• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2020 5:11 pm
[OP]
Oct 30, 2010
382 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto

Boxing week deals on major appliances and energy rebate

Does anyone know what's the best place to shop for major appliances? I'm moving into a new house next April and wanted to get some boxing week deals, cause afaik there won't be any deals between new years and April. I'll need the entire set cause the house is a new construction and won't include anything: French door fridge, dishwasher, induction range with oven (no gas or electric), washer and dryer. I know some people who got ok deals from Canadian Appliance Source so I'm currently looking at their website, but didn't find much deals.

Also, does anyone know anything about this energy rebate program that discounts up to $500 per major appliance? From the government website it says retailers are supposed to give this rebate but so far I haven't found anything with this rebate yet.
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2866 posts
540 upvotes
Ontario
Heartcloud wrote: Does anyone know what's the best place to shop for major appliances? I'm moving into a new house next April and wanted to get some boxing week deals, cause afaik there won't be any deals between new years and April. I'll need the entire set cause the house is a new construction and won't include anything: French door fridge, dishwasher, induction range with oven (no gas or electric), washer and dryer. I know some people who got ok deals from Canadian Appliance Source so I'm currently looking at their website, but didn't find much deals.

Also, does anyone know anything about this energy rebate program that discounts up to $500 per major appliance? From the government website it says retailers are supposed to give this rebate but so far I haven't found anything with this rebate yet.
Only energy rebate I've seen , is on dishwashers.
¨°º©oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso©º°¨

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)