Deal Link:
Savings:
10% off
Expiry:
December 31, 2021
Retailer:
British Airways
Hello members,

Sorry i don't post a lot of content so please excuse me.

https://www.britishairways.com/en-ca/ex ... a-infinite

I don't have a RBC British airways visa card, however came across this promo code with my RBC visa avion and just worked fine for a flat 10% off on my ticket originating and ending in Canada.
I did not book through RBC website, i just booked directly with british airways logging into my avios account. It was super easy.

Offer code: CARDOFFERC

I tried to pay using a master card from another institution after applying the promo code and did not work. I didn't try VISA card from another institution so it may or may not work.

10% discount offer
Don’t forget to take advantage of our exclusive 10% discount off British Airways flights. Receive a 10% discount∞ on British Airways operated round-trip flights originating in Canada booked through ba.com/RBC10 when you use your RBC British Airways Visa Infinite card with promotion code: CARDOFFERC. Flights must be booked with outbound travel commencing from now through December 31, 2020 and travel by December 31, 2021. You always get a great deal when you book with us directly and now that deal will be even better.

How the discount works:
The discount is off the total cost of the fare (including taxes, fees, and carrier charges), travel in any cabin — economy (World Traveller), premium economy (World Traveller Plus), business (Club World) or First.

You can also book up to eight friends and family members including the cardholder to travel on the same flight.

Promotion code: CARDOFFERC

Enjoy
Last edited by mickeychennai on Sep 29th, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1761 posts
961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
donttoewsmebro wrote: Upvoted but if only I could do an EU-CAN-EU. LUX-YYZ is $1750 atm for next summer. I'm sure you could get a nice routing and probably score the new business class suites with a door.
https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en#fl ... b;sd:1;t:f
sweet find - i'd totally book this + another nested flight out of YYZ to make 2 trips - if no pandemic...
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2886 posts
1622 upvotes
donttoewsmebro wrote: Upvoted but if only I could do an EU-CAN-EU. LUX-YYZ is $1750 atm for next summer. I'm sure you could get a nice routing and probably score the new business class suites with a door.

https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en#fl ... b;sd:1;t:f
The ex Lux flights are good to sea/sfo/hnl... and numerous others. Great deal. See this thread on Flyertalk for more info
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1597 posts
2858 upvotes
Berczy Park
MMMM wrote: The ex Lux flights are good to sea/sfo/hnl... and numerous others. Great deal. See this thread on Flyertalk for more info
I normally go for a longer route but for next year (COVID) I might keep it simple, to avoid closures.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up @MMMM booked the LUX-LHR-BOS-LHR-BRU ($1341 CAD) as my brother is in Boston so can see him on one route during one of my Europe trips next year and ending in Brussels is a bonus...never been to Bruges. Plus the routing is on the new club suites (barring no equipment change)