Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

$3 Whopper (May 23-29, Burger King app only)

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2022 5:19 pm
May 7, 2015
445 posts
224 upvotes
North York, ON
Great deal thanks op. I got the 3.00 whopper and 5300 points which i redeemed for a free cheeseburger (it wasnt my first time ordering on the app but my first time since the they implemented the reward point system).
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
2633 posts
3644 upvotes
St Clements, MB
I got 5300 points too, but I am planning to save up for a Whopper Jr or large fry.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7612 posts
4415 upvotes
Toronto
I would rather build a time machine for 20k than pay $3
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2768 posts
1386 upvotes
For those in BC and in particular Richmond, I now get sick to my stomach every time I hear Burger King. It's been shut down for a while now by the health department. @Thatdealguy
Aug 30, 2021
172 posts
182 upvotes
For those who received 5,000 points, have you order with your account for $1 Whopper before?

sheyenne wrote: For those in BC and in particular Richmond, I now get sick to my stomach every time I hear Burger King. It's been shut down for a while now by the health department. @Thatdealguy
The one on Sea Island Way? No wonder it shows closed on App.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24802 posts
32560 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: For those in BC and in particular Richmond, I now get sick to my stomach every time I hear Burger King. It's been shut down for a while now by the health department. @Thatdealguy
Robert Downey Jr hit rock bottom after realizing how disgusting Burger King Food was in 2003.

He's had a good life since.

Burger King is run like a cash cow with minimal upkeep and improvements.

Yes, I'll still eat there on rare occasion....
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3295 posts
3552 upvotes
emvobov wrote: For those who received 5,000 points, have you order with your account for $1 Whopper before?

The one on Sea Island Way? No wonder it shows closed on App.
Yup. So not first time using the app. More first purchase through the app under this new program
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1535 posts
1107 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Robert Downey Jr hit rock bottom after realizing how disgusting Burger King Food was in 2003.
Never heard of this story so I googled it, found this.
The most likely reason for his life-changing moment is that his drugs caused the burger to taste disgusting. The National Institute of Drug Abuse lists dry mouth, or xerostomia, as a possible short term effect of heroin. Symptoms of xerostomia listed by the American Dental Association include "trouble chewing, swallowing, tasting, or speaking" and "altered taste or intolerance for spicy, salty, or sour foods or drinks."
https://www.mashed.com/299311/why-burge ... e-forever/
Mar 6, 2019
297 posts
410 upvotes
when was it shut down? I swear I was there a week or two ago.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1384 posts
2855 upvotes
Quickman wrote: Never heard of this story so I googled it, found this.

https://www.mashed.com/299311/why-burge ... e-forever/
The most likely reason for his life-changing moment is that his drugs caused the burger to taste disgusting. The National Institute of Drug Abuse lists dry mouth, or xerostomia, as a possible short term effect of heroin. Symptoms of xerostomia listed by the American Dental Association include "trouble chewing, swallowing, tasting, or speaking" and "altered taste or intolerance for spicy, salty, or sour foods or drinks."
Looks like he inadvertently found a cure for addiction. We should be buying a Whopper for anyone who wants one.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
27051 posts
11494 upvotes
Socially Distanced
evilYoda wrote: but im spoiled on $1 whoppers.
How did you get this price?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2008
11450 posts
2384 upvotes
So $3 Whopper and 5000 points still works even if you ordered before on app prior to new program being introduced?
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1509 posts
5324 upvotes
speedyforme wrote: So $3 Whopper and 5000 points still works even if you ordered before on app prior to new program being introduced?
yup. the 5000 points is a bonus for making your first order after they launched the rewards program. same as mcdonalds did with theirs
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote: Ah, i think i got that once last year or the year before.
I assume people were deleting then reinstalling the app to get the dollar whopper over and over again?
No, they were opening multiple accounts using the + trick.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
27051 posts
11494 upvotes
Socially Distanced
SonicRings wrote: No, they were opening multiple accounts using the + trick.
Ah.

Well i got my $3 whopper the other day so i got my fix for now.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote: Ah.

Well i got my $3 whopper the other day so i got my fix for now.
I'd rather get a $3 Harvey's original personally. I've been too spoiled by $1 whopper with cheese over the past year that I just can't justify $3 for one without cheese, especially when Harvey's is a better burger.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18616 posts
13427 upvotes
Markham
Redeemed this offer yesterday up in Markham and it was pretty busy in there. Must have been twelve ppl in line just to order. Surprising.

I placed a mobile order and I just walked up and they picked my Whopper and put it in a bag. Easy peasey.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3295 posts
3552 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: I'd rather get a $3 Harvey's original personally. I've been too spoiled by $1 whopper with cheese over the past year that I just can't justify $3 for one without cheese, especially when Harvey's is a better burger.
I abused the Angus deal last month. But coupon remained on my account, so just reused it around 15x