Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

$5.99 King Meal Deal - two burgers, small fry, and small drink

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2022 8:53 am
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5042 posts
6227 upvotes
Whoaness wrote: I like their $8 two sandwich deal for the bigger sandwiches. I'm pretty sure McD started doing it to compete.

Also, Popeye's has the $2 for 2 pies (or 4 for 4).
Went to BK on sunday.. besides the typical long wait time and missing items..... it was sneaky they advertised the 2 for 8$ promo 10ft past the Drive-Thru ordering gizmo.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
4088 posts
346 upvotes
I got this deal with the family today. It’s still great value but I asked them to make them fresh off the grill. They said it’s always fresh. They gave me my food about 30 seconds later hah. I told them how is this fresh? They gave me some bs answer but I knew they just put it in the microwave. That got me thinking. I don’t think I ever had a whopper fresh from the grill ever. I also noticed they didn’t have a grill. Just microwaves. There is no smoke nor fire. I watched them fill orders for a good half how without seeing any grilling of anything.
Ephemera

Member since 2005.
Jan 12, 2017
850 posts
743 upvotes
Toronto
ephemera wrote: I got this deal with the family today. It’s still great value but I asked them to make them fresh off the grill. They said it’s always fresh. They gave me my food about 30 seconds later hah. I told them how is this fresh? They gave me some bs answer but I knew they just put it in the microwave. That got me thinking. I don’t think I ever had a whopper fresh from the grill ever. I also noticed they didn’t have a grill. Just microwaves. There is no smoke nor fire. I watched them fill orders for a good half how without seeing any grilling of anything.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/agvz0VcAkAE
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2002
1528 posts
293 upvotes
Burnaby
This deal has been available at Metrotown Burnaby BC, for the last year without the app for $5.99 they have it displayed on the screen that faces away from the people who walk in front of the store. Also if you dont want a pop, upgrading to a small bottle of OJ is really cheap. I think it was an additional 25 cents.
-----------------------------
Oh RFD!!! You've Broken my wallet.... :(
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
2001 posts
3936 upvotes
At first I was going to downvote this for not a good price because all that's included costs them less than $1. But then I factored in the labor to ship it, labor to make it and costs for the restaurant itself (electricity). So... not THAT good of a deal but not bad either.
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
4130 posts
4027 upvotes
Toronto
ephemera wrote: I got this deal with the family today. It’s still great value but I asked them to make them fresh off the grill. They said it’s always fresh. They gave me my food about 30 seconds later hah. I told them how is this fresh? They gave me some bs answer but I knew they just put it in the microwave. That got me thinking. I don’t think I ever had a whopper fresh from the grill ever. I also noticed they didn’t have a grill. Just microwaves. There is no smoke nor fire. I watched them fill orders for a good half how without seeing any grilling of anything.
So theyre way more advanced than your thinking based on that tiktok lol
To the moon
Jul 7, 2021
1 posts
2 upvotes
guy goes into a BURGER KING with his FAMILY expecting white glove bespoke burger making experience while submitting coupon... come on... even for rfd that's embarrassing. member since 2005 too. shame....
Sep 17, 2018
812 posts
1183 upvotes
BF No Where
1tim3r wrote: guy goes into a BURGER KING with his FAMILY expecting white glove bespoke burger making experience while submitting coupon... come on... even for rfd that's embarrassing. member since 2005 too. shame....
At least he didn't ask for the Grey Poupon.

I'd trade it all for a little more.
May 14, 2013
439 posts
1002 upvotes
greatwiseone2 wrote: also sucks when they got rid of the Roadhouse burger from this deal.
It’s not listed anymore as an option…but the BK I usually stop at will still give you the 2 Roadhouses on this deal if you ask for it at the counter. Worth a try where you go.
Oct 27, 2021
239 posts
319 upvotes
fyi -- Birchmount/Ellesmere (Scarborough, Ontario) has two Whopper Jr and small fries for $5. YMMV at your local BK
Images
  • IMG_20221026_083545.jpg