Broken edge 7. Considering new phone

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2019 4:58 pm
[OP]
Jun 4, 2016
230 posts
59 upvotes

Broken edge 7. Considering new phone

My screen on my Samsung edge 7 cracked, I dropped it. The Phone still works, it's just annoying to use because of the cracks on the screen. I am considering getting a Samsung galaxy S10 on a term with Telus Epp. But I'm wondering if it's worth waiting for black Friday and it the price of phones or the discount from carriers is more during black Friday.

I looked into screen replacement for this phone and its like $280
2 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2308 posts
479 upvotes
molombian wrote: My screen on my Samsung edge 7 cracked, I dropped it. The Phone still works, it's just annoying to use because of the cracks on the screen. I am considering getting a Samsung galaxy S10 on a term with Telus Epp. But I'm wondering if it's worth waiting for black Friday and it the price of phones or the discount from carriers is more during black Friday.

I looked into screen replacement for this phone and its like $280
Upon launch of the S11 group of phone the price of the 10's will of course drop. It's still a newish phone so maybe not many deals. The longer you wait, the better deals become so it's up to you to wait it out or bite the bullet now. $200 to fix the Edge screen isn't bad, they wanted like $400 for my S9+ but I was covered with the protection plan
Jan 29, 2017
312 posts
152 upvotes
op did you make a decision? my wife is in the exact same boat. broke her s7 edge last night. spent the last 12 hours researching current android phones.

we are leaning to a pixel 3 xl as google just dropped the price by $400.

telus does have a deal on the samsung s10 line if you sign up for a 2 year easy payment bullshit plan. right now the total on the s10 comes to $859.92 after the 25 payments(instead of $1400.00 telus msrp(could be inflated))

not really sure what to do