for superior noise cancelling since Sony doesn't do refurbs, but you're not really gonna need a superior noise cancelling unless you're on a flight and ain't nobody flying anytime soon.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2010
1123 posts
1546 upvotes
Victoria
skyway wrote: Forced? Ive had QC35s for a few years and was never forced to upgrade the firmware. Same things with the QC35 II, it has never been a forced upgrade.
I assume you must not have the Bose app installed on your connected mobile device, or you haven't upgraded your bose app in quite a long time. The new version forces you to update and does not give you the option not to.
Sep 14, 2018
373 posts
667 upvotes
kwokinator wrote: I left mine on the plane last Nov (got it refurb for $250 at the Bose outlet in Toronto) and I've been waiting to replace it for a similar price.

But as it stands now, I don't know when I'll be flying again so I'll keep waiting for the price to go down. For regular use if I want noise cancelling I have an Mpow H10, which is a very decent budget noise-cancelling headphones (got it based on rtings review).

QC II refurb is absolutely the best you can get at this price range for superior noise cancelling since Sony doesn't do refurbs, but you're not really gonna need a superior noise cancelling unless you're on a flight and ain't nobody flying anytime soon.
I was lucky enough to get the error price of $180 for these, the superior Bose noise cancelling has actually been amazing for WFH - I don't regret them one bit especially with WFH continuing into the new year at least for me.

I wear these for 8-10 hours a day, ears never hurt, sound is amazing and can never hear anything else whether that's inside or outside the house so I get less distracted. I was using some Sony Mdrzx770bn before this and while they were acceptable and i'd had them for a few years, these are next level.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)