Expired Hot Deals

[Browns shoes] Nike Air Force 1s $72. Limited Sizing

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 2:57 pm
Feb 9, 2017
171 posts
77 upvotes
RajjKhan wrote: Looking at the screenshot there, it is saying youth size 11 is european 44 which is the same for men size. I will give browns a call tomorrow to confirm and I will give everyone an update. I think I will be fine.
The issue is the screenshot that you posted is incorrect, seems like a mistake from Browns. This is clearly a kids shoes. It shows as a kids shoe in the listing and the pricing of $72 is standard for a kids Air Force 1. The standard price for an adult men's white AF1 is $120 and they never go on sale. Also the fact that they offer this shoe in a size 1 is a dead giveaway.

This should be the proper conversion of US to EUR for kids shoes. A kids US size 11 equals to a EUR 28. There is zero chance this shoe will fit you.

https://www.zappos.com/e/shops/kids/shoe-size-guide
Dec 24, 2011
353 posts
645 upvotes
NORTH, Canada
RajjKhan wrote: Looking at the screenshot there, it is saying youth size 11 is european 44 which is the same for men size. I will give browns a call tomorrow to confirm and I will give everyone an update. I think I will be fine.
You’re dreaming mate. I mean look at the product picture, they’re so small and so obviously kids shoes.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2588 posts
3525 upvotes
BC
Nike EU 44 = US 10 men's
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12044 posts
19246 upvotes
The dead giveaway is the suggestion of other Nike shoes on webpage. All kid shoes
Images
  • 01C62A09-80ED-424D-8BAF-8847CAA87C55.jpeg
Apr 22, 2019
32 posts
36 upvotes
Kids size can be confusing. Size 1, 2 ,3 are bigger than 11, 12, 13. My 4 years old has a AF1 size 11 that I got for $40 from outlet.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11805 posts
2348 upvotes
The picture alone is a dead give away. The shape of the shoes is completely off. Also no lace dubrae (little metal thing at the bottom of the laces) and the midsole says "Nike" and not "Air". Might not be obvious to most people, but as someone that owns 6 pairs of AF1, it's very obvious to me. It should be noted that youth sizes tend to use really cheap leather (or fake leather) and do not typically come with various tech of the shoes. Hence the cheaper price. For AF1s, the leather quality is actually pretty good in adult sizes, but the kid's version is pretty trashy. Also they don't have Air in the midsole (why the midsole says Nike instead of Air).

Triple white or triple black do go on sale, but it's not very common and discounts are not very much. I did recently get (another) pair of triple white AF1 with 20% off, but that was from a lesser known sneaker boutique and they sold out quickly. I've seen Ssense also put them on sale, but only 10% and that was last year's big sale and not this year. 40% off (which is what $72 would be), seems like a price error.
Sep 16, 2012
188 posts
146 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
stephroll wrote: The dead giveaway is the suggestion of other Nike shoes on webpage. All kid shoes
look carefully at stephroll's image, right under the black box across the top with the Brown's logo. It shows the path: "Home / Kids / YOUTH (1+) / Boys / NIKE"
Mar 5, 2011
357 posts
116 upvotes
Shoe sizes are kinda weird. My understanding when I looked it up before was that size numbers goes straight from 1 - 13+ and that covers the range for both men and youth's

ie. there will never be a Men's Size 1, as that is a Kid's Size 1. And never a Kid's Size 9 as it will exist as a Men's Size 9 instead..

But the breadcrum in the screenshot does imply kid shoes... so OP, pls post results!
Mar 15, 2015
18 posts
1 upvote
Hamilton, ON
Look at the breadcrumb of the page - it clearly says "Boys".
[OP]
Aug 22, 2017
54 posts
145 upvotes
YES GUYS, I CALLED THEM AND I TAKE THE L. BAD POST