Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

$1 ANY SIZE soft drinks all summer

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2021 4:40 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
adeel wrote: only downer for me is i thought it wouldnt be an app deal...seems like its its own coupin, so $1 for the drink and $1 for the whopper (or chicken? is that new?)...$2 is great for what you get but $1 for a drink and sandwich would have been prime
Yes but $1 for cheese on Whopper is good then $1 for drink.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5896 posts
737 upvotes
Markham
ar2020 wrote: Yes but $1 for cheese on Whopper is good then $1 for drink.
might as well spend $1 and get an ice cream in my mind but yes you are right
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1153 posts
1140 upvotes
ConnorsCompShow wrote: Good move to capitalize on McDonald's being cheapskates by adding a quarter on to large drinks just because.
That's so true. Large and refillable iced coffees at Mc D's were $1. Then they cheaped out downsized it to medium only and eventually not refillable. Coffee is cheap and they'd have to brew it anyways.
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
If you don't care for fries, you're basically going to order a separate order of Whopper w/ bacon for $1 through the app, then just order XL drink for $1. Done deal, $2+ tax for whopper + bacon and a drink.
Whereas, McDonalds currently at some locations can only get you maybe a BOGO for McDouble THEN you buy a MEDIUM size drink for $1.
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Aug 28, 2019
111 posts
327 upvotes
Winnipeg
LesDeals wrote: That's so true. Large and refillable iced coffees at Mc D's were $1. Then they cheaped out downsized it to medium only and eventually not refillable. Coffee is cheap and they'd have to brew it anyways.
For what it's worth I've never had any troubles at all (at least before coronavirus) with refills in the Winnipeg area, sans Cityplace (but that one's a dump anyway). Some franchisees have a sign up limiting people to just 1, while others are completely fine with more, just as long as you're not taking it out and back in again like it's 7-Eleven.

Some of the other provinces' franchisees are seemingly stingier on this and other things like making delivery app drivers SMS as their method of checking in.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" -Oscar Gamble (1949-2018)
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2018
1233 posts
390 upvotes
Markham ON
melikeydeals wrote: That's going to go great with the 'Free with $1 purchase' whopper and chicken sandwich offer with a new BK app account.
That's what I was thinking too
Think Less, Imagine More
Imagine Not Being A University Of Waterloo Computer Engineering Dropout...😃
Costco is Bliss
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2019
1153 posts
1140 upvotes
ConnorsCompShow wrote: For what it's worth I've never had any troubles at all (at least before coronavirus) with refills in the Winnipeg area, sans Cityplace (but that one's a dump anyway). Some franchisees have a sign up limiting people to just 1, while others are completely fine with more, just as long as you're not taking it out and back in again like it's 7-Eleven.

Some of the other provinces' franchisees are seemingly stingier on this and other things like making delivery app drivers SMS as their method of checking in.
I found the one in my Walmart doesn't do refills and yes, you must consume the drink within the restaurant to be eligible for refills -- no in-and-out privileges. I have also found that my experience is different at different locations with some being very generous and some being extremely stingy with things like napkins and refills. In other words, YMMV. Angry Face
Why settle for full retail price when you can wait and get it at a lower price for better value (even better if there's a bundled freebies deal)? 😉
[OP]
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Got a large Cherry Coke with default ice.

Good initial taste and the cherry is good not as strong as Dr Pepper. I prefer McDonald's ice and straw of course. Noticed near the end of the drink it started tasting flat.

Overall still good for the Cherry Coke and iced tea varieties at BK plus the large size.
Images
  • 20210622_151816.jpg
Nov 18, 2014
633 posts
597 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ar2020 wrote: Offer available through app. Huge game changer. What drinks do they usually carry of Coke lineup?

Only issue might be the drinks might taste better at McDonald's.
I've seen a couple McDonalds here that have signage saying that they price match competitors coupons to comparable McDonalds products. Don't know if this is store dependant or McDonalds wide though.... So you might get a large drink as well for $1 at McDonald's. (Been charged anywhere from $1.25-1.75 for a large soft drink at McDonald's. I hate that pricing is not consistent across locations)
May 30, 2021
382 posts
463 upvotes
Just remember, circle K is $.79c for any size fountain pops.
Jan 11, 2010
321 posts
348 upvotes
Too bad the BK app is crap, trying to make payment with cc and google pay and just none stop errors. (App uptodate)
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3977 posts
1356 upvotes
YWG
Beats mcd , it's 1 for medium here and they're firm.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9185 upvotes
The NORTH
I'm a simple man, I just want my Angry Whopper back...
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15116 posts
1511 upvotes
Markham
there's no BK near me, but competition is great
ShadowVlican
[OP]
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Guyver99 wrote: Too bad the BK app is crap, trying to make payment with cc and google pay and just none stop errors. (App uptodate)
Time for a new phone
Jun 21, 2010
657 posts
480 upvotes
London
ar2020 wrote: Main thing is you can get a large here for $1 compared to McDonald's. Though the negative is having to have the app, no thick McDonald's straw, or McDonald's Coke taste.
The Burger King large cup is smaller
Jul 28, 2018
382 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto
Rob_EV wrote: HILARIOUS! Must order with "light ice".
I'm surprised this was an option again. I remember I couldn't do light ice years ago.