• Feb 4th, 2018 1:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22305 posts
169169 upvotes
GTA

[Boston Pizza] BOGO Large or Medium Pizza

Boston Pizza's normal deal is buy one, get one pizza 50% off, but today it's buy one, get one free (medium/large only). Use code FOOTBALL at checkout. You can order up to 5 pizzas (and therefore get 5 free). Looks like this is for delivery or pickup only.
Last edited by toguy on Feb 4th, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
May 29, 2009
42 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
is this for take out only? any deals for Dine-in?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22305 posts
169169 upvotes
GTA
riltestuser wrote: is this for take out only? any deals for Dine-in?
If you check their website, they have a couple deals listed which should be applicable for dine-in
A large 3-topping pizza (180-600 Cals/Slice), starter-sized wings (540-840 Cals), an entrée House (520 Cals) or Caesar salad (530 Cals), plus an order of Boston's Pizza Bread (500 Cals), only $39.99

A medium 3-topping pizza (120-160 Cals/Slice), one of four signature pastas (750-1470 Cals), plus an entrée House (520 Cals) or Caesar salad (530 Cals). Only $29.99 for a limited time!
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1388 posts
1058 upvotes
British Columbia
I don't see the offer listed on the website nor does the code work. Only getting the automatic 50% off my second pizza when I add it to the cart.

Guess it's for a specific province.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22305 posts
169169 upvotes
GTA
Had a look at the fine print again on the email I got, does not have anything about applying only to specific provinces (though they have had this in the past), but it does say "at participating locations".
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
Karala wrote: I don't see the offer listed on the website nor does the code work. Only getting the automatic 50% off my second pizza when I add it to the cart.

Guess it's for a specific province.
When I tried this it automatically used the 50% off second pizza. Then I entered the code FOOTBALL, to get the free second za.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2344 posts
1065 upvotes
Edmonton
Not appearing to work in Edmonton
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4997 posts
3377 upvotes
Toronto and London
Working in London Ontario.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
10652 posts
3290 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
It is difficult to find this on the BP website and the instructions are confusing.

Here is the link...

https://bostonpizza.com/en/promotions/b ... s-atl.html

In the ad at the top it says the code is FOOTBALL. There is an asterisk.

Go to the bottom and read the asterisk comments. It says the code is TOUCHDOWN.

Go figure.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1234 posts
762 upvotes
Vancouver
MexiCanuck wrote: It is difficult to find this on the BP website and the instructions are confusing.

Here is the link...

https://bostonpizza.com/en/promotions/b ... s-atl.html

In the ad at the top it says the code is FOOTBALL. There is an asterisk.

Go to the bottom and read the asterisk comments. It says the code is TOUCHDOWN.

Go figure.
They have been running this promotion every year for Super Bowl Sunday for the past few years. The code in recent memory has been TOUCHDOWN and probably someone just copied and pasted the fine print from last year's promotion!

Here is the thread from last year:
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/boston- ... y-2078391/
(Also note that it only worked in certain locations then too)

Sadly, I can't get it to work in Vancouver locations this year.