Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King - $5 Whopper/BK Veggie combos all January. YMMV, coupon required

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2021 1:52 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39754 upvotes
Toronto

[Burger King] Burger King - $5 Whopper/BK Veggie combos all January. YMMV, coupon required

267 College St, Toronto, ON M5T 1R6

Has stacks of these coupons. Should be available at most other locations too.

Good way to put 2020 in our collective rearview mirrors.
Images
  • 20201203_135133.jpg
  • 20201203_135138.jpg
Last edited by sprung on Dec 4th, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
59 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2960 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BK is like the only place I actually have to Google Map where its nearest location is Crying Face Why is it so hard

Best daily deals, Whopper >>> Big Mac, best drunk night meals (2x$5 long), best sauces and spices, Wednesday whopper hands down, tastiest nuggets.... Long live the king
Sep 27, 2020
141 posts
115 upvotes
NS
What's the cost living in GTA? xD

I'd be saving a lot just on fastfood/delivery deal lunch breaks posted here and not ever offered on the east coast lol

Ubereats I'm looking at you o.o
Sep 27, 2020
141 posts
115 upvotes
NS
blackston3 wrote: BK is like the only place I actually have to Google Map where its nearest location is Crying Face Why is it so hard

Best daily deals, Whopper >>> Big Mac, best drunk night meals (2x$5 long), best sauces and spices, Wednesday whopper hands down, tastiest nuggets.... Long live the king
Big fan of their $4.99 mix n match on top of all that.

Wish they had more convenient locations also :c nearest is a 30min walk and that is living central city (Halifax)

like what? Buyout one of the many Tim Hortons I wont goto to anymore, please lol
Dec 9, 2007
338 posts
74 upvotes
Any chances of a digital version of the coupons?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39754 upvotes
Toronto
flair.14 wrote: Any chances of a digital version of the coupons?
at my local ones they often just ask for the coupon code especially with COVID concerns. even easier at drive-through. just tell 'em you have a coupon code.

use code 6433 for the Whopper deal

use code 1005 for the BK Veggie deal
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6363 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
Burger King has the best poutine of all the fast food chains outside of New York Fries.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
itJustme wrote: Big fan of their $4.99 mix n match on top of all that.
This is the winner. My local one will give rings instead of fries at no charge. It's even better now that they added the babyMac ;)

We actually split one of these at lunch if we're not overly hungry.

Only thing they need to add to this mix and match is the whopper Jr. and it would be the best thing going easily in fast food!
Nov 23, 2020
205 posts
260 upvotes
TO
Got one with my drive thru order the other day
Will come in handy next month
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
too bad this deal is only for the whopper. no love for the people who love the bk big fish sandwich
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
oicthat2013 wrote: too bad this deal is only for the whopper. no love for the people who love the bk big fish sandwich
My neighbour is threatening Burger King with legal action for the very same reason.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
sprung wrote: at my local ones they often just ask for the coupon code especially with COVID concerns. even easier at drive-through. just tell 'em you have a coupon code.

use code 6433 for the Whopper deal

use code 1005 for the BK Veggie deal
The codes are different in my location. You can get them online though. This promo has been going on since the summer, but it's Burger King and no one goes there compared to McDs.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1951 posts
711 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: The codes are different in my location. You can get them online though. This promo has been going on since the summer, but it's Burger King and no one goes there compared to McDs.
How do you get this online? Through BK website?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2417 posts
3848 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
After ordering anything at BK, just keep your receipt and do the survey on the back. Free Whopper (or Original Chicken) with the purchase of any size drink and fries.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1997 posts
545 upvotes
Markham
The Whoppers at my new location (South of Elgin Mills & Yonge) don't give me diarrhoea, so I've been getting BOGO Whoppers, since the chicken sandwiches are too salty... I'd rather pay an extra ~$1.89 to have two burgers vs fries. Water for the win. Also, the $5 combo doesn't start for another few weeks.
[inappropriate signature]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39754 upvotes
Toronto
JohnyBGood wrote: The Whoppers at my new location (South of Elgin Mills & Yonge) don't give me diarrhoea, so I've been getting BOGO Whoppers, since the chicken sandwiches are too salty... I'd rather pay an extra ~$1.89 to have two burgers vs fries. Water for the win. Also, the $5 combo doesn't start for another few weeks.
Ringing endorsement right there !
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2719 posts
6214 upvotes
Mississauga
blackston3 wrote: BK is like the only place I actually have to Google Map where its nearest location is Crying Face Why is it so hard

Tastiest nuggets? I was in all agreement minus the nugget part. BK nuggets are just terrible.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
Thank you, OP. BK is usually pretty good about my requests to modify these burgers to be keto friendly.

Fair warning, Burger King's guerrilla ad campaign on two or three separate Jamaican flights isn't for the lighthearted. No direct linking please, you'll find it on Youtube.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)