• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 9:58 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6265 upvotes
Kiraly wrote: Once Brim Financial demonstrates it is a serious company I'll add it. Right now Brim is obviously not ready for prime time. Nobody can apply right now for the stupidest reason. At their website: http://brimfinancial.com

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

RFD effect or not, that's pretty pathetic.
Based on the web popularity info, Brim Financial has 3,340 visitors per day, and the number continues growing. Maybe they didn't expect that......
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Jan 5, 2018
207 posts
109 upvotes
bylo wrote: Also a lot of the recurring payments partners seem to have gone AWOL.
As some people have pointed out, some of the "recurring payments partners" don't even allow recurring payments to be made on credit card. As @ProfessorChaos noted, Brim likely just slapped on a bunch of corporate logos that charge monthly/biweekly.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
bylo wrote: I get a TD CB Infinite card with Deluxe Auto Club for free as part of their All-Inclusive account. That only makes sense if you're willing to park $5k in the account so they waive the $30/month fee. The auto club service is tied to the card, i.e. unlike features like insurance coverages, you don't need to charge anything on the card to get the benefits of the club,

What's attractive about the Brim card is that it seems to provide all standard CC features in one card. That's a huge benefit. Consider if you pay for a flight while overseas with something like Home Trust Visa in order to get the 0% FX fee. Then the flight is delayed/cancelled or your luggage gets lost, etc. You then discover you're not insured for that because the HT card doesn't have these features. OTOH if you use a card with those features you effectively pay a 2.5% premium on the cost of the flight to get the insurance. With Brim you can have both. More importantly (at least to me) you don't have to determine which of your portfolio of cards is best to use in every situation. The convenience factor alone may be worth the cost of admission for some people.
+1

I won't park $5k in a TD chq account to save on fees.

To save $120 per year on a $5k park, you're forecasting a 2.4% ROI. That's poor considering I can probably get TD to waive the AF (given that I'll leverage a good spend on their card and won't miss a full payment) as they'll collect on merchant fees.

I agree that anyone looking for a two card combo, both with AF, Meridian and Brim WE will be amazing.

I'll keep an eye on Brim. As mentioned, once my lifestyle changes, I may really take advantage of Brim. I agree that Brim is king for combining the no forex charge with the key features for flights.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Feb 6, 2018
54 posts
35 upvotes
Website is back up. The bandwidth issue was likely because they did not expect the exodus that seems to be currently taking place when they have not launched yet!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5709 posts
2278 upvotes
Also, looks like someone from Brim is watching this thread.

They changed the banner to only show Spotify, Netflix, and Amazon now.
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29711 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
titaniumtux wrote: I won't park $5k in a TD chq account to save on fees.
The TD CBI credit card and auto club aren't my main reasons for doing this. They're more of a bonus.
To save $120 per year on a $5k park, you're forecasting a 2.4% ROI. That's poor considering I can probably get TD to waive the AF (given that I'll leverage a good spend on their card and won't miss a full payment) as they'll collect on merchant fees.
Actually if you parked that $5k at TING or Simply or EQ Bank, etc. you'd earn 2% to 3% annually, i.e. $100 to $150. But that's taxable. So assuming a 50% MTR I'm paying $50 to $75 per year to dine at the TD/CT buffet. But as always it depends on what you eat and how much you eat. If you don't like the food at TD then this isn't a good AYCE option ;)
I agree that anyone looking for a two card combo, both with AF, Meridian and Brim WE will be amazing.
A further complication for some of us is that PCF WE MC pays 3% back in Loblaws/SDM points. For those of us who shop at these stores that's a big deal. Yes, I could pay with TD CBI and get the 3% on groceries, but then I'd also have to carry a PC Optimum card, or flash my smartphone at checkout, etc. And I suspect that SDM doesn't qualify for TD's groceries category even if that's what I'm buying there. Also I have a need for a US$ credit card (also free at the TD buffet.) That's a fifth piece of plastic for credit cards alone.

So my quest to minimize the thickness of my wallet and expedite the checkout experience continues...
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29711 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
ProfessorChaos wrote: Also, looks like someone from Brim is watching this thread.

Already mentioned here.

It's also possible that some of the other recurring payment "partners" objected to the use of their logo. Someone noted upthread that e.g. Union Gas doesn't even do direct PADs to credit cards. (They use a third party who charges a fee for the service.)
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2008
7000 posts
7627 upvotes
ProfessorChaos wrote: Also, looks like someone from Brim is watching this thread.

Probably more than just watching, maybe even actively participating to pump up the tires of the brim card. :rolleyes:
*** My private mail inbox is full. Cannot receive new messages. ***
Countdown - 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Done@6603. 2022-07-26 3:17pm ET.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
titaniumtux wrote: +1

I won't park $5k in a TD chq account to save on fees.

I'll keep an eye on Brim. As mentioned, once my lifestyle changes, I may really take advantage of Brim. I agree that Brim is king for combining the no forex charge with the key features for flights.
Why is the Meridian so great? I would say the Scotiabank Gold AMEX or Momentum Visa Infinite would the better pair considering they have better sign up bonuses. The Meridian has almost the same insurance as Brim, so you're not really adding extra coverage
Last edited by john.canad on Feb 10th, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4920 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
starchoice wrote: Trying to apply for this card but they are supposed to send a verification code to my e-mail but I didn’t receive it. Cannot proceed - very lame!
Anybody applying and not getting the verification code? They are trying to tell me that it has to do with my e-mail provider but tried another address with the same issue. Also, the re-send button for the code is unresponsive.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
bylo wrote: The TD CBI credit card and auto club aren't my main reasons for doing this. They're more of a bonus.
Actually if you parked that $5k at TING or Simply or EQ Bank, etc. you'd earn 2% to 3% annually, i.e. $100 to $150. But that's taxable. So assuming a 50% MTR I'm paying $50 to $75 per year to dine at the TD/CT buffet. But as always it depends on what you eat and how much you eat. If you don't like the food at TD then this isn't a good AYCE option ;)
A further complication for some of us is that PCF WE MC pays 3% back in Loblaws/SDM points. For those of us who shop at these stores that's a big deal. Yes, I could pay with TD CBI and get the 3% on groceries, but then I'd also have to carry a PC Optimum card, or flash my smartphone at checkout, etc. And I suspect that SDM doesn't qualify for TD's groceries category even if that's what I'm buying there. Also I have a need for a US$ credit card (also free at the TD buffet.) That's a fifth piece of plastic for credit cards alone.

So my quest to minimize the thickness of my wallet and expedite the checkout experience continues...
I thought maximum return on cards & churns trumps wallet thickness. I get PC pts from phone churns, and keep the PC/SDM pts card on my phone. I rather get the CB on my TD CBI, and redeem pts for the very few instances I shop at SDM. I also don't have a debit card with TD nor with Tangerine, which also helps reduce wallet thickness.

I will take every pts card under the sun that I'll use at least once in a while, since I can store them in Stocard on my phone. My flip case duals as my wallet, and I've now stashed my MBNA SCI in a drawer, so I'm down to one CC in my pocket. I suppose I could leave that one at home and pay via NFC in TD app, but that only works for small purchases. I'll churn TD if they won't waive AF. I don't need a US currency CC. Next time I foresee the need for a substantial increased forex spend, I'll grab whatever's best on the market for that.
john.canad wrote: Why is the Meridian so great? I would say the Scotiabank Gold AMEX or Momentum Visa Infinite would the better pair considering they have better sign up bonuses. The Meridian has almost the same insurance as Brim, so you're not really adding extra coverage
Meridian > Scotia because:
  1. better travel coverage
  2. I can't stand Scotiabank

Mind you, Scotia's activation incentives seem to be better.

True, you could combo either Scotia or Meridian with Brim. Mind you, I wouldn't trust Scotia Bank, especially if you're gonna combo it with Brim or another card. On a recently revived old thread, Scotia Bank reduced one RFDer's CL without consent because that RFDer was only using it on categories with maximum CB.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Oct 8, 2010
177 posts
34 upvotes
starchoice wrote: Anybody applying and not getting the verification code? They are trying to tell me that it has to do with my e-mail provider but tried another address with the same issue. Also, the re-send button for the code is unresponsive.
Have you checked the junk email box ?
Feb 6, 2018
54 posts
35 upvotes
starchoice wrote: Anybody applying and not getting the verification code? They are trying to tell me that it has to do with my e-mail provider but tried another address with the same issue. Also, the re-send button for the code is unresponsive.
No issue at all. Maybe it is your spam folder?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
4201 posts
2228 upvotes
Niagara
bylo wrote: The TD CBI credit card and auto club aren't my main reasons for doing this. They're more of a bonus.

Apologies in advance for taking this a bit off topic - but I’ve been curious about these options. I frequent RCSS/SDM and collect PC/Optium points, though I use TD CBI for the 3% CB at RCSS. If using PCF WE MC, the total you get is 3% CB (in points)? It’s not that you get the 3x the points and then points again for having the PC Optium correct? So if using TD CBI I’m getting 3% CB (via TD) and another ~1% or so via PC Optimum?

FWIW, I do like the effort to minimize wallet thickness. I usually just carry 4 cards myself and rarely need any of them.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
23196 posts
2328 upvotes
Singapore
titaniumtux wrote: I thought maximum return on cards & churns trumps wallet thickness. I get PC pts from phone churns, and keep the PC/SDM pts card on my phone. I rather get the CB on my TD CBI, and redeem pts for the very few instances I shop at SDM. I also don't have a debit card with TD nor with Tangerine, which also helps reduce wallet thickness.

I will take every pts card under the sun that I'll use at least once in a while, since I can store them in Stocard on my phone. My flip case duals as my wallet, and I've now stashed my MBNA SCI in a drawer, so I'm down to one CC in my pocket. I suppose I could leave that one at home and pay via NFC in TD app, but that only works for small purchases. I'll churn TD if they won't waive AF. I don't need a US currency CC. Next time I foresee the need for a substantial increased forex spend, I'll grab whatever's best on the market for that.

Meridian > Scotia because:
  1. better travel coverage
  2. I can't stand Scotiabank

Mind you, Scotia's activation incentives seem to be better.

True, you could combo either Scotia or Meridian with Brim. Mind you, I wouldn't trust Scotia Bank, especially if you're gonna combo it with Brim or another card. On a recently revived old thread, Scotia Bank reduced one RFDer's CL without consent because that RFDer was only using it on categories with maximum CB.
Can people in BC sign up with Meridian? Does Meridian show pending transactions?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
joey003 wrote: Apologies in advance for taking this a bit off topic - but I’ve been curious about these options. I frequent RCSS/SDM and collect PC/Optium points, though I use TD CBI for the 3% CB at RCSS. If using PCF WE MC, the total you get is 3% CB (in points)? It’s not that you get the 3x the points and then points again for having the PC Optium correct? So if using TD CBI I’m getting 3% CB (via TD) and another ~1% or so via PC Optimum?

FWIW, I do like the effort to minimize wallet thickness. I usually just carry 4 cards myself and rarely need any of them.
Glad to see another TD CBI cardholder. Let's stay on topic but I'll answer your question...it's basically a break-even. TD CBI gives you 3% CB on groceries (max $15k/yr spend), then scan your PC/SDM pts card # for PC+ bonus pts. Or use PCM WE and get 3% back in PC pts, plus any PC+ bonus points. On PCM WE your pts bar code would automatically be linked to your MC, but it's no hassle IMHO to keep the bar code in an app such as Stocard or even the PC/SDM points app. Bottom line is would you like to pool your 3% back with the bonus points, or collect the 3% on TD and the bonus points on the separate bar code? I'm happy splitting it. Heck, works out better for me this way due to phone churning.

Back to topic...this discussion could be had with any non-PC CC. Collect the PC/SDM pts separately from your CC rewards. At this time, my spend is not high enough across a plethora of categories to justify collecting CB across multiple cards. But since Brim won't do bonus CB on G&G, I'd probably still keep a separate CC for G&G (I could just go back to my MBNA SC Infinite).

So if I ever sign up with Brim, I'll either:
  1. keep the TD CBI if they agree to waive the AF (I'll threaten to cancel each time)
  2. cancel the TD CBI, use Brim as main spender and use MBNA SC Infinite on G&G
  3. churn Meridian or even TD...I'd have to assess whether it's worth the hassle given how little I spend via CC at the POS on G&G
Sgt_Strider wrote: Can people in BC sign up with Meridian? Does Meridian show pending transactions?
For that, I will refer you to the Meridian thread.

I don't have the Meridian card (I settled on TD after weighing out the pro's and con's of various CB cards), and it's OK to compare to Brim (or discuss a combo of Brim plus another card), but will ask to stay on topic and keep this thread about Brim.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6265 upvotes
To all RFDers who already applied for a Brim (World/World Elite) MC, did you get credit hit immediately? Or you will get hit when they review your application in March?
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Jan 5, 2018
207 posts
109 upvotes
EdisonL299 wrote: To all RFDers who already applied for a Brim (World/World Elite) MC, did you get credit hit immediately? Or you will get hit when they review your application in March?
On another note, how do people know when they get a hit immediately? Credit Karma updates fairly regularly, but if it's Equifax, Borrowell only updates monthly, no?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
3009 posts
1629 upvotes
JeremyM967576 wrote: Website is back up. The bandwidth issue was likely because they did not expect the exodus that seems to be currently taking place when they have not launched yet!
This company is a joke and definitely not serious. Shared hosting at MyID.ca? Seriously? For extremely sensitive data? That provider does not even have assigned netblock or AS. Oh ... and who runs out of bandwidth from serving simple site these days?

Here's my take for the rest of you: I would avoid these clowns because they don't know just what they are doing and your very sensitive information is at stake.

Code: Select all

[]/user: dig brimfinancial.com NS

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2 <<>> brimfinancial.com NS
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 52261
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 4096
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;brimfinancial.com.             IN      NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
brimfinancial.com.      21230   IN      NS      ns1.brim.ca.
brimfinancial.com.      21230   IN      NS      ns2.brim.ca.

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Sun Feb 11 00:09:07 EST 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 89

[]/user: dig brim.ca NS

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2 <<>> brim.ca NS
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 56206
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 3

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;brim.ca.                       IN      NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
brim.ca.                86043   IN      NS      ns2.myidhosting.com.
brim.ca.                86043   IN      NS      ns.myidhosting.com.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
ns.myidhosting.com.     14043   IN      A       108.163.177.237
ns2.myidhosting.com.    14043   IN      A       108.163.177.238

;; WHEN: Sun Feb 11 00:09:21 EST 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 118

[]/user: dig myid.ca NS

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2 <<>> myid.ca NS
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 46026
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;myid.ca.                       IN      NS

;; ANSWER SECTION:
myid.ca.                21432   IN      NS      ns2.myidhosting.com.
myid.ca.                21432   IN      NS      ns.myidhosting.com.

;; WHEN: Sun Feb 11 00:09:29 EST 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 86

[]/user: dig myid.ca AAAA

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2 <<>> myid.ca AAAA
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 65304
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;myid.ca.                       IN      AAAA

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
myid.ca.                1799    IN      SOA     ns.myidhosting.com. support.myid.ca. 2017081701 24000 7200 1800000 86400

;; Query time: 222 msec
;; WHEN: Sun Feb 11 00:09:36 EST 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 98

[]/user: dig myid.ca A

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2 <<>> myid.ca A
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 28756
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;myid.ca.                       IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
myid.ca.                14399   IN      A       108.163.177.238

;; Query time: 64 msec
;; WHEN: Sun Feb 11 00:09:49 EST 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 52

[]/user: dig brimfinancial.com A

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2 <<>> brimfinancial.com A
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 56154

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;brimfinancial.com.             IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
brimfinancial.com.      13961   IN      A       108.163.135.38

;; WHEN: Sun Feb 11 00:10:03 EST 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 62

[]/user: dig brim.ca A

; <<>> DiG 9.11.2 <<>> brim.ca A
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 6348

;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
;; QUESTION SECTION:
;brim.ca.                       IN      A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
brim.ca.                14399   IN      A       108.163.135.38

;; Query time: 237 msec
;; WHEN: Sun Feb 11 00:10:12 EST 2018
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 52

[]/user: whois 108.163.135.38
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer:        whois.arin.net

inetnum:      108.0.0.0 - 108.255.255.255
organisation: ARIN

whois:        whois.arin.net

changed:      2008-12
source:       IANA

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html
#
# If you see inaccuracies in the results, please report at
# https://www.arin.net/public/whoisinaccuracy/index.xhtml
#

#
# Query terms are ambiguous.  The query is assumed to be:
#     "n + 108.163.135.38"
#
# Use "?" to get help.
#

#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# https://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=108.163.135.38?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&showNonArinTopLevelNet=false&ext=netref2
#

# start

NetRange:       108.163.135.0 - 108.163.135.255
CIDR:           108.163.135.0/24
NetName:        IWEB-108-163-135-0-1
NetHandle:      NET-108-163-135-0-1
Parent:         IWEB-NE-1 (NET-108-163-128-0-1)
NetType:        Reassigned
OriginAS:
Customer:       Aeria Games and Entertainment (C03105070)
RegDate:        2012-07-19
Updated:        2012-07-19
Ref:            https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-108-163-135-0-1

CustName:       Aeria Games and Entertainment
Address:        2475 Augustine Dr. Suite 103
City:           Santa Clara
StateProv:      CA
PostalCode:     95054
RegDate:        2012-07-19
Updated:        2012-07-19
Ref:            https://whois.arin.net/rest/customer/C03105070

OrgNOCHandle: NETWO2356-ARIN
OrgNOCName:   Network Administrator
OrgNOCPhone:  +1-514-286-4242
OrgNOCEmail:  net-admin@noc.privatedns.com
OrgNOCRef:    https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NETWO2356-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: NETWO2356-ARIN
OrgTechName:   Network Administrator
OrgTechPhone:  +1-514-286-4242
OrgTechEmail:  net-admin@noc.privatedns.com
OrgTechRef:    https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NETWO2356-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE1906-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   Abuse Coordinator
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-514-286-4242
OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@iweb.com
OrgAbuseRef:    https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE1906-ARIN

# end

# start

NetRange:       108.163.128.0 - 108.163.191.255
CIDR:           108.163.128.0/18
NetName:        IWEB-NE-1
NetHandle:      NET-108-163-128-0-1
Parent:         NET108 (NET-108-0-0-0-0)
NetType:        Direct Allocation
OriginAS:       AS14720, AS40699, AS46861, AS46095, AS18875, AS32613
Organization:   iWeb Technologies Inc. (GIT-20)
RegDate:        2011-11-30
Updated:        2012-02-24
Ref:            https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-108-163-128-0-1

OrgName:        iWeb Technologies Inc.
OrgId:          GIT-20
Address:        20, place du Commerce
City:           Montreal
StateProv:      QC
PostalCode:     H3E-1Z6
RegDate:        2003-11-06
Updated:        2017-01-28
Comment:        http://www.iweb.com
Ref:            https://whois.arin.net/rest/org/GIT-20

OrgNOCHandle: NETWO2356-ARIN
OrgNOCName:   Network Administrator
OrgNOCPhone:  +1-514-286-4242
OrgNOCEmail:  net-admin@noc.privatedns.com
OrgNOCRef:    https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NETWO2356-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: NETWO2356-ARIN
OrgTechName:   Network Administrator
OrgTechPhone:  +1-514-286-4242
OrgTechEmail:  net-admin@noc.privatedns.com
OrgTechRef:    https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NETWO2356-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE1906-ARIN
OrgAbuseName:   Abuse Coordinator
OrgAbusePhone:  +1-514-286-4242
OrgAbuseEmail:  abuse@iweb.com
OrgAbuseRef:    https://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE1906-ARIN

# end

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html
#
# If you see inaccuracies in the results, please report at
# https://www.arin.net/public/whoisinaccuracy/index.xhtml
#

[]/user: host 108.163.135.38
Host 38.135.163.108.in-addr.arpa not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
Last edited by titaniumtux on Feb 11th, 2018 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Foul language
Loose lips sink ships. | His Majesty's Naval Service
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29711 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
McMaggot wrote: This company is a joke and definitely not serious. Shared hosting at MyID.ca? Seriously? For extremely sensitive data? That provider does not even have assigned netblock or AS. Oh ... and who runs out of bandwidth from serving simple site these days?
veni, vidi, Visa

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

sszz06, xiaojian