Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King - $5 Whopper/BK Veggie combos all January. YMMV, coupon required

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2021 1:52 pm
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22927 upvotes
Toronto
frendzpz wrote: I dont see where to put those code in BK app?
The code is for the BK cashier to use at the pos terminal
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2004
1573 posts
344 upvotes
Ajax
Dhanushan wrote: The code is for the BK cashier to use at the pos terminal
No deal without the physical coupon..
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11843 posts
9681 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: at my local ones they often just ask for the coupon code especially with COVID concerns. even easier at drive-through. just tell 'em you have a coupon code.

use code 6433 for the Whopper deal

use code 1005 for the BK Veggie deal
No dice at my location, they want the physical coupon. But there's a $5 offer on website for 2 jr whopper + 2 fries which I ended up using.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1835 posts
468 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote: How is their veggie burger?
Horrible, dry and tastless. Didn't have any Mayo or dressing or any kind. Smaller than a whopper
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12119 posts
4938 upvotes
$5 - DEAL

I absolutely love Whoppers - one of my fav burgers
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18491 posts
13279 upvotes
Markham
Angultra wrote: No dice at my location, they want the physical coupon. But there's a $5 offer on website for 2 jr whopper + 2 fries which I ended up using.
+1 on the 2 whopper jr and 2 small fries for $5. Removed the top bun and put em together for a pseudo Big King without sauce.

FYI they also have a $5 original chicken sandwich combo promo running...no code required [signage at my local BK in Markham]
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2741 posts
1354 upvotes
sprung wrote: at my local ones they often just ask for the coupon code especially with COVID concerns. even easier at drive-through. just tell 'em you have a coupon code.

use code 6433 for the Whopper deal

use code 1005 for the BK Veggie deal
A friend of mine tried and was asked to submit the voucher upon payment. So no go here.
Feb 27, 2007
351 posts
72 upvotes
I went through the drive through of my small town BK, and the woman running the drive through handed me a stack. Said they had been sent two full boxes, which is way more than they can use. Haven't gone out to see if I can use more than one. Coupon doesn't say one per customer, but if they don't care, I think I can feed my family for a week :D
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
There so stingy with these coupons. I remember 2 years ago I went during holidays to be and they gave me a fat stack of coupons, maybe 20 in all.

I went last week and bought $25 worth of stuff and they put one coupon in the bag. I asked for another one and they gave me so basically 2 coupons.
Jun 28, 2013
261 posts
336 upvotes
I believe they were giving these out december as long as you made a purchase.

To me a better deal is 1 junior whop + 1 junior chicken. 5.30 with tax or something all year long.
(Al tho in 2 years price went 4.25 to 4.95 and now 5.30ish)

Junior whoppers taste much better then original whoppers

Drink and fries are meh i always have water with me.

I live across a bk
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2741 posts
1354 upvotes
Maybe it's my tastebuds. Has anyone noticed their Whopper (beef patties) are really salty these days?
Dec 12, 2009
609 posts
245 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: Maybe it's my tastebuds. Has anyone noticed their Whopper (beef patties) are really salty these days?
extremely.. tried it the other day...
Dec 11, 2006
204 posts
92 upvotes
m6life wrote: extremely.. tried it the other day...
Plus, I find the Whoppers nowadays are quite cold temperature-wise as the patty seems to be pre-grilled early to fill the demand.
Mar 5, 2013
434 posts
530 upvotes
Kitchener
Honestly BK always has some of the best deals in town. But they're so far and few now. My closest one was replaced by an LRT station. The next closest is 10k away now. Sad.
Mar 9, 2013
217 posts
480 upvotes
I’ve got a few coupons left for anyone who wants to pick one up in the south Markham area today. PM me or quote me. Expires today, last day.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24549 posts
12613 upvotes
Toronto
Went through a drive-thru last night (Markham & Nugget), told them I had 3 coupons, they were good with that.
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1781 posts
2827 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Went to a drive through today and just gave them the coupon code, no physical coupon required. Thanks OP!