Images
  • 9CFF4C49-31E8-4F72-967A-820AA4771737.png
89 replies
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
193 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
I think they are high. But, I remember telling my brother that I thought the Well was expensive and he bought anyways, so who knows if we will be looking back a year from now and thinking, "gee, I should have bought that condo!"
Feb 19, 2019
597 posts
600 upvotes
Stouffville ON
Lamb's history or project cancellations would be my biggest concern.
Full Time and Full Service Realtor
Jul 7, 2019
222 posts
171 upvotes
Near UofT, McCaul and College. Close to Baldwin Village.
I'm not really familiar with the location tho. Any thoughts of the overall location?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 29, 2008
9824 posts
5135 upvotes
MotoCross817 wrote: Near UofT, McCaul and College. Close to Baldwin Village.
I'm not really familiar with the location tho. Any thoughts of the overall location?
Good location. Right by university and dundas. Close to the subway. Close to queen and all the shops and restaurants. Can’t really lose location wise.

The drawback is the builder who cancels projects left and right
Jul 7, 2019
222 posts
171 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote: Good location. Right by university and dundas. Close to the subway. Close to queen and all the shops and restaurants. Can’t really lose location wise.

The drawback is the builder who cancels projects left and right
When you factor in the builder, location, the building itself, and the prices, do you think this is an ok investment (relative to other precons)?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
5549 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
MotoCross817 wrote: When you factor in the builder, location, the building itself, and the prices, do you think this is an ok investment (relative to other precons)?
They are THE CHEAPEST for downtown project. Last month there was a better choice but it was gone in 1-2 days. Personally I will hold out just because of reputation of builder. If price is a concern - Hamilton will have a new condos for starting at 200k! Thats insane price these days. Right beside mcmaster. Send me your email address I can send you details.
For Sale:
  • DSLR Slider
Feb 19, 2019
597 posts
600 upvotes
Stouffville ON
MotoCross817 wrote: When you factor in the builder, location, the building itself, and the prices, do you think this is an ok investment (relative to other precons)?
If it gets build it could be a good investment.
If it doesn't get built it will be a bad investment.
If you are an investor with deep pockets and this would be one of many in your portfolio you can probably weather the storm with no problems.
If you are an investor with one or two units with limited cash, and this unit will be one of them, it will be a very bad investment if this doesn't get built.
Full Time and Full Service Realtor
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2010
1564 posts
755 upvotes
PrinceMS wrote: They are THE CHEAPEST for downtown project. Last month there was a better choice but it was gone in 1-2 days. Personally I will hold out just because of reputation of builder. If price is a concern - Hamilton will have a new condos for starting at 200k! Thats insane price these days. Right beside mcmaster. Send me your email address I can send you details.
Agreed that the price is lower than what DT is generally going in a good location. What I don't think makes any sense is that you're comparing DT Toronto to Hamilton....
Deal Fanatic
Feb 29, 2008
9824 posts
5135 upvotes
It’s OK. But why invest in something that’s ok? Liots are pretty popular but I’ve lived in one before. Never again.

A jr 1 bed is 600k? Easy pass.
Last edited by JayLove06 on Nov 15th, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2821 posts
15998 upvotes
Redsanta wrote: So blurry
Ok, I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t read the price list.
Sep 11, 2017
186 posts
116 upvotes
I bought a unit in the Woodsworth in March. Prices are $70k higher in the Bread Company from what I paid for similar unit. Crazy
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
7871 posts
7769 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
markopas wrote: Ok, I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who couldn’t read the price list.
Redsanta wrote: So blurry
Cancelled my eye exam then.

People that buy with this clown and then get it cancelled aren’t victims. They are complicit. His poor track record is well known.
"It is in times of great fear or greed that the most opportunity exists."
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
5549 posts
409 upvotes
Toronto
moofur wrote: Agreed that the price is lower than what DT is generally going in a good location. What I don't think makes any sense is that you're comparing DT Toronto to Hamilton....
I am not - there are only 1 - 3 projects at a time that are "good buys". I am just mentioning good buys - if it takes you to Hamilton so be it.
For Sale:
  • DSLR Slider