Expired Hot Deals

Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza Kids Card (5 Free Kids Meals with $16 purchase) w/$5 donation

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2022 9:39 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
24725 posts
199412 upvotes
GTA

[Boston Pizza] Boston Pizza Kids Card (5 Free Kids Meals with $16 purchase) w/$5 donation

Boston Pizza is back with their Kids Card promo. $5 donation gets you a Kids Card, valid for a total of 5 free kids meals (dine-in only, requires $16+ purchase ($14+ in QC) to redeem).

https://kidscard.bostonpizza.com/

Edit: Thanks to @exstasie for pointing out that you can get a 6th kids meal if you register the card to your My BP account.
Last edited by toguy on Aug 16th, 2022 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
39 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2403 posts
1160 upvotes
burlington, on
Can I use 2free kids meal at once for my 2 kids buying just one card?
Sr. Member
May 29, 2006
671 posts
201 upvotes
cayolargo wrote: Can I use 2free kids meal at once for my 2 kids buying just one card?
Yeah as long as you buy two adult meals...... Or $32 on your own meal and drinks.....
I have bought a large specialty pizza and got 2 kids meals
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
10692 posts
3910 upvotes
cayolargo wrote: Can I use 2free kids meal at once for my 2 kids buying just one card?
Yes, although it's very YMMV on how strict they are
Some places let you pick up your order while using it, even though it's supposed to be for dine in only. Some let you use multiple kids discounts even though only 1 meal, or food under the $16 threshold etc.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2403 posts
1160 upvotes
burlington, on
Ok thanks guys.
I have 2 kids and definitely don’t go often at BP.
I will buy just one hoping they will let me use 2 free kids meal for one card
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1532 posts
428 upvotes
I just bought one. Checked my balance on the card via https://bostonpizza.com/en/kids-card-balance.html and it says I have 0 meals on the card.

And when I try to register it to my account is says "ERROR There was an error registering the card."

Anyone else experience this? Anyone know where one would find my member number?
Newbie
Nov 18, 2003
10 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
I hit similar problem - bought 2 cards and registered. but it shows I only have 2 free meals in my BP account. Seems a problem in their system. Tried to call BP guest service, but no people answered. Disappointed Face
tatung wrote: I just bought one. Checked my balance on the card via https://bostonpizza.com/en/kids-card-balance.html and it says I have 0 meals on the card.

And when I try to register it to my account is says "ERROR There was an error registering the card."

Anyone else experience this? Anyone know where one would find my member number?
Newbie
May 13, 2008
1 posts
3 upvotes
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but I'm kinda curious about what this $5 Donation part is all about. As far as I could see, there is no associated charity for this "donation". It feels a bit disingenuous to label it as a donation if all it really is donating to, uhm, Jim Treliving's retirement fund.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1532 posts
428 upvotes
myrecyclebin wrote: I hit similar problem - bought 2 cards and registered. but it shows I only have 2 free meals in my BP account. Seems a problem in their system. Tried to call BP guest service, but no people answered. Disappointed Face
What was their phone number? Couldn't find one yesterday.
Newbie
Nov 18, 2003
10 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
Guest Feedback: (604) 303-6398

This was on the FAQ page under the kids card section. But the whole section was removed now.
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
24725 posts
199412 upvotes
GTA
linguodeadly wrote: Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but I'm kinda curious about what this $5 Donation part is all about. As far as I could see, there is no associated charity for this "donation". It feels a bit disingenuous to label it as a donation if all it really is donating to, uhm, Jim Treliving's retirement fund.
You make a good point - there is actually no mention of the actual charity, but historically, it has been the Boston Pizza Foundation 'Future Prospects'

https://bostonpizza.com/en/bp-foundation.html
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
16824 posts
32816 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks, I just ordered my card. We used to get 2 at a time a few years ago but we haven't been eating out as much lately.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1532 posts
428 upvotes
myrecyclebin wrote: Guest Feedback: (604) 303-6398

This was on the FAQ page under the kids card section. But the whole section was removed now.
No answer. No answer via email either. My card still errors and shows no meals.
Jr. Member
Jul 30, 2021
180 posts
449 upvotes
Great deal, thanks for the heads up
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 16, 2011
7 posts
Regina
I just got an email from Guest Services @ Boston Pizza with a new kids card number.. hadn’t even reached out to them about issues with it yet!
Thank you so much for purchasing your Boston Pizza Kids card(s)! Unfortunately, due to a technical issue, the card(s) we sent you aren’t working in our system. Our apologies for the inconvenience. Please find below your NEW Kids Cards number(s) to be used in our restaurants.

To avoid any issues in the future, we’d recommend deleting the original email we sent with your original kids card number(s).

Top