Expired Hot Deals

[Burberry] Burberry Canada Sale

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2019 10:44 am
Sr. Member
Oct 28, 2012
738 posts
97 upvotes
EDMONTON
pinkrose398 wrote: Thank you! I have three burberry coats and I wear them all the time and they've lasted me for years. Also don't forget Burberry also provides after-sales services including maintenance on buttons (like if they fall off, Burberry can replace it).
world wide? Do you ship it in?
Member
Apr 5, 2009
246 posts
374 upvotes
Vancouver
Gitaroo wrote: world wide? Do you ship it in?
Nope, you just go to a store. Yes it's worldwide. If you happen to be travelling and a button falls off, just go to a Burberry store. It just has to be a standalone boutique, not a counter in a department store.
Member
Aug 25, 2005
264 posts
29 upvotes
Is there duties on these purchases or does it ship from Canada?Will cancel if duties are applied on top of sale price it kills deal
Damn RFD = Spending money to save money :lol:
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1323 posts
715 upvotes
Montréal
I just ordered something, its shipping from the UK.
No GST/PST was charged at checkout.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1323 posts
715 upvotes
Montréal
From their website
Duty and tax
You will not be charged any additional import taxes or duties on receipt of your item, unless your order is being shipped to Russia. Orders shipped to Russia will be subject to customs duties on import. Please see above for more information.

Please note tax on Burberry.com or through any Burberry app orders cannot be recovered through the VAT Retail Export Scheme or any other sales tax refund scheme.

https://ca.burberry.com/customer-servic ... ngpayment/
Newbie
May 30, 2012
10 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
I can confirm no duties or taxes were added to the advertised price from my order last year to Ontario. My order shipped the next day and arrived in Ontario after 5 days via UPS.
Newbie
Oct 29, 2012
27 posts
63 upvotes
[removed]

Thanks OP!
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 24th, 2019 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote and part of your response removed
Sr. Member
Oct 28, 2012
738 posts
97 upvotes
EDMONTON
Anyone remember what the last sales was was it site wide 50% Black Friday sales? Stuff I wanted are no on sale this time guess I will wait..
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
1850 posts
1735 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Conch wrote: Is there duties on these purchases or does it ship from Canada?Will cancel if duties are applied on top of sale price it kills deal
Last time they had a sale the item shipped from UK express and i was not charged any taxes/duties. It says on their site you won't be charged.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 13, 2006
926 posts
288 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
pinkrose398 wrote: Thank you! I have three burberry coats and I wear them all the time and they've lasted me for years. Also don't forget Burberry also provides after-sales services including maintenance on buttons (like if they fall off, Burberry can replace it).
Do you know how much a service like this might cost?
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1580 posts
286 upvotes
Toronto
Gitaroo wrote: Anyone remember what the last sales was was it site wide 50% Black Friday sales? Stuff I wanted are no on sale this time guess I will wait..
These sales are usually end of stock items, prices might go lower and more things might pop up too. Just have to keep checking, last time I had to return a bag and buy it again to save another $250
Member
User avatar
Mar 10, 2017
304 posts
282 upvotes
Bat Cave
stanleylai wrote: These sales are usually end of stock items, prices might go lower and more things might pop up too. Just have to keep checking, last time I had to return a bag and buy it again to save another $250
Agreed. Looking at the current sale prices, it can go lower and should. I would hold off right now.
My horn can pierce the sky

Top