Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1150 posts
1857 upvotes
Saint John

[Boston Pizza] BOGO Free pizza (Nov. 24 only) [online or App order]

Buy one pizza, get one FREE!*
Use code TOUCHDOWN at checkout.
Enter promo code TOUCHDOWN through the Boston Pizza App or Bostonpizza.com and you’ll be ready to go for the Big Game. Order ahead to take advantage of this one-day offer - Sunday, November 24 only.

*Buy any medium or large pizza at regular price and get a second medium or large pizza, of equal or lesser value, for free. Use promo code TOUCHDOWN at checkout. This offer is only available through online orders via bostonpizza.com or the MyBP app at participating Boston Pizza locations in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Atlantic Canada. Offer is only valid for pick-up and delivery orders. No cash value. Taxes and gratuities extra. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer available from 12:00:01 a.m. on November 24, 2019 to 11:59:59 p.m. on November 24, 2019.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jeez their large pizza is $33 ...

Edit: deal valid on Nov 24. Failed to read that
Last edited by carmageddon on Nov 21st, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1624 posts
6226 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
carmageddon wrote: jeez their large pizza is $33 ...
I know it's crazy. Their pizza is mid range at best. Their prices are out to lunch.
What's in your wallet?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23727 posts
188666 upvotes
GTA
carmageddon wrote: jeez their large pizza is $33 ...

Edit: weird i added 2 El Dorado pizzas to my cart, and second pizza automatically became 50% off. Using code "TOUCHDOWN" threw the following error:
"The coupon code you entered is not valid online or is not valid for the products currently in your cart. If this coupon is for a free item, please make sure the product has been added to your cart and try again."
Only valid on the 24th, as per OP, and the 50% off second pizza is their standard promo available pretty much anytime.

This BOGO promo is pretty much the only time I buy their pizza, given their insane regular prices.
Oct 19, 2019
470 posts
579 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
It doesnt make any sense to order from Boston pizza. Their prices are OFF THE CHART BY MILES and the portion is so so small. I maybe consider buying a pizza if Buy one get 2... jeez
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
toguy wrote: Only valid on the 24th, as per OP, and the 50% off second pizza is their standard promo available pretty much anytime.

This BOGO promo is pretty much the only time I buy their pizza, given their insane regular prices.
Ah I can't read. Thanks for clarifying
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3162 posts
3335 upvotes
Toronto, ON
catlover1299 wrote: It doesnt make any sense to order from Boston pizza. Their prices are OFF THE CHART BY MILES and the portion is so so small. I maybe consider buying a pizza if Buy one get 2... jeez
Surprisingly their prices are higher than most (if not all) wood fired gourmet pizza places that I have had the pleasure of trying.
Even Canmore/Banff has cheaper and better tasting pizza than BP, despite being a tourist trap.
50% off is a decent deal still, if you like their pizza.
Aug 18, 2008
579 posts
710 upvotes
Looking forward to trying the "Christmas Pizza" (seasoned rotisserie turkey, house-made stuffing, rosemary sage cream sauce and Italian cheeses. Served with cranberry sauce and warm turkey gravy) =\

Order a medium or large Christmas Pizza and receive two free Toblerone bars!
This deal almost deserves its own thread. (Kidding, of course, but I do appreciate Boston Pizza every once in a while, especially when one is free....)
Dec 29, 2012
102 posts
31 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone got the MYBP OFFERS offer to work?
FREE BANDERA BREAD
Get a free order of Bandera Bread when you spend at least $10. Must add the Bandera Bread to your cart before redeeming.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
5899 posts
2545 upvotes
Winnipeg
No Manitoba...FYI they are in the grey cup
Apr 26, 2009
837 posts
614 upvotes
Calgary
Even with the BOGO it’s like $30 still for two medium pizzas.

Also the BP right by my house isn’t accepting online orders today. :(
Apr 3, 2018
174 posts
92 upvotes
Code TOUCHDOWN not valid for Toronto. The medium Veg cost $31 Pretty expensive.
Ram
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2011
1356 posts
599 upvotes
Brandon
airmail wrote: No Manitoba...FYI they are in the grey cup
Why is Manitoba left out?