Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 12, 2010
729 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver

Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35

Any chance these go on sale? Have been looking for a deal on them for ages....
37 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14177 posts
5377 upvotes
Ottawa
nope, they've never been on sale. The only way to get a deal on them is to get some site perk like ebates at dell.ca (say 10% back).

or wait for Bose to put them on sale officially (then they'll be on sale everywhere for probably 10% off)

There used to be some EPP loophole at The Source but it was caught and closed.

I think Dell's EPP perk may give you 5% back if you qualify (dell.ca/mpp)
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2176 posts
465 upvotes
Red Deer
I'm not holding my breath. I've been looking for a deal on the QC35 for a few months now and found nothing. BF and CM came and went and still nothing. They must still be in high demand.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
7926 posts
4324 upvotes
Alberta
QC25's and QC35's never go on sale. The only one that does is the Soundtrue II Apple version. It's not that they are popular, it's because Bose sells their product directly on their website. So the store price has to be the same as the Bose.ca price. I'm buying the QC25 myself.
Aug 24, 2009
533 posts
155 upvotes
I tried to find either the QC25 and 35 on sale during BF with no luck as everyone's stated. I ended up getting the QC15s at Costco - they're for my wife so it's pretty low risk in case she doesn't like them.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1664 posts
257 upvotes
gtfodude wrote: ebay seller has some to good price into dead link but idk about import charge cost into quebec http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ECOUTEURS-HEADPH ... Sw2xRYWWbO
Do people actually trust stuff like this from ebay? Me personnally, no.... but I guess to each his own. I leave ebay for cheap electronics that I don't really care about quality or source. Expensive headphones is not one of those cheap electronics.
adamm
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2176 posts
465 upvotes
Red Deer
adamm wrote: Do people actually trust stuff like this from ebay? Me personnally, no.... but I guess to each his own. I leave ebay for cheap electronics that I don't really care about quality or source. Expensive headphones is not one of those cheap electronics.
+1

For something like this I'd want to buy from an authorized re-seller if for nothing else than to get a proper Bose warranty (which my CC would also double).
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2232 posts
2765 upvotes
The Bose outlet at the Milton outlets usually has decent deals. They've had new and refurb in the past so pay close attention.

Nothing posted for BD yet but they had new QC20s for $199 on BF.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3053 posts
369 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Personally I had the QC35 but hated them. I keep thinking the right side sounded louder than the left, and I got a headache when wearing them. I'm sticking with my QC15s as NC sounded the same to me as well.
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3089 posts
588 upvotes
Vancouver
Microsoft store online has them for 10% off with the education discount.
Jan 12, 2015
119 posts
46 upvotes
Saint-Epiphane, QC
adamm wrote: Do people actually trust stuff like this from ebay? Me personnally, no.... but I guess to each his own. I leave ebay for cheap electronics that I don't really care about quality or source. Expensive headphones is not one of those cheap electronics.
u are right lol i bought some charge 2+ speaker for 25% of real price of ebay and sound like a can of peanut butter, do u trust electronic items sold by amazon.ca or .com???
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1664 posts
257 upvotes
gtfodude wrote: do u trust electronic items sold by amazon.ca or .com???
Yes but only if it says "sold and fulfilled by Amazon" and only if the reviews are good and I've usually already done a ton of research on what I'm about to buy if it's expensive. I usually don't buy generic/unbranded electronics on amazon (because I can get that stuff just about anywhere else) but if I do, it's usually under $50. Anything over that and it has to be a brand name and say "sold and fulfilled by Amazon"
adamm
Mar 6, 2006
415 posts
88 upvotes
Kelowna
I have the QC35s and love them. Not my best sounding headphones but the convenience of wireless and the noise canceling make them my go to set. A must for frequent air travelers. I find them very comfortable as well. No problem with 8 hours of continuous use.