• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2019 12:56 pm
[OP]
Jun 19, 2009
21 posts
1 upvote
Surrey, BC

Budget phone buying advice with good camera <$150

I am looking a budget smartphone with decent camera as my top priority. I am ok if the phone is a couple of generations old.

My budget is under $150. I recently saw Umidigi A5 pro but felt the camera is weak point. I may be wrong, this can be fixed with software upgrade.

Can you advise if this is a good purchase ?

Link

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for your help in advance.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1285 posts
74 upvotes
I got one of the A5 Pro , but I already have a Realme 3 that I had to buy on an emergency while I Was still in the philippines (and before the A5 Pro arrived) , and I am keeping the realme 3 because all my apps are already configured and I am used to it ... the Umidigi A5 Pro boots up and seems to work just fine , but I don't need it anymore . If you want to save yourself the 1 month wait time and are willing to pay a bit extra , PM me , I am willing to sell . All the peel-off stickers that come attached to the front and back of the phone are still on the phone . If I didn't have a Realme 3 with 64GB memory I'd be using the Umidigi but there's no point in letting it just sit in the drawer until the day that my Realme breaks , I don't think ... ? I'm in the GTA
[Call To Action] ✈ New air travel rules: Canadians are in for a rude awakening🍁

Thank You RFD Community! 🤘
2019: 📶Umidigi A5 Pro, 📱PayTM, 🏧HSBC, 💸Coast Capital, 🚗Turo, 💳Stack Financial, 🍽SkipTheDishes, 🍷LCBO, ✈RBC WestJet
Dec 1, 2009
167 posts
98 upvotes
Maybe a used lg g5 in kijiji or buy/sell forum here in rfd.