Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

$1 ANY SIZE soft drinks all summer

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2021 4:40 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3090 posts
2263 upvotes
kool1 wrote: My BK has Cherry Coke on tap

This is a game changer!
WHAT?!? I must simply have, where’s the nearest BK here…
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2981 posts
1628 upvotes
B.C.
xCameron94 wrote: Just remember, circle K is $.79c for any size fountain pops.
I haven't been to one that tastes good though. I've only tried three places and they're so extremely watered down its' awful. The coke is nearly clear.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
5490 posts
1747 upvotes
Toronto
How many people in this thread would whine and complain about people "not wearing masks" or "not social distancing", but then happily go and drink themselves into diabetes? The cognitive dissonance in our society is absolutely stunning.

I wouldn't just say this about anything unhealthy, but sugary drinks are literally the worst possible thing one can consume.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
gei wrote: How many people in this thread would whine and complain about people "not wearing masks" or "not social distancing", but then happily go and drink themselves into diabetes? The cognitive dissonance in our society is absolutely stunning.

I wouldn't just say this about anything unhealthy, but sugary drinks are literally the worst possible thing one can consume.
So how many of these $1 drinks do you think you will be getting?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4189 posts
11620 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
norrric wrote: The Burger King large cup is smaller
The BK large cup is smaller than the McD's large cup, true, but not by much.

The BK large cup is approximately 875 mL filled to the top and the McD's large cup is approximately 895 mL filled to the top.

The BK large cup has a 4" diameter across the top and 2.5" diameter across the bottom (more conical). McD's large cup has a 4" diameter across the top and 2.75" diameter across the bottom (more cylindrical).

Source: my own measurements (I blame it on the heat this past week - LOL)

PS. I also agree that McD's fountain beverages taste better.
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
trystee wrote: The BK large cup is smaller than the McD's large cup, true, but not by much.

The BK large cup is approximately 875 mL filled to the top and the McD's large cup is approximately 895 mL filled to the top.

The BK large cup has a 4" diameter across the top and 2.5" diameter across the bottom (more conical). McD's large cup has a 4" diameter across the top and 2.75" diameter across the bottom (more cylindrical).

Source: my own measurements (I blame it on the heat this past week - LOL)

PS. I also agree that McD's fountain beverages taste better.
Would also be interesting to note the measurements of the straw diameters.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4189 posts
11620 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
ar2020 wrote: Would also be interesting to note the measurements of the straw diameters.
Just checked them out and, to the eye, they look identical in diameter.

For whatever reason I decided to save a few of the McD's straws from years past and found them in my kitcher drawer.

Checked them against the 2 new straws and:

  1. The current BK straw is the exact same size in diameter as the old McD's straw
  2. The current McD's straw is smaller in diameter than the old McD's straw (I was able to slide the old Mcd's straw over the new McD's straw but couldn't with the BK straw).

So it appears that the McD's straw is smaller than the BK straw - start the hoarding of BK straws! ;).
Sr. Member
Oct 15, 2017
568 posts
368 upvotes
Canada
Does anyone know how to pay using Google Pay using the bk app? When I choose Google Pay, it still requests a credit card. App will not let me proceed past this step. Last time, when I had me cc details in there, the app used my cc for payment even though I chose Google Pay.

Top