[Amazon.ca] Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) for 269$

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2020 1:25 am
[OP]
Feb 24, 2018
23 posts
29 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bose QuietComfort 35 (Series II) for 269$

It's 33% down and back to the same price as Amazon Prime Day for those who missed the deal!

The previous post from Amazon Day : prime-day-bose-quietcomfort-35-series-ii-269-2409387/
Last edited by Burst10 on Oct 29th, 2020 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
62 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2292 posts
723 upvotes
YVR
In before the deluge of posts saying "but we ain't travelling anymore, no need for noise cancellation"

These are ranked as some of the best headphones for WFH, due to the double duty of blocking your outside environment and the mics on it being very highly rated for zoom calls/meetings.
Zoomer
Feb 1, 2010
573 posts
90 upvotes
TeriyakiJack wrote: In before the deluge of posts saying "but we ain't travelling anymore, no need for noise cancellation"

These are ranked as some of the best headphones for WFH, due to the double duty of blocking your outside environment and the mics on it being very highly rated for zoom calls/meetings.
This vs the bose NC 700?
May 18, 2012
992 posts
832 upvotes
MARKHAM
Just commenting so I can be on the front page after everyone wakes up tomorrow.
Dec 11, 2009
231 posts
54 upvotes
Brampton
hmm... maybe try these out and compare to the Sennheiser PXC550-ii that I got on prime day.
Oct 1, 2012
62 posts
25 upvotes
GVR
2017 technology and It has been on this price point for a while. Passed.
Aug 17, 2019
64 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Great pair of headphones. Would definitely get another pair if they upgraded it to usb c :)
Oct 11, 2015
550 posts
192 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Bose.ca have it at $269 too and 90 days free return.
Probably a better option than Amazon if you worried that you won't like it
Feb 1, 2010
573 posts
90 upvotes
Endlesscc wrote: Bose.ca have it at $269 too and 90 days free return.
Probably a better option than Amazon if you worried that you won't like it
Doesn't amazon already have extended holiday returns? At least for some of my items the return window was Jan 2021 recently... Could be wrong tho.
Dec 31, 2010
880 posts
326 upvotes
Richmond Hill
VinceDeals wrote: Great pair of headphones. Would definitely get another pair if they upgraded it to usb c :)
I dont know how likely it is that they will be updating this model further as NC700 is out...
Had QC25 and then got the original series 1 QC35 pair, still going strong since late 2016 best headphones ever love them, use them daily for zoom and music and WFH
Highly recommend
Apr 2, 2010
89 posts
67 upvotes
Edmonton
TeriyakiJack wrote: In before the deluge of posts saying "but we ain't travelling anymore, no need for noise cancellation"

I just wish these headphones had a physical mute button on them for video calls through my PC. Would allow me to be more mobile during calls at work and not have to run back to my laptop whenever I need to speak during a meeting (by taking myself off mute). Been looking at various wireless gaming headsets because of this and the SteelSeries seems to be the best option due to the retractable mic, that hides in the ear cup body.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13266 posts
7026 upvotes
Southern Ontario
freetrade wrote: This vs the bose NC 700?
Only the 700 is voice controlled Alexa even over Sony XM where you have to press a button. The 700 is basically Echo enabled headphones where you can ask info, call music, operate smart devices etc hands free. I can be upstairs and ask it to turn off lights downstairs, shut off the living room TV (Sony TV running Android). However the QC35's are the most comfortable, family has all 3.
Feb 18, 2012
780 posts
390 upvotes
Victoria
Same price on Bose site plus can get cashback

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)