• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 1:51 am
[OP]
Aug 30, 2013
794 posts
960 upvotes

Brondell CleanSpa Luxury Bidet -homedepot PM for $63+ tax

Deal Link:
Looking for a good quality hand bidet. This got good reviews and it is quite a bit more expensive at homedepot and other retailers where available. PM worked out well. If I go in store I should be able to provide $5 off $50 email coupon from HD.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2491 posts
2188 upvotes
Markham
This one going to be cold water, right?
May be this is what I need to fully wake me in the morning.
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1053 posts
914 upvotes
Mooooonnn
1. Not sure if HD will PM costco - edit: called HD they confirm they can do PM +10 beat
2. Yes cold water only
3. I purchased two back in Nov 2017 for 53.99 each
4. It is good, but now I noticed the trigger of one unit with daily use is now kinda stuck and water would not stop immediately after release, I expect it to be broken soon...so the life span is about 2-4 years
Last edited by anshiren on Jul 8th, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1645 posts
400 upvotes
Vancouver
The cleanspa bidet from Home Depot would be better because these brondell ones only have the spring valve making it more prone to leaking.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2013
794 posts
960 upvotes
PM on HD chat worked well. Had to wait a while to get through though.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2013
794 posts
960 upvotes
anshiren wrote: 1. Not sure if HD will PM costco
2. Yes cold water only
4. It is good, but now I noticed the trigger of one unit with daily use is now kinda stuck and water would not stop immediately after release, I expect it to be broken soon...so the life span is about 2-4 years
The hot/cold mixing valve seems ridiculously expensive. Even pricier than the hand spray bidet kit at the Costco price.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1053 posts
914 upvotes
Mooooonnn
sandy_beach wrote: The cleanspa bidet from Home Depot would be better because these brondell ones only have the spring valve making it more prone to leaking.
It’s the same, csl-40 is the model#. Cleanspa is the series name, Brondell is the brand. My experience is it doesn’t leak, but the trigger part will eventually get stuck after 2 years daily use
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1053 posts
914 upvotes
Mooooonnn
anshiren wrote: 1. Not sure if HD will PM costco - edit: called HD they confirm they can do PM +10 beat
2. Yes cold water only
marcfar wrote: The hot/cold mixing valve seems ridiculously expensive. Even pricier than the hand spray bidet kit at the Costco price.
For dudes cold water is good enough, for ladies and kids I think it is too cold for them during winter.

Better option would be some toilet cover for those
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1645 posts
400 upvotes
Vancouver
anshiren wrote: It’s the same, csl-40 is the model#. Cleanspa is the series name, Brondell is the brand. My experience is it doesn’t leak, but the trigger part will eventually get stuck after 2 years daily use
My bad, I meant the Aquaus handheld bidet. Way better in all aspects.
Nov 1, 2016
540 posts
494 upvotes
sandy_beach wrote: My bad, I meant the Aquaus handheld bidet. Way better in all aspects.
Is Aquaus hot and cold or only cold? Am looking for both. Can somebody point me where to get hot and cold hand sprayer. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1645 posts
400 upvotes
Vancouver
irfan1729 wrote: Is Aquaus hot and cold or only cold? Am looking for both. Can somebody point me where to get hot and cold hand sprayer. Thanks.
They all come as just cold. For hot and cold you need to add a mixer. I use a delta mixer and it works great.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1053 posts
914 upvotes
Mooooonnn
sandy_beach wrote: My bad, I meant the Aquaus handheld bidet. Way better in all aspects.
Is this the one
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/aquaus ... 1001003803

It looks good and listed price on HD is even cheaper.

Only concern (perhaps also the reason why it is cheaper) is “The ABS Spray Wand, is a super strong engineered blend of polymers that is just as strong and durable as stainless steel or brass ” while Brondell is SS? I guess abs is inferior and perhaps won’t hold long?
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1645 posts
400 upvotes
Vancouver
anshiren wrote: Is this the one
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/aquaus ... 1001003803

It looks good and listed price on HD is even cheaper.

Only concern (perhaps also the reason why it is cheaper) is “The ABS Spray Wand, is a super strong engineered blend of polymers that is just as strong and durable as stainless steel or brass ” while Brondell is SS? I guess abs is inferior and perhaps won’t hold long?
Yeah that one.