Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burberry

Burberry.ca Semi-Annual Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2019 3:41 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
Gitaroo wrote: Anyone remember how long the sales lasted last time, just need to know since nothing on my wish list is on sale yet.
Usually around two weeks. More discounts will follow after a week, but stock is already gone for alot of items.

People always thrash Burberry sales threads every time.

Gucci should have theirs soon as well.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9931 posts
1371 upvotes
Also, prices seems to be higher every sale and now with sales tax, that's another 13%
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
2282 posts
874 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON.
taro-chan wrote: What's with the men's wallet selection. Cow print and bold letters?
I liked Burberry wallets, especially from about 5-10 years ago. Since then, I feel like their designs are different now and catering to the more younger crowd who likes the more marquee designs. I owned 3, gave away 2 and since then, I've moved on Mont Blanc and Botega Veneta, which offers more mature styling than Burberry. Usually, with these year end sales, Burberry tend to put stuff up that wasn't selling well from earlier this year. So it's a hit and a miss sometimes.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1998 posts
619 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
dabomb54321 wrote: Seems like Burberry quietly put up their semi-annual sale to coincide with the busy Black Friday shopping weeks as we approach the festive season.

As always, Burberry’s online sales do not charge sales tax or duties (the price you see is the price you pay) and offer free shipping and returns.

*Edit* some members who purchased items have mentioned being charged taxes. If that is the case, this is new as previously Burberry online have never charged taxes

I understand this is a luxury deal so if this does not appeal to you, that is not a problem! Just please don’t put down others and/or bash the deal/sale as it happens every time this sale comes around (we don’t need another Honda vs luxury car brand comparison) so please don’t downvote or thread crap the sale (I’m just the messenger)!

Link for men: https://ca.burberry.com/men/sale/all-sale/

Link for women: https://ca.burberry.com/women/sale/all-sale/

Link for children: https://ca.burberry.com/children/sale/all-sale/

Enjoy the deal RFD friends!
Just clicked the mens link and why do all the models look that they're having a photo shoot in a corrections facility.
Last edited by bigjee on Nov 21st, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7800 posts
1611 upvotes
Toronto
taro-chan wrote: Also, prices seems to be higher every sale and now with sales tax, that's another 13%
Luxury goods have elasticity pricing due to demands.

Burberry goods have been higher in demand so their prices have ballooned over the past several years.

That sucks now that they charge sales tax.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
So I click on the link and second photo down on the right is some Trainspotting dude looks like he should have a rig hanging out of his arm. Not ripping on the deal per se but whats up with all the junkie -looking male models
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Not bashing the thread but there are literally 0 good items for men. Wouldn't buy even if at H&M prices.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
20055 posts
9837 upvotes
Toronto
I always kinda wanted a Burberry Scarf so got excited for the deal....then nearly had a heart attack when I saw $300 is the "sale" price Disappointed But Relieved Face
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
Time to cop the navy suede trench
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
sigh, every year it never fails.

if the brand/pricing isn't for you please just move on. threadcrapping does absolutely nothing other than make the thread less useful for those who are interested in the sale. If you want to shout into the cloud about how outrageous this sale is please make a separate thread in the fashion forum.
Be kind and civil with one another
Sep 6, 2006
567 posts
1295 upvotes
Toronto
Does it seem like there is a lot less items this sale compared to before?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
cool069 wrote: Does it seem like there is a lot less items this sale compared to before?
Stock has been thining there was more items available earlier.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
8455 posts
2000 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Not bashing the thread but there are literally 0 good items for men. Wouldn't buy even if at H&M prices.
I agree.

I had 2 jackets from them, as well as a scarf and shirt, but all of them were bought in previous years.

Their "designs" for men have gone to crap over the last 2-3 years from what I've noticed. Previously there were too many items I wanted because they were nice or interesting. Lately it's been the opposite. Cant find much if any at all that are appealing.
Aug 9, 2008
579 posts
345 upvotes
PCDawg wrote:
Gucci should have theirs soon as well.
is Gucci bringing back their semi annual / private sale? there hasn't been one since 2016 so I am hoping they are
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
corvax wrote: is Gucci bringing back their semi annual / private sale? there hasn't been one since 2016 so I am hoping they are
If we're talking about sales I really want Prada to do their sale again. They had one I think also in 2016 and never again :(
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1993 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto
You can try ordering from their wool manufacturing site but they won’t have the iconic Burberry patterns.

Try searching for:

Johnstons of Elgin

Last year my partner wanted a plain black scarf and I ordered from them, the shipping was fast and they had a great selections of size and other patterns.

As far as I know they are the manufacturers and they supply the wool products to Burberry.

But it is still going to cost in the $200+ range.

Cheers!

deal_with_singh wrote: I always kinda wanted a Burberry Scarf so got excited for the deal....then nearly had a heart attack when I saw $300 is the "sale" price Disappointed But Relieved Face
Thread started in 2016 - 1927 fully gutted and renovated 2 storey detached home in the big T.O. - small projects still in progress.

RFD priceless!
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
Variability wrote: If we're talking about sales I really want Prada to do their sale again. They had one I think also in 2016 and never again :(
Prada does their MDs in store... If i am not mistaken their sale will be coming up soon.
Last edited by XxXSnake23XxX on Nov 18th, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
May 22, 2018
255 posts
455 upvotes
Ontario
corvax wrote: is Gucci bringing back their semi annual / private sale? there hasn't been one since 2016 so I am hoping they are
Nope. The only way you can get discounts on Gucci now are outlets and the 3rd party stores like Farfetch, Webster, Cettire, etc.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)