• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2012 6:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5012 posts
1178 upvotes

Brooks Brothers Corp Card ONLY - 30% OFF - Mar.15

For BB Corporate Card holders only - if you don't have a card, check if your company has an arrangement with Brooks Brothers, otherwise this isn't a deal .....

When? Thursday March 15
Where? All US & Canada stores, online, and over the phone
Discount: 30% Off everything (excludes existing sale items)
Link: https://email.brooksbrothers.com/pub/sf ... YUf75baGtc.

How Hot is this? Depends ... the regular corporate discount is 15% - so it is essentially double. Looking at it this way, 3 of their non-iron shirts costs $230 ($259.90 w/ 13% tax) ... 30% OFF = $161 (181.93 w/ tax) .... savings of $80. Which is pretty good for 3 BB non-iron shirts.
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8367 posts
3559 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
TodayHello wrote: For BB Corporate Card holders only - if you don't have a card, check if your company has an arrangement with Brooks Brothers, otherwise this isn't a deal .....

When? Thursday March 15
Where? All US & Canada stores, online, and over the phone
Discount: 30% Off everything (excludes existing sale items)
Link: https://email.brooksbrothers.com/pub/sf ... YUf75baGtc.

How Hot is this? Depends ... the regular corporate discount is 15% - so it is essentially double. Looking at it this way, 3 of their non-iron shirts costs $230 ($259.90 w/ 13% tax) ... 30% OFF = $161 (181.93 w/ tax) .... savings of $80. Which is pretty good for 3 BB non-iron shirts.

Well if it's 30% off outlet price then it's REALLY good...

The non-iron shirts are "regular" $159 for 3 at the Buffalo outlet.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5012 posts
1178 upvotes
ToniCipriani wrote: Well if it's 30% off outlet price then it's REALLY good...

I would call to make sure this promotion is effective there before going all the way to Buffalo on a Thursday :)
Mark77 wrote:"All aspiring students should go into the financial services - engineering is, and always has been, a poor choice for our brightest minds ... and TodayHello is my Hero ..."
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1258 posts
26 upvotes
ToniCipriani wrote: Well if it's 30% off outlet price then it's REALLY good...

I'm a big fan of Brooks Brothers. The suits, shirts, and ties have all been great. Be warned though, they have an outlet line which is not the same as what you see in the stores and online.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5012 posts
1178 upvotes
Canuck32 wrote: I'm a big fan of Brooks Brothers. The suits, shirts, and ties have all been great. Be warned though, they have an outlet line which is not the same as what you see in the stores and online.

I believe that is the '346' line - I have several of those shirts from the outlet and they haven't let me down, although some note of wearing around the elbows after 18-24 months. YMMV.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8367 posts
3559 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
I only got my shirts via outlet, so all of them are 346. Except one that I ordered online (and paid a LOT of duty for it... :mad :)

I had two shirts that started ripping at the fold lines on the sleeve after a few months of wear. Brought them back and they replaced it, was good ever since... this was about 2 years ago. Probably just a bad batch.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1258 posts
26 upvotes
TodayHello wrote: I believe that is the '346' line - I have several of those shirts from the outlet and they haven't let me down, although some note of wearing around the elbows after 18-24 months. YMMV.

Obviously individual experiences vary, but the post above may have led some to understand the outlet line to be the same as the store line, which we both agree they are not.

There is a store in Buffalo but the prices aren't really much more than you'll find at the Toronto store. Brooks actually addressed the issue of considerably higher Canadian prices that you see with other retailers and made a commitment not to do this.

The next major sale should be around Father's Day.
Jan 14, 2009
33 posts
To get corporate member signup for the following site
http://us.corporateperks.com/
Search brooks brothers and signup for corporate discount membership

I got my temporary card.

Haven't tried using it yet... but going to the states Weds so I'll try it for the sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1155 posts
319 upvotes
Toronto
does the dt toronto store carry black fleece?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5012 posts
1178 upvotes
jasonlee1018 wrote: does the dt toronto store carry black fleece?

Yes they do

Went by today and their stock of non-iron extra slim fit shirts has exploded ...... they used to have 4-5 styles, which has been expanded to at least 20 - which is great news for those whop find the regular slim-fit a bit baggy

And I confirmed the 30% off applies to the 3 shirts for $239