Archived BST Posts

[FS] [Brand New Factory Sealed]- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple 128GB w/VRS Phone Case ---> $800

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2019 10:25 pm
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
219 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 0

[Brand New Factory Sealed]- OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple 128GB w/VRS Phone Case ---> $800

I'm selling one of the best value for money phones in the market (and also the most stunning color for a phone), my OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple along with a VRS Silicone Phone Case which pairs well as a duo to show off the fantastic color of the 6T.

I'm hesitant to sell it since the Thunder Purple was a limited addition release by OnePlus, but I was recently offered a deal that I couldnt refuse from Koodo for the Galaxy Note 9 so i'm offering it up to anyone who would love to have their hands on it. The phone itself is Brand New and sealed (ie: I never opened it), the only reason i'm selling it here is because it's past OnePlus' 14 Day Return Policy.

Note: Although yes the OnePlus 7 has been released, it will not be sold in North America it's only the 7 Pro that will which is a different phone. The 6T will be continued instead but the Thunder Purple won't be sold again. If you're interested let me know before another buyer comes in on the chance. The 7 Pro is similar in size to the Galaxy Note 9, the 6T and 7 are similar in size to the Galaxy S9+ and S10+.

Here are the specs on the OnePlus 6T:

-OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple 128GB (with 8GB RAM)
-Operating System: Android Pie (9.0)
-SIM: Dual-Sim
-Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
-Battery: 3700 mAh

Includes:

-Screen Protector (pre-applied),
-Fast Charge Type-C Cable,
-Fast Charge Power Adapter,
-Type-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter

And here are some details on the VRS Phone Case:

-Material: TPU & Acryl
- Anti-yellowing clear back
-With TPU bumpers on corners
Images
  • IMG_20190510_1844306.jpg
  • IMG_20190510_1844128.jpg
  • Modified Photo2.jpg
  • 6T.jpg
Last edited by Genuwine on May 16th, 2019 9:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
2 replies
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
219 posts
150 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 0
Bump, further reduction and update