Expired Hot Deals

[Banana Republic] BR Banana Repulic 60% off sales + 25% sign up + 5.5% rebate

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2015 5:32 am
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 5, 2005
850 posts
26 upvotes
Anyone got a 25% code? I signed up but the email has not arrived..

Thanks!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2005
2672 posts
23 upvotes
416 to the 905
Ctwizzy wrote: Anyone got a 25% code? I signed up but the email has not arrived..

Thanks!
Check your junkmail folder... I got mine within 30 seconds of signing up.
The Cell Phone Plan (Public Mobile): Unlimited: Incoming and Outgoing / Canada Wide Long Distance / Caller ID / Voicemail / 5GB Data
Deal Addict
May 26, 2008
1266 posts
377 upvotes
Thornhill
aZian_ wrote: don't forget ebates for 2%
GOD DAMMIT I FORGOT! CRAP. Oh well, got 3 slim dress pants for $112 taxes incl! can't complain at all.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 2, 2007
1284 posts
435 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you.
Used the GC i got for 10% off during the holiday season, paid $241 after tax for a monogram suit!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
tks. ~$600 worth of reg priced stuff for $150 shipped to my door. BR quality @ old navy prices. nice.
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2008
562 posts
130 upvotes
Montreal
Has anyone been able to exchange items bought online in store? I was thinking of buying larger/small size online and get the right size in store and keep the 60%+25% deal...
Member
Mar 29, 2010
224 posts
76 upvotes
dsquared27 wrote: Has anyone been able to exchange items bought online in store? I was thinking of buying larger/small size online and get the right size in store and keep the 60%+25% deal...
yea, a little hesitant to pull the trigger based on this

Returning an Online Purchase
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know. We'll give you a refund or send you another color, a new size or an entirely different style.

You can return items by mail or at the appropriate brand's store (Canadian locations only) within 45 days of your order date.

There are no returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise, either online or in stores.
Member
Feb 7, 2008
474 posts
244 upvotes
St Catharines
Thanks, this comes up every once in a while and I'm always surprised the stacking still works!
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2008
562 posts
130 upvotes
Montreal
Nb85 wrote: yea, a little hesitant to pull the trigger based on this

Returning an Online Purchase
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know. We'll give you a refund or send you another color, a new size or an entirely different style.

You can return items by mail or at the appropriate brand's store (Canadian locations only) within 45 days of your order date.

There are no returns or exchanges on final sale merchandise, either online or in stores.
Thanks, I have a feeling they would let you return the item in-store, but you would have to rebuy it with the instore price. I believe they would accept exchanges online (charge you the same thing for a different size and reimburse you once they get the item back).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2003
4067 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
in each individual product description it says how returns work for that particular product.

for ex:

Returns and Exchanges
FREE returns (to stores or by mail)
FREE exchanges


If it says this on product page, I say order with confidence - there is no way they can deny u exchange, regardless of what coupons u applied. Take a screen shot just in case. If they try any BS, just file a chargeback on CC.
Member
Mar 29, 2010
224 posts
76 upvotes
'Sash[DSL wrote:;21199497']in each individual product description it says how returns work for that particular product.

for ex:

Returns and Exchanges
FREE returns (to stores or by mail)
FREE exchanges


If it says this on product page, I say order with confidence - there is no way they can deny u exchange, regardless of what coupons u applied. Take a screen shot just in case. If they try any BS, just file a chargeback on CC.
Cheers!
I didn't see that, just clicked on each of the 4 things I had in my cart and all say free return to store or online...placing order now...thanks for the heads up!
Jr. Member
Jan 13, 2014
109 posts
48 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
How do you know if the pants match the jacket? Since they are not selling full suits...
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2010
1432 posts
352 upvotes
Thanks OP! Went to GCB to get 5.5% cashback....stacked coupon code.....and done!! Like one poster said...BR quality @ Old Navy prices!...LOL!
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3349 posts
1369 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought 3 sweaters for the ms. pretty happy about it as I missed one of the sweaters the last deal. 220 tx in down to 65tx in. WOOT
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
9927 posts
1369 upvotes
Ordered a bunch of stuff.... GCR 5.5% + 2 coupon codes. Awesome.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 30, 2011
2871 posts
633 upvotes
LONDON
Will I be able to use both coupon codes in store as well?

Top