Expired Hot Deals

Brother MFC-L2710DW Monochrome Multifunction Wireless Laser Printer for CDN134.00 dollars

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 10:18 am
[OP]
Jul 6, 2020
1 posts
5 upvotes

Brother MFC-L2710DW Monochrome Multifunction Wireless Laser Printer for CDN134.00 dollars

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50%
Hello guys its my first post so please be nice.
I thought I should share this with you all.
This printer is advertised at 249.99 at staples but I did a price match and was able to get it for 134 dollars.

So you have to contact staples online chat and ask them for a price match.
The agent will ask you 4 things

Link to competitor website
https://skysgoods.com/product/brother-m ... e-printer/

Link to staples

https://www.staples.ca/products/2764646 ... er-printer

and your postcode

Once verified they will issue a ticket number make sure you keep that ticket with you. Than go online and purchase the item and reconnect to chat and share the order number and price match ticket number.
Make sure to taking the screen-shot of chat of advisor( as they dont leave the notes on ticket) .
Once confirmed by advisor ask him to send and e-mail with confirmation of refund. You can also reserve and collect in store and use any additional vouchers(confirmed by agent)

I am attaching an e-mail as proof of refund
Images
  • email.PNG
  • order.PNG
13 replies
Feb 13, 2008
770 posts
476 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I am just curious why you did not buy it from Sky Goods? They have it listed for $123.99.
Aug 31, 2009
50 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
I tried it out, but chat told me they won't price match because it is a US retailer
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3640 posts
994 upvotes
YWG
What's the appeal for this printer?
Cheap ink?
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8773 posts
4669 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
It really isnt that much cheaper to refill the toner yourself compare to getting a complete cartridge in ebay.
Also, I think brother's print has a chip inside. Once the counter is up, it is useless to refill the toner.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
2738 posts
1300 upvotes
Toronto
Triad wrote: What's the appeal for this printer?
Cheap ink?
A lot of us are working and doing school work at home. We need a printer and scanner at home.

FYI, it's not ink. It's toner. Toner doesn't dry out.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Sep 7, 2017
956 posts
896 upvotes
cocotheparrot wrote: I am just curious why you did not buy it from Sky Goods? They have it listed for $123.99.
According to policy they add the next day shipping charge which is 9.99 here. So that would make it $134. Shady and a fluke they it went through.
Jan 12, 2012
399 posts
811 upvotes
Calgary
theflyingsquirrel wrote: It really isnt that much cheaper to refill the toner yourself compare to getting a complete cartridge in ebay.
Also, I think brother's print has a chip inside. Once the counter is up, it is useless to refill the toner.
They show you how to rechip it
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8773 posts
4669 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
calgaryholmes wrote: They show you how to rechip it
It takes skills to rechip. Not everyone can do it successfully. If the cost for the whole thing isnt that much more. It is better just to replace it rather than inhale fine toner dust that melt and glue when heat up inside your body.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Jan 12, 2012
399 posts
811 upvotes
Calgary
theflyingsquirrel wrote: It takes skills to rechip. Not everyone can do it successfully. If the cost for the whole thing isnt that much more. It is better just to replace it rather than inhale fine toner dust that melt and glue when heat up inside your body.
Done several times with no issue
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8773 posts
4669 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
calgaryholmes wrote: Done several times with no issue
Good for you. But not for everyone.
I can probably do that too. But I would rather not deal with the fine dust from toner. It can really mess up your lung.
The thing is those toner melt when heat up. So it melt and glue to your air sacs in the lung and never go away.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)