1050 posts
451 upvotes
Ottawa

BritBox Launches in Canada

New Streaming Service from BBC and ITV. $9/month 7-day free trial

britbox.com
New Streaming Service BritBox Offers Canadians Access to
Largest Collection of British Content

Exclusive Canada Premieres Include Compelling Dramas Five By Five, Produced by and Starring Idris Elba, and Little Boy Blue, Featuring Stephen Graham

Exclusive SVOD Premieres Include Maigret, Starring Rowan Atkinson

"Now" Feature Brings British Shows to Canada Within Hours of Their UK Premiere

Exclusive Home to Classic Doctor Who, Keeping Up Appearances,
Torchwood, and Poirot

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/b ... 47583.html
7 replies
Feb 7, 2018
155 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto ON
If they have all the remastered episode of "Blake's 7", I will subscribe immediately !!!!!!!!!!!!! Ops, just checked their website. They don't have it, neither have "I, Claudius". Huge misses. Most iconic cult TV shows UK ever produced. However they have Poirot and Holmes which is cool.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2014
1050 posts
451 upvotes
Ottawa
There's not enough content there for me to sign-up right now. But I will keep an eye on it. Though, I realize that many of the BBC/ITV shows I watch right now are already on Netflix.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20957 posts
22889 upvotes
Toronto
Which devices can I watch BritBox on?

BritBox is available on the web, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV (4th Generation or Airplay to older models), iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. If you have a suggestion or a request, email us at suggestions-us@britbox.com.

If you would prefer to access on other devices you can also sign up for a BritBox subscription separately through Amazon Channels and access it on all major device platforms including FireTV, SmartTV's Blu-ray players, Game consoles, and Fire tablet. For more information about devices go HERE.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2013
5654 posts
2240 upvotes
redflagdeals.com
Surprised they don't have Top Gear. Netflix only has seasons 19-23.
A wise RFD'er once said, "Buy now, think later."
I like wearing tinfoil hats.

¯\_(-.-)_/¯

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ "Behold!"
Aug 31, 2012
450 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone signed up for this? I am considering it. They have a deal with 12 months for the price of 10. Interested in knowing if people are enjoying the content.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20957 posts
22889 upvotes
Toronto
Maplesugar25 wrote: Has anyone signed up for this? I am considering it. They have a deal with 12 months for the price of 10. Interested in knowing if people are enjoying the content.
Friend of mine has it . Huge British TV fan. Says it's wonderful so far.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Aug 31, 2012
450 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: Friend of mine has it . Huge British TV fan. Says it's wonderful so far.
That is good to know. Thanks!