Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

$1 LARGE FRIES from July 11-17/2022

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2022 2:29 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15131 upvotes
aznnorth wrote: Not anymore. Min. $1 purchase for any of their fake "free" promos.
Not sure how it's "fake".

First of all, I was always buying something else anyway, even when you didn't have to. So it really makes no difference to me.

Secondly it's still better to spend $1 and also get fries than to spend $1 and only get fries (like this BK promo). Also McD's fries are better, hands down--basically like everything else McD's v BK.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18559 posts
13354 upvotes
Markham
Cannot be combined with any other offer/promo. If you like BK fries....

In Markham - Hwy 7 location: go to Popeye's for Tues 2 pce special, walk over to BK and buy your fries.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13829 posts
3194 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
ES_Revenge wrote: Not sure how it's "fake".

First of all, I was always buying something else anyway, even when you didn't have to. So it really makes no difference to me.

Secondly it's still better to spend $1 and also get fries than to spend $1 and only get fries (like this BK promo). Also McD's fries are better, hands down--basically like everything else McD's v BK.
Soooo... it's still min $1 purchase for their fake "free" promos. Why debate this issue?? When Raptors/MD first started the free med fries few years back it was FREE. No purchase required. Changed a yr ago. Nickel and diming by MD's, cutting back as usual. Your argument fails on all levels.
Last edited by aznnorth on Jul 12th, 2022 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Mar 8, 2007
721 posts
941 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: Not sure how it's "fake".

agree with most of what you said - except that everything at McD is better than BK... I find most of the sandwiches at McD are kind of a miss in quality over the years. Not saying BK is huge leaps and bounds better, just saying I would prefer a whopper to a big mac - but then again they are fairly different offerings, and taste is very subjective...
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11653 posts
2280 upvotes
Guelph
Havent used the BK app in awhile. Got the $1 fries and was awarded 5100 pts. It was enough to claim for a cheeseburger. So $1 plus tax for large fries and cheeseburger.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3590 posts
1437 upvotes
Edmonton
squall458 wrote: Havent used the BK app in awhile. Got the $1 fries and was awarded 5100 pts. It was enough to claim for a cheeseburger. So $1 plus tax for large fries and cheeseburger.
New accounts are gifted 5000 pts after their first purchase. Yes you're right, but only if someone hasn't redeemed their points yet.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3279 posts
3539 upvotes
squall458 wrote: Havent used the BK app in awhile. Got the $1 fries and was awarded 5100 pts. It was enough to claim for a cheeseburger. So $1 plus tax for large fries and cheeseburger.
First time 5000 bonus under this new points program
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
1000 posts
609 upvotes
Vancouver
Looks like mcd is also free fries with $1 purchase but until the 27th.
Mar 8, 2007
721 posts
941 upvotes
89lilangel wrote: There is for $3.99
Looks like whopper wednesday is now 4.99.
At least it is in richmond hill and markham ontario...
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1229 posts
909 upvotes
ImageI hate these app only offers when the app isn't working. I tried to order it, entered Amex#, tried to pay. It then I got this error, however S Pay told me I was charged. I tried with Visa#, same thing.

Went to the counter at 800 block Granville Street, Vancouver, the guy said that I need to order something else besides fries to get this price???

I didn't have energy to argue, just walked a few doors down to McDonald's.

I hope the charges will drop from pending.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220714-135659_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by maverikbc on Jul 14th, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13829 posts
3194 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
silenthunder wrote: Looks like whopper wednesday is now 4.99.
At least it is in richmond hill and markham ontario...
Yup, same in TO, Scarborough... Rip-Off!!

I told one manager it was only $3.99 last year. He said, "Oh noooo... it was YEAR(s) ago." Another BS'er. SAD.

Might as well get the in-app combo meal for $6.79 + tx.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Aug 9, 2021
45 posts
42 upvotes
Got the fries today with essentially free cheeseburger. I received 5000pts after ordering/registering through their app. 4000 pts claimed for the cheeseburger!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2329 posts
1035 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: Thing about Wendy's is they have either $1 or free fries all the time in the app. I think you have to purchase something else too, but it's pretty common. Guess they're trying to push the app a bit so these deals probably won't keep going forever.

McD's OTOH has the worst app deals as of late but given they have the other summer promos on (drinks/frappes/smoothies, cones, sundaes, milkshakes), can't really be too hard on them... McD's does give us tons of free fries during NBA season or whatever.
Just tried the other day. You can just add the large fries to your Wendy's app and purchase nothing else and it's $1 large fries.

I love Wendy's fries and prefer them more than BK. Nice and crispy with sea salt.
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
1550 posts
774 upvotes
DealsHunterCo wrote: Just tried the other day. You can just add the large fries to your Wendy's app and purchase nothing else and it's $1 large fries.

I love Wendy's fries and prefer them more than BK. Nice and crispy with sea salt.
Lol isn’t the offer a 1$ fries? Got me confused smh, the offer is 1$ for fries not a purchase order and get for a 1$. Unfortunate for everyone here who doesn’t know like you, cause now they might believe you need to order something in order to get a dollar fry
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2329 posts
1035 upvotes
Toronto
StormJG wrote: Lol isn’t the offer a 1$ fries? Got me confused smh, the offer is 1$ for fries not a purchase order and get for a 1$. Unfortunate for everyone here who doesn’t know like you, cause now they might believe you need to order something in order to get a dollar fry
At first it's confusing because it sounds like $1 on a Mobile Order.
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped