Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4467 posts
945 upvotes
Richmond Hill

BST score for user - removed?

I remember there used to be the BST score underneath someone's username. It makes is easy to identify which users had higher scores when doing transactions. Now I have to go into each users profile page to see it.

Was is removed for a reason? Can we bring it back?
4 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14298 posts
26745 upvotes
Scarborough
Let me look into that for you.

*edit*

I'm still seeing BST scores but they only appear in the BST forums (which is how we designed the system). Are you not seeing it in any of the BST forums?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4467 posts
945 upvotes
Richmond Hill
TomRFD wrote: Let me look into that for you.

*edit*

I'm still seeing BST scores but they only appear in the BST forums (which is how we designed the system). Are you not seeing it in any of the BST forums?
Oh I see. I am seeing them in BST.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14298 posts
26745 upvotes
Scarborough
enwhyRFD wrote: Oh I see. I am seeing them in BST.
Space is at a premium in that area so we only display it in that section. People shouldn't be selling things outside of the BST anyways.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4467 posts
945 upvotes
Richmond Hill
TomRFD wrote: Space is at a premium in that area so we only display it in that section. People shouldn't be selling things outside of the BST anyways.
I think it's a rare occasion, but I ran into this issue in the Masterclass thread.
masterclass-masterclass-buy-one-share-o ... #p32392443

There was a spike in new posters that say they have one to share, so for people like myself who are looking to share, it was hard to figure out at a glance which user to PM.