Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Boxing Day Sale - Stephensons Electronics - 325 Bamburgh Circle - GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2014 3:00 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto

Boxing Day Sale - Stephensons Electronics - 325 Bamburgh Circle - GTA

Store is surprisingly open today (Dec 25th).

He emailed me some of his deals...

Best in my opinion is:

"Samsung 60” LED EXCLUSIVE SALE - Super Crazy Deal – BEST in the CITY GURANTEED!!
UN60F7500 – 240HZ – 960CMR – SKYPE Camera built-in LED

$1699.99 with FREE 7” Galaxy TAB 3 - Regular Priced at 2199.99

Authorized Samsung dealer!"

Here's a link to the boxing day specials....

http://www.shopstephensons.com/clearance/

Samsung UN40F5500 $599.99

Samsung UN55F6400 $799.99

Samsung UN60F6300 $1199.99

Samsung UN65F6300 $1399.99

Samsung UN65F8000 $2599.99

Samsung UN75F6300 $2499.99

To save some grief in advance, I will say this now - I am not the owner, an employee or shareholder etc.....

I am however a long time loyal customer and supporter of the store. It was formally a HDTV store that is now "Independent".

Merry Christmas to all RFD'ers....happy deal hunting !!!!

Spidermanphil
70 replies
May 30, 2006
277 posts
19 upvotes
Solid price. What are their other specials?
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Xert wrote: Solid price. What are their other specials?
Yeah, I think that the price on the UN60F7500 will be hard to beat.

I put a link to their flyer in my original post.

Spidermanphil
Deal Addict
Aug 26, 2008
1439 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
the f8000 seems not too bad either. nice to see GOOD TV's on sale, not just the crap they couldn't sell.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47034 posts
9313 upvotes
What's their return policy? So if the Store is an authorized Samsung re seller (is there proof of this out of curiosity?), will Samsung Canada honor the warranty from this store?
Blanka
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
Is the 75" a good deal?
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: What's their return policy? So if the Store is an authorized Samsung re seller (is there proof of this out of curiosity?), will Samsung Canada honor the warranty from this store?
They are a fully authorized Samsung dealer, the warranty will be from Samsung Canada.

I am not sure of their return policy, you can call and check with them.

I personally have never had an issue with returns with them, but I am not in the habit of "test driving" tv's etc.

In the 20 plus years of being a customer of theirs, I can recall only one time I needed service and it was about 3 years ago with a Samsung plasma. The warranty was handled directly through Samsung as it was almost 2 years after purchase.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47034 posts
9313 upvotes
spidermanphil wrote: They are a fully authorized Samsung dealer, the warranty will be from Samsung Canada.
Gotcha. May be worth swinging by for their $1199 60" TV.
Blanka
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
kamascottra wrote: the f8000 seems not too bad either. nice to see GOOD TV's on sale, not just the crap they couldn't sell.
Absolutely !!!

They have a nice range of models, and I like dealing with a store like this, because they have a vested interest in the business. Not a paid hourly or commission sales person who doesn't really care about customer service.
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
wmahmud wrote: Is the 75" a good deal?
I can't say for certain as I can only dream these days about a panel like that, two young kids to feed and activities to pay for, but I have always found their prices to be the best and at worst case competitive.

I just checked the HDTV electronics boxing day thread and their price on the 75" is $300 more !!!

In fact all of the Samsungs panels are cheaper at Stephensons than at HDTV...
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47034 posts
9313 upvotes
spidermanphil wrote: They are a fully authorized Samsung dealer, the warranty will be from Samsung Canada.

I am not sure of their return policy, you can call and check with them.

I personally have never had an issue with returns with them, but I am not in the habit of "test driving" tv's etc.

In the 20 plus years of being a customer of theirs, I can recall only one time I needed service and it was about 3 years ago with a Samsung plasma. The warranty was handled directly through Samsung as it was almost 2 years after purchase.
Dang! They've been in the industry for 20 + years? I guess they are pretty reputable then. Its good to know that they don't force customers to buy, etc vs those employees at FS/BB.
Blanka
Jun 8, 2004
503 posts
7 upvotes
Stephensons electronics previously known as HDTV electronics is my go to store for electronics, great people unbeatable price.

J
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
djemzine wrote: Dang! They've been in the industry for 20 + years? I guess they are pretty reputable then. Its good to know that they don't force customers to buy, etc vs those employees at FS/BB.
Yup, 20+ years...they used to be a HDTV Electronics store, but now they are completely on their own. Same owners, but independent. They are authorized dealers of Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Polk Audio, Sonos etc...

No fly by night operation.
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
cornholio wrote: Stephensons electronics previously known as HDTV electronics is my go to store for electronics, great people unbeatable price.

J
J,

Glad to meet another Stephensons Electronics customer. :D

Phil
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7534 posts
792 upvotes
Toronto
You know Phil, I find it very funny that all you ever post on this forum is advertising for this store. It's like you come on here year after year ONLY to post deals about them (your post history shows this rather clearly).

Clearly you never come on this forum for any other reason.....you are madly in love with this store, which you probably own, are affiliated with, or are being paid to shill for on RFD every year. Let's just call a spade a spade OK?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2805 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Hey, I want to buy stuffs at 50% off !!! hook me up
Kijiji links aren't permitted in signatures. Only links to our BST forum.
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Drew_W wrote: You know Phil, I find it very funny that all you ever post on this forum is advertising for this store. It's like you come on here year after year ONLY to post deals about them (your post history shows this rather clearly).

Clearly you never come on this forum for any other reason.....you are madly in love with this store, which you probably own, are affiliated with, or are being paid to shill for on RFD every year. Let's just call a spade a spade OK?
Drew,

You make a lot of assumptions.

I am on this forum as much as life allows, that means not as much as before since kids came along.

True I rarely post, but if you check my history I have posted about other deals as well over the years. One I recall is a tv/dvd combo deal from Costco. I met up with another RFD'er as I scored a spare unit and he bought it from me at no profit. (Ooops, I just checked my post history, that was via PM - I did not post on that thread) But in checking my history you will see I posted about a GoPpro deal, BB Playbooks, knife sets, Bluray deals from Amazon.co.uk etc..)

Really, does that sound like I own a electronics store?

As in years past, this is the third I believe, I post this stores boxing day specials on the board to give the members a heads up on deals that they offer. The holidays afford me the time to do so. They are not a big box store, so the majority of people wouldn't even know they existed or the deals available.

I used to take offence to people questioning my agenda, believing that I am involved in ownership of the store etc...you don't know me, I don't know you, however I am not making any judgements or assumptions about you.

You are correct about I do love the store, for all the reasons I have stated previously on the board.

You can believe me a "spade" or whatever tickles your fancy that is your prerogitive. The internet provides anonymity, and creates keyboard warriors. People make statements they may not in a "person to person" contact, I am resigned to that fact.

At the end of the day, if other RFD'ers get some deals or use the information I post to get a price match or better deal at another store then I have accomplished what I intended.

Higher profile for a store that I have been a 20+ year customer, hopefully increased sales for them and because I shop there and consistently get fantastic prices I absolutely want them to stay in business.

Hopefully, RFD'ers can get deals on stuff they want from the store, cause lord knows that other members posts have allowed me to save a ton of cash since lurking this site and joining back in 2004.

Phil
Jan 13, 2004
134 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
fatkinglet wrote: Hey, I want to buy stuffs at 50% off !!! hook me up
So would I, If you figure that hook up out I am in !!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)