Bridge Water community Vs. West Port Condos

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 1:10 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1413 posts
2060 upvotes
Toronto
TorontoEh wrote: Wow so they actually opened up I thought this was all over zoom/email securing these units...
I was just dropping off something. But, everyone was socially distancing, but I could see the demand was insane. I bet Brightwater is going to be as insane, and maybe even more so because it is a masterplanned community.
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8004 posts
1115 upvotes
TO
CondoMan98 wrote: I was just dropping off something. But, everyone was socially distancing, but I could see the demand was insane. I bet Brightwater is going to be as insane, and maybe even more so because it is a masterplanned community.
Thanks
Master planned as in more buildings towns for that area correct? West port and bridgewater won't be the only 2 places in that area
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Oct 22, 2019
203 posts
170 upvotes
CondoMan98 wrote: The dens are popular because you can it below 1K a foot. Mine is facing the apartment building next door, but I loved the floorplan and for 550K it made a lot of sense.

I really like the Port Credit area and I am actually very bullish on Mississauga long term. Looking back I should have bought a Square One condo but finances were constrained when all of those were coming out.
I am bullish about Mississauga as well. I bought at Exchange and wanted to buy at Westport but I had to let it go, wasnt feasible. Will see if the Square one District condo or Bridgewater make sense, if not then may look at resale DT next year.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1413 posts
2060 upvotes
Toronto
FCDev07 wrote: I am bullish about Mississauga as well. I bought at Exchange and wanted to buy at Westport but I had to let it go, wasnt feasible. Will see if the Square one District condo or Bridgewater make sense, if not then may look at resale DT next year.
In retrospect, Exchange was a no-brainer. I was on the fence at the time and downplayed it, but didn’t have the capital to invest anyways. Mississauga has its own economy and is highly desired. It is very diverse and great place to live.

With pre-con prices so high in the 416, I’ll begin focusing in Mississauga, unless things change remarkably.
Oct 22, 2019
203 posts
170 upvotes
CondoMan98 wrote: In retrospect, Exchange was a no-brainer. I was on the fence at the time and downplayed it, but didn’t have the capital to invest anyways. Mississauga has its own economy and is highly desired. It is very diverse and great place to live.

With pre-con prices so high in the 416, I’ll begin focusing in Mississauga, unless things change remarkably.
No doubt, Mississauga has matured over the past decade and its population is creeping up close to 900k.

Anything along the Hurontario LRT will do well long term and have upside. Alot of development around City centre and the Watefront will only spur more growth.

It's just mind boggling that Mississauga is hitting 1000 psf already.
Jul 2, 2018
250 posts
238 upvotes
GTA
The demand on this project was way beyond what was expected.

We have a few 2 bed units remaining, but you had to fight 15 people to get a 1+1 unit.
Realtor + Investor
Nov 21, 2010
41 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if any 1 bed units are still available? What has the demand been like on those?

For anyone that is purchasing here did you decide to take the parking?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8004 posts
1115 upvotes
TO
CDA wrote: Anyone know if any 1 bed units are still available? What has the demand been like on those?

curios to know as well
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1413 posts
2060 upvotes
Toronto
CDA wrote: Anyone know if any 1 bed units are still available? What has the demand been like on those?

Didn't take parking, but if I was getting a 2B, I would have definitely considered it. The transit options are phenomenal here and when I think about the type of renter who is going to take a 1B, I do not think they will want it. But for bigger units, I would consider it.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4502 posts
2134 upvotes
Toronto
Centercourt has a reputation of increasing prices as demand increases on the same day.
Same thing with Menkes . Its a shitty tactic.
Full-time Realtor
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
17427 posts
4266 upvotes
Toronto

1+1 was an instant sell out, 1s had high demand, 2s still available.

Look out for cancelled/returned units within cooling off period
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
Apr 19, 2018
192 posts
43 upvotes
Scarborough
does anyone know when brightwater will be released?
Don't worry be happy - Bob
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1413 posts
2060 upvotes
Toronto
deal_with_singh wrote: 1+1 was an instant sell out, 1s had high demand, 2s still available.

Look out for cancelled/returned units within cooling off period
I was lucky to get a 1+1. Excellent floorplan at $950 a foot. I know I did well here.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4502 posts
2134 upvotes
Toronto
Prestonxavier wrote: does anyone know when brightwater will be released?
very soon!
Full-time Realtor
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1413 posts
2060 upvotes
Toronto
oasis100 wrote: very soon!
Do we have any indication on prices?