Expired Hot Deals

Brock Street Brewing Company

Free $35 Gift Pack with every 24 can order (all January, Ontario only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2022 3:30 pm
[OP]
Sep 16, 2019
26 posts
197 upvotes

Free $35 Gift Pack with every 24 can order (all January, Ontario only)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Brock Street Brewing Company
Saw the ad on Facebook, but it also appears along the banner atop the site.

When you order 24 cans, you get a free gift pack worth $35 with a pint glass, toque, beer nuts, and three tall boys. Depending where you live, delivery is free. Highly reccomend the vodka sodas! All their beer is great too.

For the free beers, I got the Belgian Abbey ale, Yorkshire Festival ale, and Strawberry Blonde.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220109-160145~2.png
Last edited by greeener on Jan 10th, 2022 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
1208 posts
2361 upvotes
Vancouver
Ontario only? Useful info to include
Feb 16, 2012
302 posts
349 upvotes
Vancouver
For the free $35 gift is it applied automatically or do I need to add it to the cart?
Jan 9, 2022
9 posts
20 upvotes
Not my photos, but what others posted online for $35 gift set.

Didn't see any specifics or details when I placed my order today.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Jan 21, 2007
273 posts
246 upvotes
Don't need the toque, snacks nor glass. Can I get more beer instead? :)
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1120 posts
1739 upvotes
Darkblade48 wrote: Don't need the toque, snacks nor glass. Can I get more beer instead? :)
You may trade with someone...Smiling Face With Sunglasses
May 23, 2016
61 posts
174 upvotes
Placed an order for 24 mixed beer. It came up to slightly over 70 and the note said free shipping over 70.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
9444 posts
2933 upvotes
As a bit of a beer connoisseur (but not snob) I have to say these are rather weak offerings from Brock Street Brewery at the moment. Having been there at the brewery just this past week I had the opportunity to sample many of these beers, and they are OK at most if a little overpriced. They have a much better selection during the warmer moths of the year. ex: there are no proper IPAs available right now, the only one is a New England IPA at 3.8% alc. (might as well drink carbonated water and save yourself the calories) I like to support local breweries, and the adjacent restaurant is not too shabby, but there are much better options for local beers out there, like All Or Nothing or Common Good.
Last edited by CFRTim on Jan 11th, 2022 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
2125 posts
2603 upvotes
West GTA
CFRTim wrote: As a bit of a beer connoisseur (but not snob) I have to say these are rather week offerings from Brock Street Brewery at the moment. Having been there at the brewery just this past week I had the opportunity to sample many of these beers, and they are OK at most if a little overpriced. They have a much better selection during the warmer moths of the year. ex: there are no proper IPAs available right now, the only one is a New England IPA at 3.8% alc. (might as well drink carbonated water and save yourself the calories) I like to support local breweries, and the adjacent restaurant is not too shabby, but there are much better options for local beers out there, like All Or Nothing or Common Good.
Over the years my body's been responding more negatively to alcohol (get queasy easily, really disrupts sleep, headaches easily, etc.) plus it's terrible for you, and I've been trying to find beer options that are lower in alcohol but still provide a decent drinking experience. If I can find a beer that's under 4% without being bad, then my ears perk up. Is this one bad, or just not the 'full NEIPA experience'?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
9444 posts
2933 upvotes
@grumble
As far is NEIPA goes, it's OK, but as I said better options out there. Not sure about the real value of the $35 gift pack, but as another poster has mentioned, wish that could be used towards more beverages. Anyway, to each his own and I understand different people like different beer, as we don't all have the same taste palate. Not knocking them down, have been there many times over the years and I'm all in for supporting local smaller breweries. Can't remember last time I bought a conglomerate beer by choice.
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Jan 9, 2022
9 posts
20 upvotes
Here is the $35 gift pack I received today (different hat than the ones I posted yesterday from others)
Images
  • 20220111_104438.jpg
Feb 4, 2011
176 posts
175 upvotes
Ottawa
Are promotions like this due to "Dry January" movements?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1474 posts
378 upvotes
Richmond Hill
CFRTim wrote: As a bit of a beer connoisseur (but not snob) I have to say these are rather week offerings from Brock Street Brewery at the moment. Having been there at the brewery just this past week I had the opportunity to sample many of these beers, and they are OK at most if a little overpriced. They have a much better selection during the warmer moths of the year. ex: there are no proper IPAs available right now, the only one is a New England IPA at 3.8% alc. (might as well drink carbonated water and save yourself the calories) I like to support local breweries, and the adjacent restaurant is not too shabby, but there are much better options for local beers out there, like All Or Nothing or Common Good.
Mostly likely agree with everything your said, Brock is mostly middle of the road as far as craft beer - haven't visit since covid - go and their selection right now is ...could be better. How did you like their sour, dry stout, and red?

And I can not disagree more on "all or Nothing" they're just ..... meh to put it lightly. and Common Good is pretty far away from Brock.
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2005
7453 posts
215 upvotes
Ottawa
$15 shipping to Ottawa. Maybe shipping to GTA is free, but definitely not all of ON.
Dec 20, 2018
652 posts
1019 upvotes
I want Common Good to do well because it's my nearby craft place, but they need to increase volume. Their beer is good but I do not think their prices reflect the quality. Yes, they are cheaper than most of the downtown places, but their prices seem to reside partially downtown. The goal should be GLB, but understandably GLB has decades on them.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1744 posts
1285 upvotes
Brampton
$35 value yeah right, more like $15.
Jul 28, 2019
93 posts
65 upvotes
TY OP. In for the mixed 24 pack + trying some of their vodka soda's. Happy to support local and their promo seems decent.