[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
997 posts
1255 upvotes

Bradley Smokers Father's Day Sale - FS over $100

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Bradley Smokers
Bradley Smokers on sale for $299 ( for the original 31" 4 rack electric smoker ) & up. Free shipping on orders over $100 * You can also get a $20 coupon by sending a pic next to your Bradley Smoker to marketing@bradleysmoker.com and have a chance to win a Pro P10 Smoker.

* free shipping not available in Newfoundland And Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon Territory
Last edited by 6060842 on Jun 3rd, 2020 10:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9937 posts
2561 upvotes
these are awesome, I have used mine 10+ times this short summer already, super easy to use also

cheese stuffed meatballs have been the go to of late. the kids go nuts for them also.
Jan 6, 2013
160 posts
159 upvotes
JONQUIERE
Think I can pass this as a gift for myself from the kids? Tell my wife it was their idea and Im happy?
Very tempted.
Feb 12, 2002
717 posts
140 upvotes
Vancouver
Love smoking fish on my Bradley, unfortunately, no sale on the wood pucks
Aug 18, 2011
246 posts
208 upvotes
North York
brunomarie wrote: Think I can pass this as a gift for myself from the kids? Tell my wife it was their idea and Im happy?
Very tempted.
Double down with Father's day and you got yourself a smoker!

Edit: It appears I'm blind, didn't notice the Father's day sale in the Subject, saw smoker and clicked, lol.
Jan 25, 2016
215 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
Read the description for the P10 smoker:
No babysitting, no hassles, no checking, no worries. Just set it and forget it.
They ripped off the Ronco Showtime Rotisserie lol. Saw that infomercial a thousand times as a kid.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2265 posts
545 upvotes
1) can this be kept outside?
2) do you have to use their brand of stuff to smoke or can you use any kind?
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1757 posts
227 upvotes
Burlington
Hate the proprietary wood pucks. I'll never bother with these guys...
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
3367 posts
1197 upvotes
Mississauga
I have my digital now for 8 years and use it even in winter. Excellent for keeping the temp steady for you and pucks are available all over. Highly recommend. This is a great deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
3367 posts
1197 upvotes
Mississauga
Daf wrote: 1) can this be kept outside?
You have to keep them / use them outdoors. As long as the pucks are made for bradley, you can use any.
Jan 25, 2016
215 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
cRaZyRaVr wrote: I have my digital now for 8 years and use it even in winter. Excellent for keeping the temp steady for you and pucks are available all over. Highly recommend. This is a great deal.
I had a digital and left it with my dad before I moved away. Loved it.

This P10 smoker, I can’t figure out what the difference is from the other models other than the pucks having a door to keep them sheltered? Anyone have any insight - can it be used indoors?
Mar 7, 2011
17 posts
7 upvotes
Eastern Passage
rocking23nf wrote: these are awesome, I have used mine 10+ times this short summer already, super easy to use also

cheese stuffed meatballs have been the go to of late. the kids go nuts for them also.
Can you hit me up with a recipe?
Oct 5, 2018
102 posts
200 upvotes
All these people asking to use it indoors. Sure. Fill your house with smoke. Geniuses.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9937 posts
2561 upvotes
Daf wrote: 1) can this be kept outside?
I keep it outside for the part of the year that is above zero, then I move it to my garage for storage. I have not used it in the winter. but I do keep it out in the rain (with cover) and have no issues.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9937 posts
2561 upvotes
coulombemr wrote: Can you hit me up with a recipe?
im not sure what spice my wife puts in, but some seasoning of your choice, bread crumbs and an egg for sure, and cubes of marble cheese in the middle, I prefer regular ground beef as its more juicy.

usually a 10ish dollar tray of regular meat can make around 40+ meatballs.

I cook at 225 with full smoke with usually Apple or Cherry until inside temp is 165, it takes around 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.

don't overcook, just cook to 165.

they actually taste better then next day reheated in the microwave, its like the smoke grows overnight. meatballs really soak up that smoke.

add some BBQ dipping saunce on your plate, and they are super yummy/]