21603 posts
24545 upvotes
Toronto

Broadwayhd.com 30 days free access

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Broadwayhd.com
https://www.broadwayhd.com/

To help brighten your days during this unprecedented health crisis, TDF has an exclusive offer for our members: a free one-month trial of BroadwayHD.* We've partnered with the premiere streaming service for theatre lovers so you can watch recordings of beloved musicals and plays from your home.

BroadwayHD's thrilling and extensive catalogue includes Kinky Boots, Falsettos, The King and I and many other productions. We're sure you'll find many titles to enjoy from the comfort of your couch.

To create and activate your account, follow these simple steps on your computer:

Go to broadwayhd.com and click "Subscribe Now " at the top of the page.

Pick the monthly subscription by clicking "Choose this Plan."

Register your account by entering your email address and first and last name, and creating a password. When you're finished, click "Submit."

At the checkout page, click "Redeem Coupon," enter the code TDFFM and click "Activate."

Click "Get Access" and start browsing BroadwayHD's wonderful offerings.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
17 replies
May 16, 2016
26 posts
26 upvotes
All that code does is change your trial from 10 days to a month.

You still need to give your credit card.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2495 posts
2479 upvotes
Toronto
Excellent! Been hoping they'd stretch the free trial to 30 days. Used a burner card to sign up.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9100 posts
7420 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Is it easy to cancel after the trial?
May 16, 2016
26 posts
26 upvotes
toronto_slim wrote: Excellent! Been hoping they'd stretch the free trial to 30 days. Used a burner card to sign up.
Which card do you use? Is it easy to set up?

Any thread with good instructions how to do it?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2495 posts
2479 upvotes
Toronto
sunnyday99 wrote: Which card do you use? Is it easy to set up?

Any thread with good instructions how to do it?
By that I meant a prepaid MC or VISA card you can get at Shoppers or Rexall or other retailers. BTW I watched 42nd Street last night and it was a lot of fun. And I see they have Steambath which I saw on a PBS station a long, long time ago. I hope it's as good as I remember it.
Apr 24, 2009
94 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
would love to sign up for the free 30 days, but all my empty prepaid (burner) credit cards are expired

if anyone has an extra empty, unexpired prepaid card - that they would be willing to let me use for this - please PM, with huge thanks!
Nov 30, 2013
208 posts
214 upvotes
NB
Can these be played on a computer or only on a streaming device?
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9100 posts
7420 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
daviddavieboy wrote: Can these be played on a computer or only on a streaming device?
You cannot download them, but can certainly play on your computer.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9100 posts
7420 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Free to play:

Falsettos Sing-Along!
2 hr 22 min | Musicals, Must See | 2017
https://www.broadwayhd.com/categories/f ... sing-along

Falsettos is a hilarious and poignant look at a modern family revolving around the life of a gay man Marvin, his wife, his lover, his soon-to-be-bar-mitzvahed son, their psychiatrist, and the lesbians next door. Originally created under the specter of the AIDS crisis, this timely musical about middle-class family dynamics manages to remain buoyant and satirically perceptive even as it moves towards its heartbreaking conclusion.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
11760 posts
6691 upvotes
Markham
toronto_slim wrote: By that I meant a prepaid MC or VISA card you can get at Shoppers or Rexall or other retailers. BTW I watched 42nd Street last night and it was a lot of fun. And I see they have Steambath which I saw on a PBS station a long, long time ago. I hope it's as good as I remember it.
Bumping this thread because 42nd Street is only this weekend

youtube-42nd-street-musical-shows-must-go-2426510/
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21603 posts
24545 upvotes
Toronto
FYI Hoopla has musicals too. Free

Here's just some
Images
  • Screenshot_20201205-062345_hoopla.jpg
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21603 posts
24545 upvotes
Toronto
still works, use a prepaid CC with zero/min balance so they can't keep billing you