Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 2 Whoppers $8

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2020 6:43 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
9042 posts
10111 upvotes

[Burger King] 2 Whoppers $8

2 Whoppers $8

Not sure if it's all locations but huge line at the markham hwy 7 location, (extending onto hwy 7) I'll check Scarborough location later today
19 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
5674 posts
4447 upvotes
Calgary
Why would there be a huge line for that offer? Their app regularly has 2 for 1 whoppers. Aren’t whoppers 3$ or something every Wednesday?
Sr. Member
Dec 8, 2010
614 posts
619 upvotes
Toronto
Used to be 2 for $7.

People must be tired of 3 months of the McDonald's & Tim drive thrus and started branching out
Last edited by rainydays on Jun 3rd, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Mar 24, 2016
651 posts
686 upvotes
scarborough
2 whoppers used to be $7. Prices gone up by $1
Last edited by explorer11 on Jun 3rd, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Jun 2, 2019
62 posts
95 upvotes
Their app always has a buy one whopper get one free which is basically $5 ish.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
9042 posts
10111 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: Why would there be a huge line for that offer? Their app regularly has 2 for 1 whoppers. Aren’t whoppers 3$ or something every Wednesday?
What, it hasn't been $3 for ages

Don't ask my why there's a line, people like lining up now a days.... Yesterday's Krispy Kreme line was 2 hours long
Newbie
Dec 6, 2010
23 posts
17 upvotes
ottawa
There is also a YMMV deal for the month of June for a 5$ Whopper combo Posted on this thread. Through the BK app every week you also get a 2 combo for $11.79. IMO, either of those are a better Deal than 2 for 8$.
Member
Jan 19, 2017
415 posts
674 upvotes
Used to be 2 for $6, then 2 for $7, now 2 for $8. Line ups everywhere people need to blow their CERB money.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 24, 2008
918 posts
510 upvotes
Was it ever 2 for $5 or am I dreaming?
Member
Jan 19, 2017
415 posts
674 upvotes
mjavor wrote: Was it ever 2 for $5 or am I dreaming?
Chicken Sandwiches were 2 for $5 at one point, now those are 2 for $6 lol
Newbie
Jun 4, 2018
99 posts
66 upvotes
mjavor wrote: Was it ever 2 for $5 or am I dreaming?
They used to be 0.99 each. I remember that.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1412 posts
194 upvotes
Wizard1 wrote: 2 Whoppers $8

Not sure if it's all locations but huge line at the markham hwy 7 location, (extending onto hwy 7) I'll check Scarborough location later today
That location has been noticeably busier since COVID. Although I've yet to see a line all the way out to hwy 7

There aren't really any nearby BKs in Markham. Too bad they've closed a number of these in the area over the past few years.
Newbie
Jun 4, 2018
99 posts
66 upvotes
bobor wrote: That location has been noticeably busier since COVID. Although I've yet to see a line all the way out to hwy 7

There aren't really any nearby BKs in Markham. Too bad they've closed a number of these in the area over the past few years.
That, and the highway 7 location is a real dive. I don't go to that location. It is soo dirty.
Temp. Banned
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
The coupon buy 1 get 1 free is always in their app. Doesnt seem to expire, ever. Standard app deal ive been using for at least the past 6 months or so

Top