Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 2 Chicken Sandwiches for $5 (Original or Spicy)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2018 4:08 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1304 posts
290 upvotes
Brampton
So I showed the cashier the latest coupons I have which has the 2 for $5 advertised on the front and asked them about it and they said they are offering it despite it not being advertised anywhere in the store. If anyone doesn't see it advertised, show the ad and hopefully they will honor it.
Dec 22, 2016
46 posts
12 upvotes
aznnorth wrote: Read carefully. Note I originally said "2 for X" deals which includes both 2 for 7 and 2 for 5. Of course they all start at different months but the chicken for sure was a lot longer than the date of OP's 1st post in thread. As stated I last saw the poster at Lawrence BK and that was 2 weeks ago.
No need to be salty about this. If you saw this type of deal so far back, you should have performed your RFD duties and started the thread earlier rather than complain about someone that started the thread too late.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2304 posts
2475 upvotes
BarcaFan wrote: The original 2 for $5 Chicken Sandwich deal is back at Burger King

Especially impressive given inflation and increased minimum wages.

Probably pink slime but whatevs, its tasty
Why must people continuously and callously pick on the latest minimum wage increase as some sort of an exceptional phenomenon that explains inflated prices, when Canadians always get shafted on pricing? Min wage increases occur regularly since the 50s and if you examine the last 18 years of this century they have occurred many times too. The latest one is a bigger jump than prior because for a long while there was an austerity freeze due to the 2008 global recession.

Funny how one must always explain prices in terms of minimum wages for vulnerable people, but never the upper middle class raises or the outrageous bonuses secured by the wealthy that often have nothing to do with the performance of the company. Just a scapegoating and intellectually lazy way to explain prices these days. It's precisely what the wealthy want you to pinpoint and be mad about. Never you mind, that housing and rent has skyrocketed in Toronto due to an over heated market driven by investment speculation. Who gives a crap where our servers live! They should still be able to provide excellent customer service while coming from group homes and homeless shelters, right?
Dec 22, 2016
46 posts
12 upvotes
Isn't this thread about BK chicken sandwiches?
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13205 posts
2555 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
K, went and tried this combo. 2 for $5 is not bad. Tho I do recall when it was 2 for $4 coupla yrs back. The original chicken tastes like MickeyD's mcchicken or junior chicken... the spicey is pathetic! All they do is add some spicey ranch sauce or some shit. Complete fakery. Stay away from that one. Always order 2 original chicken.

Original... about 4/5 stars
Spicey... mehhh, a flat 1.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Jan 8, 2010
234 posts
4 upvotes
aznnorth wrote: K, went and tried this combo. 2 for $5 is not bad. Tho I do recall when it was 2 for $4 coupla yrs back. The original chicken tastes like MickeyD's mcchicken or junior chicken... the spicey is pathetic! All they do is add some spicey ranch sauce or some shit. Complete fakery. Stay away from that one. Always order 2 original chicken.

Original... about 4/5 stars
Spicey... mehhh, a flat 1.
Same size as junior chicken?
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2160 posts
193 upvotes
aznnorth wrote: Read carefully. Note I originally said "2 for X" deals which includes both 2 for 7 and 2 for 5. Of course they all start at different months but the chicken for sure was a lot longer than the date of OP's 1st post in thread. As stated I last saw the poster at Lawrence BK and that was 2 weeks ago.
Yea the 2 for $5 deal was at the Woodbine and Highway 7 location for years (off and on at least). They also had a mix and match for 2 for $5
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
13205 posts
2555 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
jmedora wrote: Same size as junior chicken?
Bigger... like a small submarine size. Think 6 incher.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
May 26, 2018
54 posts
31 upvotes
For all those wondering what’s in the meat :P
Images
  • 82196479-7AE7-41CA-871C-E65F4A3D89C6.png
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4377 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto and London
aznnorth wrote: Bigger... like a small submarine size. Think 6 incher.
I thought it was smaller than that.

At this price it's decent.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2008
1900 posts
545 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Pro tip: Ask for out of the fryer (for chicken products) and/or off broiler (for beef products) at time of ordering.
They'll make you wait a few minutes but you'll get a fresher meal.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13364 posts
8337 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Those chicken burgers have way too much sodium. I usually have sodium aftertaste in my mouth after finishing.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jul 11, 2017
464 posts
404 upvotes
Got this in St.Catharines (Sadly, it's 2/$7 here, no 2/$5). The chicken sandwich isn't bad, but I'll stick to 2/$7 Whoppers. MUCH better value than an almost $7 Big Mac
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6719 posts
3125 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Those chicken burgers have way too much sodium. I usually have sodium aftertaste in my mouth after finishing.
Eat banana together with the chicken sandwiches then.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)