$5.99 King Meal Deal - two burgers, small fry, and small drink

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2022 8:53 am
[OP]
Jul 13, 2022
9 posts
60 upvotes

[Burger King] $5.99 King Meal Deal - two burgers, small fry, and small drink

For $5.99 +Tax, Get two sandwiches, one small fry, and one small drink. They've got a new Angry Cheeseburger available for the deal through the App. Not bad for a quick bite, in my opinion.

Another deal they have is the 2 turnovers for $2. Classic Apple turnover or the new strawberry turnover as options.
Thread Summary
49 replies
Feb 19, 2013
103 posts
59 upvotes
They had the 5.99 king deal on app for months.
[OP]
Jul 13, 2022
9 posts
60 upvotes
Joilung wrote: They had the 5.99 king deal on app for months.
Interesting, I only realized today.

On side note, the angry cheeseburger was added few days ago I believe; The Angry Cheeseburger features a flame-grilled beef patty topped with cheese, jalapeno slices and signature Angry Sauce on a toasted bun.
Mix & Match for the deal includes New Angry Cheeseburger, Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Chicken Jr., or Spicy Chicken Jr.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
2065 posts
2257 upvotes
Toronto
I seen this on the app however didn't notice that it was for 2 sandwiches so passed it up the other day.

Thanks for the post, gives us all another option for lunch!
Youth is the gift of nature, age is a work of art.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12023 posts
4824 upvotes
GrandAdmiralThrawn wrote: king deal use to be 4.99 for all this stuff a good little while backWeary Face
Ya - I did it all the time. It was $4.99 for a long time.

Inflation sucks
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16824 posts
32816 upvotes
Scarborough
GrandAdmiralThrawn wrote: king deal use to be 4.99 for all this stuff a good little while backWeary Face
This used to be my go-to cheap lunch when there were no good offers from other fast food restaurants. Haven't gotten it as much since the price went up to $5.99.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Aug 23, 2021
83 posts
431 upvotes
I have found burger king is the cheapest fast food option. McDonald's price is just crazy nowadays.
May 1, 2004
855 posts
603 upvotes
Montreal
Sucks that they cut the Big King Jr from the deal. The cheeseburger doesn’t taste as good.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4909 posts
6122 upvotes
An odd deal to post when your handle is KETOSIS.. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
[OP]
Jul 13, 2022
9 posts
60 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: An odd deal to post when your handle is KETOSIS.. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
LOL I know.. I still love keto, just off temporarily ;)
Sep 6, 2016
331 posts
159 upvotes
GTA
It was 4.99 for the longest time (regular price too). Oh well everything is going up in pricing these days.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1072 posts
1169 upvotes
This deal has been on the app for a while. It was originally $4.99
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4909 posts
6122 upvotes
Ketosis wrote: LOL I know.. I still love keto, just off temporarily ;)
IMO, done right its a great way to lose a few, or several, lbs..
Mar 21, 2010
550 posts
203 upvotes
bobmtb wrote: Sucks that they cut the Big King Jr from the deal. The cheeseburger doesn’t taste as good.
also sucks when they got rid of the Roadhouse burger from this deal.
Dec 29, 2009
609 posts
217 upvotes
I don't really like getting the app for no reason, are any of the vegetarian burgers on this deal?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3485 posts
3947 upvotes
Prince George
iherald wrote: I don't really like getting the app for no reason, are any of the vegetarian burgers on this deal?
Deal is described on the BK web site as linked. No, just cheeseburger, angry cheeseburger, or chicken jr. I don't think this deal has ever needed the app, though you get their reward points if you use it.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10215 posts
4641 upvotes
Toronto
iherald wrote: I don't really like getting the app for no reason, are any of the vegetarian burgers on this deal?
Do you not like reading the previous posts discussing what’s included in the deal for no reason?
The burgers can be vegetarian…if you ask for them without meat.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1773 posts
1314 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks for the post
I don’t use their App but at least I found the deal here
Oct 12, 2007
932 posts
550 upvotes
Vancouver
I like their $8 two sandwich deal for the bigger sandwiches. I'm pretty sure McD started doing it to compete.

Also, Popeye's has the $2 for 2 pies (or 4 for 4).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)