11832 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
TO THE MOON!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
1081 posts
582 upvotes
wantboost1 wrote: Yes missed it seems like binance and qdax are the more popular /trusted....?
Binance would be my choice, but you'll need to send crypto there as they don't seem to accept cdn bank funds via e-transfer or credit card as well because Canada says so. Use Newton buy LTC transfer to binance wallet and exchange it for your doge coin.
[OP]
May 27, 2013
625 posts
59 upvotes
Nauth wrote: Binance would be my choice, but you'll need to send crypto there as they don't seem to accept cdn bank funds via e-transfer or credit card as well because Canada says so. Use Newton buy LTC transfer to binance wallet and exchange it for your doge coin.
Wealthsimple has etherium now ? How about dogecoin
Oct 1, 2016
61 posts
72 upvotes
NDAX have both on their exchange.
[removed for signature violation]
[OP]
May 27, 2013
625 posts
59 upvotes
Nauth wrote: Binance would be my choice, but you'll need to send crypto there as they don't seem to accept cdn bank funds via e-transfer or credit card as well because Canada says so. Use Newton buy LTC transfer to binance wallet and exchange it for your doge coin.
Can't u buy dogecoin directly from binace why do u have to get ltc thru Newton?

U sure ure using binace says Canadian s can use debit and credit
https://www.binance.com/en-NG/amp/suppo ... 4dff7ae280
Oct 1, 2016
61 posts
72 upvotes
wantboost1 wrote: Can't u buy dogecoin directly from binace why do u have to get ltc thru Newton?

U sure ure using binace says Canadian s can use debit and credit
https://www.binance.com/en-NG/amp/suppo ... 4dff7ae280
Binance seems to be either a hit or miss when it comes to depositing CDN FIAT. Some people in Canada have no issues others, like me, aren't allowed?
Buying with a CC has some hefty fees that cut into your potential profits

If you want to trade with Binance, I would buy XLM on Newton -> Binance and convert it into USDT -> Purchase Dog/USDT pair
[removed for signature violation]