Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

$5.99 King Meal Deal - two burgers, small fry, and small drink

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2022 8:53 am
Sr. Member
Jan 22, 2019
843 posts
203 upvotes
Thanks OP, too bad the angry cheeseburger is so bad. I had it when it was $2 in the app last week and I love a good jalapeno cheeseburger, but I was quite disappointed.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7434 posts
2384 upvotes
Richmond Hill
why is the spicy fish burger meal cheaper than the reg one?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 9, 2005
1454 posts
293 upvotes
onemoreastronaut wrote: Thanks OP, too bad the angry cheeseburger is so bad. I had it when it was $2 in the app last week and I love a good jalapeno cheeseburger, but I was quite disappointed.
Agreed. I thought it was abysmal. I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying I wouldn't eat it again if you gave it to me for free. I don't understand how it made it through the test kitchen.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
13790 posts
2932 upvotes
Vancouver
I didn't know or ask what burgers are included in this deal SO I just bought 241 Whoppers :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5329 posts
7187 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Do they still microwave their burgers?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3637 posts
4252 upvotes
Prince George
trellaine201 wrote: I didn't know or ask what burgers are included in this deal SO I just bought 241 Whoppers :)
Dayum. That's 159,000 calories. Enough to live for almost 3 months on nothing but Whoppers. I'm impressed Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Newbie
Jul 12, 2017
65 posts
38 upvotes
I Ended up not eating the second burger and most of the fries,

I think the other commenter was being generous when he said they microwaved the burgers....ive had better microwaved burgers.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15264 posts
6327 upvotes
RFD
I used to get the King Deal when it was 4.99 but stopped when the prices shot up 5.99. Now I usually will pick this up at Sobeys for $5.49 Crispy chicken with side and find that it's a much better deal portion wise on most days/nights at Sobeys.
PXL_20220929_214441793.jpg
PXL_20220929_214503210.jpg
Member
Aug 20, 2017
226 posts
285 upvotes
Isn’t this normal price…? There’s been a big poster of this outside my local Bk for months!
Member
Nov 1, 2017
280 posts
283 upvotes
I believe the Yonge St (downtown Toronto) location has a sign that says 2 whopper jr's and a small fry for $5.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9254 posts
2318 upvotes
radeonboy wrote: I used to get the King Deal when it was 4.99 but stopped when the prices shot up 5.99. Now I usually will pick this up at Sobeys for $5.49 Crispy chicken with side and find that it's a much better deal portion wise on most days/nights at Sobeys.
PXL_20220929_214441793.jpg
PXL_20220929_214503210.jpg
Looks good. What about missing out on people fighting in the restaurant and hobo's changing in the bathroom...much better than at McDonald's where I actually saw someone wash their clothes in the sink. I was shocked that they didn't use Persil though.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Member
Dec 31, 2018
256 posts
414 upvotes
Ketosis wrote: For $5.99 +Tax, Get two sandwiches, one small fry, and one small drink. They've got a new Angry Cheeseburger available for the deal through the App. Not bad for a quick bite, in my opinion.

Another deal they have is the 2 turnovers for $2. Classic Apple turnover or the new strawberry turnover as options.
@Ketosis if you eat this, you will probably stop being in "Ketosis" lol.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15264 posts
6327 upvotes
RFD
Frankie3s wrote: Looks good. What about missing out on people fighting in the restaurant and hobo's changing in the bathroom...much better than at McDonald's where I actually saw someone wash their clothes in the sink. I was shocked that they didn't use Persil though.
Image
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
1497 posts
726 upvotes
If I’m not mistaken didnt the deal also have 10 chicken nuggets come with it?
Member
Jun 13, 2004
331 posts
59 upvotes
Saint John
Good deal but burgers aren't the same since they stopped steaming the buns.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7434 posts
2384 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Nibbsie wrote: @Ketosis if you eat this, you will probably stop being in "Ketosis" lol.
i think you can as long as you do intermittent fasting
Member
Dec 16, 2015
474 posts
582 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GrandAdmiralThrawn wrote: king deal use to be 4.99 for all this stuff a good little while backWeary Face
Agreed - $5.99 is approaching “real food” territory
Member
Jul 16, 2019
331 posts
689 upvotes
radeonboy wrote: I used to get the King Deal when it was 4.99 but stopped when the prices shot up 5.99. Now I usually will pick this up at Sobeys for $5.49 Crispy chicken with side and find that it's a much better deal portion wise on most days/nights at Sobeys.

PXL_20220929_214441793.jpgPXL_20220929_214503210.jpg
I mean I get what you’re trying to say but how is grocery store fried chicken relevant in a fast food burger combo thread?

I’m sure we can all find grocery store deals that aren’t remotely the same that some would find better value…..
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15264 posts
6327 upvotes
RFD
Chonksplonket wrote: I mean I get what you’re trying to say but how is grocery store fried chicken relevant in a fast food burger combo thread?

I’m sure we can all find grocery store deals that aren’t remotely the same that some would find better value…..
I think it has relevance because you can pick up and go hot and ready the same or faster than you can getting an order at Burger King.

If it was something like IKEA breakfast where you have to sit in and eat then it has no comparison to fast food because that will take you at least 30 minutes.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)