Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

$3 Whopper (May 23-29, Burger King app only)

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2022 5:19 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: I abused the Angus deal last month. But coupon remained on my account, so just reused it around 15x
Yeah I liked the angus deal better, but the original is still better than a whopper Imo.
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote: Redeemed this offer yesterday up in Markham and it was pretty busy in there. Must have been twelve ppl in line just to order. Surprising.

I placed a mobile order and I just walked up and they picked my Whopper and put it in a bag. Easy peasey.
Yesterday was Whopper Wednesday also.

I placed an order for drive-thru and lined up behind three cars at the Pickering location around 1 PM.
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3325 posts
4378 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
6060842 wrote: Looks like he inadvertently found a cure for addiction. We should be buying a Whopper for anyone who wants one.
or even worse a big mac Face With Tears Of Joy
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jul 15, 2019
214 posts
171 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
emvobov wrote: The one on Sea Island Way? No wonder it shows closed on App.
That's funny...I've been doing the $1 whopper thing for quite a while (gotta love when they send dozens of promo emails at once if you use the period trick) in Ironwood because my office is close by there. Then one time I ordered from Sea Island and it tasted a LOT better. Makes me wonder what I was actually eating. LOL.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
2656 posts
917 upvotes
Gee wrote: I doubt it was profitable

Even if you consider food cost to be zero. The labour cost is more than 1$
Would like to learn more how come you think the labour cost of a whopper > $1.

How much do workers make in an hour from flipping burgers at BK??

Edit: clarify
Last edited by Bb0231 on May 26th, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 17, 2018
812 posts
1183 upvotes
BF No Where
No guilt, there is nothing wrong here but if you must say 3 Hail Maries and a couple of Our Fathers and you will be forgiven, consume madly, no napkins required.

I'd trade it all for a little more.
Feb 26, 2007
498 posts
481 upvotes
k847848 wrote: Really like to know what was discussed over at bk hq. They obviously knew about the $1 deal and it was still profitable. Did some data engineer present some numbers showing that the loss of customers from offering $3 burger is more profitable than the continued $1 burger?
I would also like to try some of the super psychedelic drugs that this fella White Up Pointing Backhand Index is on....
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
chooraymond wrote: I would also like to try some of the super psychedelic drugs that this fella White Up Pointing Backhand Index is on....
Dare I ask what you're talking about?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
36342 posts
9609 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Bb0231 wrote: Edit: clarify
Minimum wage is 15.50$. One order taker, one person flipping burgers, one person squirting ketchup

Not sure how long it take to flip a burger till it is fully cooked. But you factor in packaging (wrapper), rent, lights, over head etc

If all you sold was 1$ Whoppers, they would be out of business pretty quick.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24585 posts
34241 upvotes
Toronto
Continues today
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
2656 posts
917 upvotes
Gee wrote: Minimum wage is 15.50$. One order taker, one person flipping burgers, one person squirting ketchup

Not sure how long it take to flip a burger till it is fully cooked. But you factor in packaging (wrapper), rent, lights, over head etc

If all you sold was 1$ Whoppers, they would be out of business pretty quick.
Correct me if I'm wrong, in most McDonald's there's only one who flips burger. Most orders come from mobile app/delivery app.

Packaging, rent, light, overhead are not
labor cost.
Nov 19, 2005
478 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
redflagdealsguy wrote: Burger King is run like a cash cow with minimal upkeep and improvements.
No kidding, I love them whoppers but every time I go there for dine-in it's like there's this rundown, depressing atmosphere all over the dining room no matter which location I go to.

Say what you want about McDonald's food but at least their maintenance is on point.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
36342 posts
9609 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Bb0231 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, in most McDonald's there's only one who flips burger. Most orders come from mobile app/delivery app.
No idea, I haven't been to a McDonalds or any fast food places in over 20 years.

... but if you are convinced, that they can sell a burger for 1$ and make a profit, who am I to argue?
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10285 posts
4741 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote: No idea, I haven't been to a McDonalds or any fast food places in over 20 years.

... but if you are convinced, that they can sell a burger for 1$ and make a profit, who am I to argue?
They aren’t making a profit on $1 whoppers. No argument needed
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2008
11378 posts
2325 upvotes
Is it still working for the 5000 points? I couldn't see the offer anymore but haven't ordered anything through app since they launched the program.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
2656 posts
917 upvotes
Gee wrote:
I doubt it was profitable

Even if you consider food cost to be zero. The labour cost is more than 1$

It is the cost of customer acquisition.
Gee wrote: No idea, I haven't been to a McDonalds or any fast food places in over 20 years.

No. That's not what I said. Read again. Lol.

I tried to learn your reasoning behind your post saying BK's direct labor cost of a whopper is more than $1. That's ALL I said.
Jun 26, 2019
28 posts
21 upvotes
speedyforme wrote: Is it still working for the 5000 points? I couldn't see the offer anymore but haven't ordered anything through app since they launched the program.
Just ordered at Danforth and got the $3 whopper and the 5000 points :)
Jan 2, 2013
191 posts
188 upvotes
Leaf nation
Can’t find a location offering it, maybe me?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25050 posts
202765 upvotes
GTA
Omydeal wrote: Can’t find a location offering it, maybe me?
You have to go under 'Offers' in the app to see the $3 Whopper offer. You cannot just add it to the cart from the regular menu.