Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Braun

Braun TriForce Power Blender - JB9040BK (After 50% off 149.99$)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2022 6:55 pm
Mar 31, 2017
653 posts
636 upvotes

Braun TriForce Power Blender - JB9040BK (After 50% off 149.99$)

Deal Link:
Price:
149.99$
Savings:
50%off
Expiry:
December 24, 2022
Retailer:
Braun
This seems like a good deal of a blender for a people who are looking for Automated programs.
Amazon, Bestbuy and Walmart are currently selling it in a price range of 230-250$.

The Braun TriForce Power Blender is a powerhouse of innovative features and intuitive precision. The blender’s distinct Tritan™ triangular jug guarantees up to 4x faster results*. With the exclusive iTextureControl technology, its 6 automated food programs and 3 unique texture settings- smooth, medium and coarse- encourage customization for 18 total different blending settings. 1600 watts of continuous power meticulously control German made, stainless steel PrecisionEdge Blades. Including the 10 manual speed settings and a multi-speed pulse setting, it’s easy to prepare recipes to your liking.
Last edited by Capindy on Dec 17th, 2022 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2018
1615 posts
4380 upvotes
Return Policy

Please check your invoice date: We will accept returns of unused merchandise in its original protective packaging within 30 days of your invoice date. Credit will be issued in the same form of payment used for purchase. There will be no refunds given for returns made after 30 days from invoice. Please note that original shipping charges are not refundable.
I have spoken
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
Not in the market but seems to be a well-reviewed alternative to a Vitamix/Blendtec/Ninja. Certainly great value at this price point.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
This looks like a good blender. Seems like Vitamix & Blentec's bastard child. I'd get this Braun over a Ninja or even a Breville anyday

Upvote for the find
Oct 5, 2021
13 posts
47 upvotes
This is a great deal, I just ordered one. For those that don't know De'Longhi is the manufacturer of all Braun kitchen appliances, so you're really buying a De'Longhi. Not that Braun is a bad company or anything, but De'Longhi has definitely been in the Kitchen Appliance game for a while and know what they're doing.

Also for those of you who were looking to get a Vitamix but couldn't persuade yourself to spend the $350+ (On sale) on one; this is a great alternative:

• 1600 Watts of Continuous power = 2.145 HP: Vitamix has 2.2 HP, and this blender advertises continous power which is important as most other blenders in this category only list their peak power
  • Metal coupling: same as Vitamix, most cheaper blenders have plastic coupler which is prone to slipping or just breaking
  • Proper tamper: Helpful for making thicker smoothies or nutbutter
  • 5 year warranty + 1 year from your Credit Card: Vitamix has 7 year warranty for most of their basic blenders so this is pretty comparible
My only concern is with the all digital controls, I would prefer mechanical but with it has a decent enough warranty that even if it lasts the 6 years I'll be happy.
Jun 5, 2021
28 posts
19 upvotes
It's back in stock. Just bought yesterday for 149.99 + TX.
Jul 16, 2019
265 posts
203 upvotes
Ordered qty 3 of this, one to keep, two for Christmas gifts for nieces with small kids/babies since could make hot soup. Have not tried that function yet but been making smoothies and it's pretty good. My only gripe is that it's pretty loud, I was surprised at how loud it is, I have to cover my ears to complete the pre programmed smoothie function.

Anybody can comment about how loud Vitamixes are?

Also weird when I ordered I never got a confirmation email, had to email support and eventually called their CS who don't seem to know much except it was on process. Even after delivery, I still didn't get an email so had trouble getting Rakuten CB.

Good thing is it arrived quickly though.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2003
6675 posts
5466 upvotes
LaLaLand
ZeroM8 wrote: Ordered qty 3 of this, one to keep, two for Christmas gifts for nieces with small kids/babies since could make hot soup. Have not tried that function yet but been making smoothies and it's pretty good. My only gripe is that it's pretty loud, I was surprised at how loud it is, I have to cover my ears to complete the pre programmed smoothie function.

Also weird when I ordered I never got a confirmation email, had to email support and eventually called their CS who don't seem to know much except it was on process. Even after delivery, I still didn't get an email so had trouble getting Rakuten CB.

Very loud. Google says 80db and up. Blendtec might be even louder as they have noise covers for their blenders.

I use my blender for about two minutes everyday. I wear ear protection when it is operating. I think this is prudent as hearing loss is cumulative.
Jul 16, 2019
265 posts
203 upvotes
batcave wrote: Very loud. Google says 80db and up. Blendtec might be even louder as they have noise covers for their blenders.

I use my blender for about two minutes everyday. I wear ear protection when it is operating. I think this is prudent as hearing loss is cumulative.

Glad to know it's not just Braun Triforce having this loud noise thinking it might be faulty. Will look into having ear protection packaged with my gifts🥴 Thanks for the info.

I've always been using Magicbullets for many years but the last one my wife bought was pretty crappy and died on the first month, besides they don't make smoothies well, still full of chunks, although for soft ingredients they're fine.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
Where is it made? Germany as other Braun products? Thanks
Jan 8, 2005
2 posts
Ottawa
is there a discount code? The price doesn't change when I go to checkout. It stays at $299.
Jan 11, 2009
839 posts
876 upvotes
Toronto
kamirob wrote: is there a discount code? The price doesn't change when I go to checkout. It stays at $299.
Deals dead, keep checking the page as it will drop again from the looks of it.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2003
1027 posts
282 upvotes
Mississauga
ZeroM8 wrote: Ordered qty 3 of this, one to keep, two for Christmas gifts for nieces with small kids/babies since could make hot soup. Have not tried that function yet but been making smoothies and it's pretty good. My only gripe is that it's pretty loud, I was surprised at how loud it is, I have to cover my ears to complete the pre programmed smoothie function.

Vitamixes are definitely very loud. If you've ever looked for vitamix reviews on youtube, you'll notice they never show you how loud it is Face With Tears Of Joy They always mute and talk over it. It's a bit annoying to be honest, for anyone trying to determine the loudness of blenders.

I heard the pro models of vitamix have a different sound profile that's less screechy, but it's still very loud.

This video does have the sound though, for obvious reasons.