Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bullseye London

Locked: Toque "Make Trudeau a Drama Teacher Again" $19.99 with Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2019 7:01 pm
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
deeranger wrote: Imagine getting triggered by a hat of all things Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy It is good to be exposed any and all opposing beliefs whether U agree or not. SJW culture is one of the worst things the west has produced.
This reaction is nothing compared to the MAGA wallet thread. That thread brought out the biggest flood of tears and whining. Eventually the entire thread got deleted. Over a wallet.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
3741 posts
3965 upvotes
Toronto
416MAFIA wrote: But Justin has such nice hair and can do a lot more than downward dog when it comes to yoga!

Plus, he is so friggin cultured!

Just vote the clown out come Oct.

Everyone already knows this kid is a moron!
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2722 posts
5383 upvotes
Winterpeg
It feels more like a political statement post then a "Hot Deals" post.

Fill RFD threads with DEALS not drama!!
Last edited by KenAdams on Feb 16th, 2019 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Telus EPP - $40 30GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk/Text - Incl. Apple Watch LTE
Public Mobile $34 50GB 5G Unlimited Talk/Text Canada/US
TextNow SIM X 2 Unlimited US CAN MEX Talk/Text in US FREE! 1 CAD 1 US.
Fongo $17.99 12 month texting
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
JustinS6 wrote: Regardless of political compass, I find this hilarious. Anyone offended really needs to chill.
Getting offended is the fad today. A good way to silence the terrible people who say things you disagree with.

Anyways, I'm no fan of Trudeau but wouldn't buy this. Even if we assume this is a differentiated product, thus costlier, there's no comparison, there's no "regular" price stated. There's nothing about the material or anything that shows differentiation, no known brand, nothing. This looks like cheap crap made on CafePress, with the maker crossing their fingers negativity gets them some money.

Also, be positive. If you don't like Trudeau, show your support of someone. I like Max. Wear a Max or PPC toque. It's easy to just be negative and whine. If you're tired of Trudeau, and a Liberal is in your riding, help a competitor and go door to door. So many positive ways of doing it. Pointlessly wearing a toque is effectively virtue signaling.
Last edited by TaurusJudge on Feb 16th, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best deals:
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
I prefer this Image
Oct 11, 2018
226 posts
134 upvotes
I personally wouldn't buy this (just because I don't like wasting money), but people need to stop getting so triggered over such small things.

Trudeau has done a horrible job running our country. I'm sick of people calling anyone who isn't liberal Trump-lite and always stretching the truth to make references to Trump/his supporters. I personally don't support him (and I definitely don't support the dems), but not everyone who is right-leaning is racist or a white supremacist.

I didn't see anyone talking about the group of women sending NSFW pictures in exchange for people voting for Trudeau, however, if someone did that for the Conservatives you can bet people would be all over that. I also didn't see anyone calling out the many people on Twitter who tweeted that they voted for Trudeau because of his looks/hair. Again, if that was reversed, you can bet SJWs would be all over that.

The double standard is astonishing. This is just a hat against Trudeau lol, nothing more. Move on. Either way, $20 for a toque is not a deal so this post is in the wrong place.
Jun 10, 2015
115 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
83trekker wrote: Its because evrybodys freaking out over a freaking toque, like really??? Its just a toque, why so mad bro?
You seem to be the one most panicked and angry here. People are going to disagree with your political opinions. That doesn't mean you personally start calling other users "low IQ people".

As for the item itself, objectively speaking it isn't a "hot deal". Regardless of your political affiliation the slogan is not catchy (especially not as much as "MAGA") and the materials surely don't seem to be worth $20.

Also if you aren't a troll, don't start insulting people you disagree with immediately. If you want to convince people of your ideas, remember most principled people won't respond kindly uncivil discourse.

Anyways have a nice evening.
Banned
Oct 3, 2018
126 posts
148 upvotes
I cant wait til trump makes canada great again and brings us some FREEDOM!!
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
Inb4 thread is closed.....
Jun 27, 2011
353 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
To critique the deal is there anything about it that makes the quality better than a custom made eBay hat? If U really want something like this why not use eBay or buy a generic red hat and get it printed on at a flea market. Right or Left one thing is for sure we all like to save money Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6076 upvotes
Vancouver
deeranger wrote: Imagine getting triggered by a hat of all things Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy It is good to be exposed any and all opposing beliefs whether U agree or not. SJW culture is one of the worst things the west has produced.
Bullsh-t. It's not "good to be exposed" to drivel. It's just rude and annoying.
Freedom of speech may give you the right to act/dress like an idiot but it doesn't mean I have to appreciate it.

Also, from my experience, people that complain about others getting "triggered" are in fact the ones most easily "triggered". Have a nice day :)
Last edited by coolwasabi on Feb 16th, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2732 posts
3020 upvotes
Ottawa
Political agenda aside, this is a terrible price for a touque
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
brandonw17 wrote: Either way, $20 for a toque is not a deal so this post is in the wrong place.
To be fair, neither is a regular priced $1000+ phone, but those threads are here all the time.
Jan 4, 2008
637 posts
574 upvotes
Toronto
Viper98 wrote: He made weed legal so I can't be that mad
This really isn't the place but weed being legalized was not owed to one man or even the party. Everything is dictated by revenue, the bankers, investors, establishment and former law enforcement brass saw a way to get richer and once they found a way to capitalize themselves on something they used to penalize the commoners for VOILA EUREKA.

The same police chiefs who used to make media spectacles and news releases about weed busts being some kind of scourge are making millions off weed distribution.

Edit: upvoted for what's written, but should be downvoted for not being a great price for a toque, unless it is made in Canada which I don't see it being advertised.
Last edited by turtleh on Feb 16th, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 26, 2011
508 posts
520 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I can't believe some people believe that trump is as evil as the media says.

Do some research and find out the truth about him.

PC culture can kiss my a$$.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6076 upvotes
Vancouver
bombdiggity wrote: To be fair, neither is a regular priced $1000+ phone, but those threads are here all the time.
Wrong. $1000+ yes, but not regular priced because that wouldn't be a deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
KenAdams wrote: It feels more like a political statement post then a "Hot Deals" post.

Fill RFD threads with DEALS not drama!!
It 100% is. No deal or sale just political commentary. I had a post reply deleted yesterday because I mention Doug Ford. Literally in 20 minutes.

This has survived why?

Maybe it’s just RFD politics.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6076 upvotes
Vancouver
MexicanPeso wrote: It 100% is. No deal or sale just political commentary. I had a post reply deleted yesterday because I mention Doug Ford. Literally in 20 minutes.

This has survived why?

Maybe it’s just RFD politics.
Wearing a hat that says "Make Trudeau a Drama Teacher Again" qualifies as "political commentary"?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)