Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King - $5 Whopper/BK Veggie combos all January. YMMV, coupon required

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2021 1:52 pm
Dec 15, 2019
248 posts
255 upvotes
JohnyBGood wrote: The Whoppers at my new location (South of Elgin Mills & Yonge) don't give me diarrhoea, so I've been getting BOGO Whoppers, since the chicken sandwiches are too salty... I'd rather pay an extra ~$1.89 to have two burgers vs fries. Water for the win. Also, the $5 combo doesn't start for another few weeks.
I'm glad it wasn't only me that thinks their chicken sandwiches got saltier. Loved them years ago but when I had one a few weeks ago, it was way too salty. Sticking with the Whoppers
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1099 posts
695 upvotes
Toronto
Man I miss BK, used to work for them in high school. Their whoppers are the best when you make them fresh.
Actually tastes like a real burger vs all those other burger chains.
Nov 4, 2010
296 posts
273 upvotes
Canada
Pharmer wrote: Man I miss BK, used to work for them in high school. Their whoppers are the best when you make them fresh.
Actually tastes like a real burger vs all those other burger chains.
For me it's always been A&W. After having many a McMeal... when I get my hands around a Mama burger I feel pure bliss haha
Apr 14, 2006
882 posts
352 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote: Tastiest nuggets? I was in all agreement minus the nugget part. BK nuggets are just terrible.
When’s the last time you’ve had their nuggets? They seemed to have improved them...liked the spicy ones when they had em.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15129 upvotes
Not sure how both waiting until January and then having a Whopper meal helps to put 2020 behind us...
Feb 2, 2011
457 posts
304 upvotes
New Westminster
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: After ordering anything at BK, just keep your receipt and do the survey on the back. Free Whopper (or Original Chicken) with the purchase of any size drink and fries.[/quote

For those that can't access the wifi or cell, to do the online survey,
Google search "Burger King hack" to create the code Each month has it a specific code eg Dec. Is "VM" followed by 5 random digits 12345. Jan. Is "BB" ...12345.
If you dont want to wait for the coupon....You could buy any item... the cheapest $1 ice cream cone YMMV In some locations ...and get your Whopper Meal: in BC, if I recall, small fries, and a small drink is $3 is? .... I havent been to Burger King for awhile, as it is not as convenient as a nearby Wendy's and my Doc says my cholesterol is getting too high.....so I switch to Wendy's Fyi. In Wendy's app. Easy to customize free toppings eg. Extra Tomatoes,Onions, Lettuce, pickles for a heathly Burger or Chicken Burger, or Chicken Wrap 2.29 and all the extra free toppings for a healthy deal!
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17268 posts
15052 upvotes
GTA, ON
blackston3 wrote: BK is like the only place I actually have to Google Map where its nearest location is Crying Face Why is it so hard

Best daily deals, Whopper >>> Big Mac, best drunk night meals (2x$5 long), best sauces and spices, Wednesday whopper hands down, tastiest nuggets.... Long live the king
jetertmac wrote: Tastiest nuggets? I was in all agreement minus the nugget part. BK nuggets are just terrible.

I was just about to post the same thing. The whoppers are great but the nuggets are just plain nasty. In fact, all their chicken (if you can even call it that) products are nasty. I'd have to be seriously drunk (maybe high) for the nuggets to taste good.

To the previous poster, I ate them as recently as the summer when my coworker bought them. They were as gross as I remembered them to be. My coworker agreed. They ultimately made their way to the garbage.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Mar 9, 2013
217 posts
480 upvotes
The poster in the restaurant says that you need to buy a combo to get the coupon.

But I bought a King Deal and I asked for the coupons and the guy gave me a stack.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13300 posts
4173 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
Ordered my food earlier and the cashier inserted this into the bag.

A80099EF-3270-4CFC-82DC-42F1276BFFD4.jpeg
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] Starbucks For Life: 1 Year
[2021] Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Starbucks Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13300 posts
4173 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
Dhanushan wrote: Which location?
I would add "voucher" to the thread title

Tia
would assume this is given out at all locations
coupon says restaurants in canada
plus this is the coupon section already...
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] Starbucks For Life: 1 Year
[2021] Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Starbucks Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2741 posts
1355 upvotes
I don't know about anyone else. After I have my Whopper fix, I'm usually good for a month or two. I won't be coming back anytime soon. That explains why I never used my Whopper BOGO from the Entertainment Book.
Aug 16, 2006
242 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
Got this coupon last week from a Burger King in the PATH in downtown Toronto. Would have posted it sooner but forgot these in my office. Not sure if you will need the physical coupon but the codes were listed on the back.

Valid Jan 1-31, 2021

6433 for a Whopper Combo
1005 for a BK Veggie Sandwich Combo
Images
  • IMG_20201231_131848__01.jpg
  • IMG_20201231_131908__01.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2010
1161 posts
1759 upvotes
Toronto
railgrinder wrote: Got this coupon last week from a Burger King in the PATH in downtown Toronto. Would have posted it sooner but forgot these in my office. Not sure if you will need the physical coupon but the codes were listed on the back.

Valid Jan 1-31, 2021

6433 for a Whopper Combo
1005 for a BK Veggie Sandwich Combo
Koodos to you for being in the PATH. The last time I was in the PATH was March 16–collecting my things from my office.
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22927 upvotes
Toronto
mh2000 wrote: Thank you for posting this OP! Has already been posted before but a good reminder, nonetheless!
Fyi, the threads have been merged
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2009
2770 posts
391 upvotes
Mississauga
Valid January 1 -31, 2021

Funny some of Y'all starting 2021 with eating BK Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

At least start the first day of the year with something that you rarely eat or treat yourself to something nice if Y'all have to go out and buy something eat ... not BK Face With Tears Of Joy

I am just saying. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1768 posts
1232 upvotes
win-star wrote: Valid January 1 -31, 2021

Funny some of Y'all starting 2021 with eating BK Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

At least start the first day of the year with something that you rarely eat or treat yourself to something nice if Y'all have to go out and buy something eat ... not BK Face With Tears Of Joy

I am just saying. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Don’t tell me how to live my life Face Savouring Delicious Food
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24573 posts
34178 upvotes
Toronto
Starts today

Also remember it's a no charge option for onion rings if you prefer those over fries

You old school rap fans might remember this song lyric

"Go to the Wiz and select it
Take it off the rack, if it's wack put it back
I like the Whopper, f*** the Big Mac"
Last edited by sprung on Jan 1st, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Dec 27, 2017
228 posts
324 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: BK is like the only place I actually have to Google Map where its nearest location is Crying Face Why is it so hard

Best daily deals, Whopper >>> Big Mac, best drunk night meals (2x$5 long), best sauces and spices, Wednesday whopper hands down, tastiest nuggets.... Long live the king
I 100% agree. I like a Quarter Pounder and Big Mac like anyone, but I REALLLY like the BK Whopper. It may be my fave fast food hamburger.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2016
1142 posts
339 upvotes
I dont see where to put those code in BK app?