Real Estate

Bright water - Mississauga

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 5:10 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 22, 2013
69 posts
13 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON

Bright water - Mississauga

Anyone here waiting for release of bright water . I got a mail from a realtor asking to register for a pre release .
165 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2018
1456 posts
2136 upvotes
Toronto
There is lots of anticipation for this one. It will be amazing.
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 22, 2013
69 posts
13 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Do you happen to know the release date or when we can see prices / units
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2018
1456 posts
2136 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure. Wait for the platinum agents to post here.
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4542 posts
2178 upvotes
Toronto
Yup. huge project. tons of anticipation. it's going to be a good one. Coming very soon.

there are a lot of projects launching in Sept
Full-time Realtor
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2018
1456 posts
2136 upvotes
Toronto
oasis100 wrote: Yup. huge project. tons of anticipation. it's going to be a good one. Coming very soon.

there are a lot of projects launching in Sept
It’s funny and also anecdotal. Everyone on Facebook is talking about it. I think it is going to be HUGE!
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4542 posts
2178 upvotes
Toronto
CondoMan98 wrote: It’s funny and also anecdotal. Everyone on Facebook is talking about it. I think it is going to be HUGE!
I've had many people ask me from rfd. many who didn't buy at lake and town want this instead.
Full-time Realtor
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2018
1456 posts
2136 upvotes
Toronto
oasis100 wrote: I've had many people ask me from rfd. many who didn't buy at lake and town want this instead.
If I didn't buy Westport (and look how fast that project sold out), I would be all over this.

If anyone wants, go online and do a search for condos sold under $750,000 in Port Credit sold in the past year. There are only a HANDFUL. This market will always be very small because there isn't really much room to build. I can't say how things will be in the next couple of years due to COVID19, but long-term Port Credit condos will be a very valuable asset (IMO)!
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.
Member
Oct 22, 2019
233 posts
211 upvotes
My agent said there was alot of hype for brightwater with the success of wesport...I was leaning towards this project but quay house was calling me lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2018
1456 posts
2136 upvotes
Toronto
FCDev07 wrote: My agent said there was alot of hype for brightwater with the success of wesport...I was leaning towards this project but quay house was calling me lol
Fair enough. You can't beat downtown by the water.
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.
Member
Oct 22, 2019
233 posts
211 upvotes
CondoMan98 wrote: Fair enough. You can't beat downtown by the water.
You bet! Even though you pay a premium for the waterfront. Im hearing brightwater will have a premium around 1200 psf for smaller units.
Newbie
Apr 6, 2020
73 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
They pushed their launch date back
GTA Real Estate Agent
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2018
1456 posts
2136 upvotes
Toronto
FCDev07 wrote: You bet! Even though you pay a premium for the waterfront. Im hearing brightwater will have a premium around 1200 psf for smaller units.
Ya, I’m hearing the same about the prices. But hey, if people are willing to pay, charge them the highest price.
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.

Top